It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk and Stewart Swerdlow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Everyone who recognizes the word Montauk knows that it was an important installment for the research and development of psychological technology as well as metaphyiscal research

theres a guy with a website called stewart swerdlow who claims he was part of the program, and gives out information that he gleaned while being a part of that stuff. my question is, is he a suspected/confirmed disinformer?

I ask because I asked him a few questions and he didn't respond. they were about his abilities to do certain things like "read your frequency" as well as the intricacies of the human body's relationship with what he calls the oversoul.

it is very typical of a disinformer to avoid questions which would directly question the person's most key statements and beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
If he fails to answer I would suspect that he has no clue what the hell he's talking about.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You know, if you think about it, pandering to conspiracy freaks is a great way to make a living. Take a couple classes in acting and your all set. I would think that what people think of as "disinformers" are just people making the buck off of the stupid. That adds up better than some covert CIA secret shadow mission.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would guess, that if someone really wanted to go into this, they'd first have to pay for a military service record search, and see how genuine this guy may or may not be....

Here's a link to the site:

www.stewartswerdlow.com...

Seems he's parlayed this into a new-age training business... Interestingly enough, his statements do jive with some of the research I've done, into a communications program involving humans (possibly hybrid humans) who are telepathically gifted, and that these communication links may be what the Montauk project was about, not time/space manipulation per se. But, ever the skeptic, something doesn't "feel" right about this...but I haven't read enough about him to say one way or the other yet...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I've been an avid reader of Stewarts website for the last 2 years now, and now you would say that I know him personally.

In my personal opinion, he's not a disinformer, and yes, he was involved at Montauk. Even Al Beliek's site mentions him.

With regards to Stewart replying to his e-mail. he has told me he receives in amount of 300+ e-mails per day. However this is on the main page of his website for your information about Stewart not replying.

We are experiencing MANY difficulties with our email. We have been having problems with the emails getting to our AOL account. We are investigating the causes and are working diligently towards correcting this problem.

We would like to let everyone know, that if you have sent us an email and you have NOT received a reply it is because it has NOT been received by us. Please do not assume we are not talking to you, or that we are not going to answer you. We answer ALL our email. If you didn't get an answer we did not get the email. Please try again, or send one to [email protected] and Kim will contact us.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding,
Janet and Stewart Swerdlow"

If you have any queries with regards to his work, I can do my best to answer them if you so wish.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Seems he's parlayed this into a new-age training business...

If I�ve understood Swerdlow correct his word on "New-Age" is that it is Illuminati controlled disinformation to get people as far away from true understanding of the human psyche and it�s capabillities.

Having read some of his books and the terrible story of his involvement with these "forces" I have a hard time *NOT* believing him. Though I gotta admit, most will find his stories to be so far out there to be impossible to believe.

Actually, Swerdlow is even more controversial in his claims than David Icke. Big difference though as Icke only reports on his findings and Stewart has lived through this ordeal. And he is also alot more reserved than David (who talks to anyone, everywhere), this for understandable reasons.

The Al Bielek connection mentioned above lends alot of credence to his story. Didn�t he (Al) and 2 other persons more or less save Stewart from suicide(cry for help type?) at one point?

I visit his site several times every week, he has some "free" updates on current issues which are more or less interesting. As to why he won�t have an all free website I think this is how he now makes his living. Through regular jobs he could never have full control over himself due to heavy mind-control and surveilance.

as always, think what you will - keep the ridicule factor low though...

and BTW- if it wasn�t brought up before, he also claims the Reptilians are in control. That a big spaceship containing millions of Reptilian warriors is stationed behind the moon and are waiting. They arrived trailing Hayles Comet if I remember correct from him.

sorry if any of these statements were not true of Stewart. Merger probably has better knowledge on him than I and will hopefully correct me in that case.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
DawnAJ,

You are correct, I will make comments:

1) New Age: Yes Stewart says its disinformation, to get people away from the true connection to god.

2) More controversial, more reserved: True, Stewart goes into things a lot deeper (if you ask the right questions) but IS quite reserved to the general populous

3) Pay for membership: hard one to discuss, but yes, Stewart does make a living through his work, so I suppose this is justified, I am a member of his site also.

4) Reptilians behind the moon: Yes, he has stated this, but he has also stated they are underground earth as well. There is a lecture he does called 'Non-human communication', which I believe personally (and its my opinion only) that he has used this to verify the existance of the reptilians behind the moon and under the earth.

5) Reptilians in control: Not EXACTLY right. The people in control of the planet are 50/50 genetic split of human/reptilian hybrids. They are preparing for the reptilian invasion, and are very very worried about this.

