It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk and Stewart Swerdlow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AlnilamOmega

okay i know this thread's a little old now, but i felt i should comment anyways

i listened to the hour long interview he had on coast to coast, discussing the illuminati and reptilian history. most of the information he stated seemed accurate, but he's dishonest about the information regarding the montauk project and how it's related to him.

he says that he was a victim, when in reality it's been stated by other people who were victims of the montauk project that they recall seeing him there as a programmer! and now he claims to be "deprogramming" others.

it just seems pretty sketch to me... the guy looks like a fraud, and from his website and everything it honestly just seems like he wants to make some easy cash off the naive and gullible out there, and gain some publicity through it too.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Thanks for bring back the thread!
'
I read the Swerlow book, and only made it about 1/4 of the way through before I put the book down. I had a very hard time swallowing what he said.

Frankly I think the Montauk case is an extreme example of misinformation mixed with grains of truth, like Area 51, the Rendlesham Forest incident, etc.. I have done a ton of reading on the subject, literally every book I could get my hands on, and frankly have not even arrived at my own conclusions.

While I do believe that something odd happened, at least for a short time, at Montauk AFS, beyond that I am really not sure what to believe.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlnilamOmega

I WENT TO HIS WEBSITE JUST AN EMPTY SHELL WITH SOME USELESS HEALTH TIPS STRANGE i DON'T BUY HIS STORY ......JUST A NUTCASE

[gratuitous link removed]
edit on 7/2/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join