It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk and Stewart Swerdlow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well yes, that is what Stewart does teach, to not 'get distracted' by all this alien stuff, and take time out for yourself to change yourself so you don't get all victimised when all this is to occur.... I totally agree there.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Sub-Genius, kind of funny that, I recall Sub-Genius tied into the Remote Access Trojan called 'SubSeven', Was one of the most popular Trojans of its time.

the 'church' has been around for quite a few years, and attracts the absolute fringe of society, from what i can tell.
they do a lot of work for 'bob'('bob' always has to be in quotes, according to what little dogma they have.) there are REEMS of artwork and music, even movies, all dedicated to 'bob'.

on 'X-day'(july 5, 1998), the Xists are going to come in saucers to take away all the subgenii, and the 'pinks'(typical sheeple) will be left to a dying earth. every july fifth they go and have 'devivals' and await the saucers. july 5th, 1998 is cought in a temporal loop right now, so it's still coming.

this stuff is %100 bulldada. none of them believe it. yet, they talk about it as though it was real. at great length.
why is this on the stewart swerdlow thread?
i just wanted to point out a group of people that have been with ong's hat, and montaulk and saucers and whatnot for years, for a little perspective. it is easy to get caught up in belief systems when we are drowned in an ocean of information. this group has rejected basically EVERYTHING, as a way to battle the mire of societal culture overflow.

and the OTHER bob('my' bob, with no quotes) is a man who was marshall mcluhan's archivist and claims to be the head of the secret council of ten. he claims he helped cover up the kennedy assassination, and knows who planned it. he claims he grew up in a french illuminati enviroment, and went to special illuminati schools. he claims many things, but what interests me, is the amazing synthesis of many of the key thinkers of our time. you really have to do some homework before you can understand the picture this kind of thinking paints.

medias science observes the effects of the medium itself, vs. the CONTENT of the media, identifying laws that make society more predictable, due to the observed '4 laws of media'

my problem with stewart is his prices. i want my enlightenment for free.

i would like a U2U telling me how to contact godmind. i want to learn stewart's stuff, but i can't afford him.
i believe in the power of archetypes, and if you have any of the simpler symbols or anything, i would love to see those, too. doesn't hurt to ask, eh?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
With regards to his prices, it is quite hefty, but having an enlightenment for free??? This is his job, this is all he does, providing a service which he believes is right, but why would he do it for free??? like everyone else, he needs to put food on the table.....

Will u2u the method of connecting to oversoul..

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Getting back to Bielek, is he still alive?

I can�t find any recent interviews with him.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I think Al is still alive, he has his own website.. not sure if its run by him though.... www.bielek.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
From his site:

A gifted medical intuitive, Stewart Swerdlow is a clairvoyant who has the ability to see auric fields and personal archetypes as well as read DNA sequences and mind-patterns.

Wow. Reads DNA sequences. He might be making tons of money with pharmaceuticals. Somehow he perefers to charge $175 an hour to any fool wanting to listen to this crap.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Merger

It is totally made up. I lived with the guy in LA who invented the story for laughs. He is sick and wanted by the police. SS

well, if he's wanted by the police, he's probably doing something right! HAHA! the police are used as muscle for the corporation now. if you attack the corporation, the police attack you.

I think Stewart was referring to Joe Matheny being wanted by the LAPD as a missing person when he disappeared after saying he was going for a walk in the Hollywood hills, which was on the local news at the time. He was since found through a traffic incident and declared himself to be voluntarily missing. He disappeared owning several people money in a huge trail of lies, which was discovered to be a long-standing habit. One of these victims is a friend of mine.

Ong's Hat, the Metamachine and Game Over (more on Game Over) are hoaxes. He thinks it’s funny to mess with people’s heads and makes up stories, derived from other people’s information, theories and stunts (more on this). He weaves these stories into excuses to explain why he has to remain in hiding. Basically, he is just a malevolent snake oil salesman. ongshatwtf.com, the Incunabula forum at deoxy and his credit report are all good sources of information if anyone cares.

As for Stewart Swerdlow, I had my first session with him a couple years ago for a longtime physical problem. He came across as surprisingly “normal” and helped me where doctors didn’t have a clue. Sessions with him were a lot cheaper than what the pain prescriptions and medical costs would have been, so it was worth it to me. He’s also helped a couple friends of mine with challenging physical and emotional issues. One friend went for tests after a session and everything he said turned out to be accurate. He may not be for everyone, but he helps people to heal themselves and in my experience, it's worked.

[edit on 23-1-2005 by Spacetime]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdul
I have been researching Montaulk

Thanks for the motivation, I bought it yesterday & I love it! I already read up to page 123.
Now I know where people get sirian's from. Makes me want to go to radio shack & build a love potion transmitter out of a 427 Mhz remote! Fascinating book.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Sorry, my hands got ahead of my thoughts.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by Loengard]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Allow me to resurrect this thread.

I am currently reading some of the Montauk books and bought a copy of the Swerdlow book, but have yet to get to it.

Are all of the people who originally participated in this discussion still on ATS?? Come out of the woodwork, let's jumpstart this!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm too openminded to accept the idea of requiring a membership before accessing the main menu, but not openminded enough to not buy the "ultraconsultation."

So, I'll have to ask what unique ideas this person has before giving an opinion of them.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by pdo3]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This whole Montauk thing fascinates me like no other. I watched the Montauk Project video with Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron (Al Bielek is MIA) and those two guys seem VERY convincing and real to me. Preston especially. He seems like a real cool guy (creepy as he may be) that witnessed and was involved with some very freaky stuff. It just feels right, and Preston also has the credentials to add to his credibility. It just sounds a little TOO wacky to be imagination. It's very, very interesting nontheless.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
im going to pop up this post cus i want to know how to contact my oversoul....

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
He is a DISINFORMER, who was programmed on the Montauk Project to disseminate total rubbish. Swerdlow is inconsistent, highly questionable, is completely arrogant, and from week to week, month to month, says one thing and then another.

Check for yourselves. Also seems to be highly controversial on certain topics and never uses references, or giving clear, concise detail info in his work.

Lastly, he is depressing, miserable and negative.

posted on Sep, 27 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndianaJoe
If he fails to answer I would suspect that he has no clue what the hell he's talking about.

ya.. that, or hes sick of getting random emails from people, and they just get marked as spam, like I do with people that email me with unsolicited stuff

that's quite the mindset... if I send someone an email asking them something, but don't get a response... they are full of it?

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Interesting info.

I feel swerdlow is a "counter-intelligence" agent for TPTB, because he is very inconsistent, and "acts" as if he knows it all but is wishy washy, when questioned in detail - main points about him people seem concerned with include rudeness, arrogance, egoism and generally talking "crap".

i have never really looked at his "work" but it does sound like a mish mash repackaged for the "New Age Market", with shiny colours, trinkets and massively over-priced products that mostly are "thin" in content and padded with rhetoric and waffle.

Many who knew of him, have "moved on" and new customers "roll" in, usually from hearing the crap radio interviews he does, so the $$$$ is 'always' there for him and it is scamming and people are being conned and ripped off.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Merger you are one man "advertizer" for the swerdlow cult of disinformation.

So a mind controlled disinformer tells you a "few things" and hey presto, you are hypnotized and completely loyal. It is sad and horrendous to witness the GURU SYNDROME in people like you Merger.

Form your OWN opinions and not those of someone disinforming you, making $$ off "spinning" other peoples work, and repackaging it as some sort of galactic noodle mish mash. Do your OWN research and find things out without having to be told by some weirdo scamming for money.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"Propaganda is communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda." - Wikipedia

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join