Hope this helps, i do hope that I don't get flamed, i'm only going by what i've read, so please keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have been researching Montaulk, Ong's Hat, Wingmakers and other matters of high strangness for quite a few years and am perhaps one of the most informed people on the planet with regards to this subject, particularly from the memetic perspective.

It is this researcher's opinion that what we are seeing are indeed memetic echos which result in such twisted and conveniently unverifiable mythologies as Montaulk. Mythologies which may indeeed be rooted in some truth, however one must be actively seeking WHO planted these seeds and not be distracted by all of the pretty stories which spring from them. Look at Peter Moon. He has constructed and is the source of most of the Montaulk mythos. Chica Bruce tries to appear somewhat objective in her work, but is still just regurgatating the same sordid tales of covert human experimentation espoused by Moon, almost detail for detail. No original research.

Al Bielek, Duncan Cameron, and Preston Nichols are all a bunch of crackpots! Anyone who has taken college level physics and math could tell that they were just making everything up as they went. All of the interviews with these guys are completely non-sensical...no hard science or mathematics governing the actual mechanisms of the so-called "Delta T" antenna which was supposedly at the core of the Montaulk technology were ever presented...

Google Usenet for the proof of debunking...

Now with that said, I do believe that there are groups using these different storylines as the mechanism to manipulate intelligent peoples' perceptions of the possibility of easily constructible inter-dimensional travel technologies.

Ong's Hat Incunabula is another related system of internet propagated meme virii. Joe Matheny is likely both an oppurtunist and a dis/misinformation agent.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by abdul]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Quite valid points there abdul, you seem very well learned!

I'm no expert on the Montauk Project, as mentioned before, most of the information I have is based on Stewarts work, and I do believe Peter moon is in close affiliation with him, so from your perspective, this may be another 'crack pot' case.

However, with regards to the 'Delta T' antenna, from the research i've gained about Hyperspace, is that it does not fall in the 'scientific' or 'mathematic' equation, because, the Delta T antenna is not based on 3 dimensional physical reality. It is beyond that, a level of 'hyperspace' is where it belongs. The Delta T antenna is actually in the 'healers Handbook' by Stewart, and can be used to do many things in hyperspace.

Unfortunately, thats all i know on the subject of the Delta T.

However I do find your information fascinating, have you come across any positive evidence that projects such as the Montauk project existed? Any plausible and sound knowledge about it?

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the kudos Merge...this is the first message board I've really participated in and I'm still trying to figure out how to get my point across clearly...

with regards to the 'Delta T' antenna, from the research i've gained about Hyperspace, is that it does not fall in the 'scientific' or 'mathematic' equation, because, the Delta T antenna is not based on 3 dimensional physical reality. It is beyond that, a level of 'hyperspace' is where it belongs.

I think what you're trying to say is that the Delta T's effects affect our reality in the higher dimensions, so called "Hyperspace", yet the antenna exists here in 4-D reality. Is it possible to build such a device as to effect the force-geometry of higher-dimensional reality? Most likely, yes, if the existence of higher-dimensions is proven and we can get an idea of its structure we may be able to manipulate it. Of course it is theorised that these dimensions may be "bound up" and so tiny that it may be very difficult to probe these levels. It would require enormous energies....see superstrings/chalabi-yau manifolds and other related topics...

There are quite a few pictures out on the net of the supposed Delta T. The most detailed picture I know of looks like a modified rooftop UHF TV antenna. The pictures of the devices which drive the antenna just show some fancy looking dials and switches and the few sloppy schematic like drawings could be snippets from virtually any piece of RF circuitry.

have you come across any positive evidence that projects such as the Montauk project existed? Any plausible and sound knowledge about it

No smoking guns, but one of the core tenets of memetics is that if a mythical system exists and makes itself known amongst the collective conscious of a population then it must have significance and is likely based in some truth. This is why many people who have been seriously researching the Montaulk mythos have come to the conclusion that it is indeed a mechanism designed to distract people from taking seriously the notion of covert government research into time-travel/inter-dimenstional travel.

With this being said, research into the Finders Case and Presidio/McMartin does lead one to believe that there are covert military research programs involving children of all ages, especially orphans and runaways. These cases seem to parrallel certain themes from Montaulk and Ong's Hat, particularly the use of children in scientific research which resembles "black magic" ritual. What does happen to all of the children and young adults reported missing that never turn up? Why is it that the FBI compiles very detailed statistics on every crime with the exception of child kidnapping? The Finder's case is a particularly poignant example of direct CIA involvment in child slave trafficking. Taking these cases into account, it is not too far fetched to think that research as bizarre as Montaulk may be taking place. But the stories proposed by Moon et. al. are at best just an elaborate subterfuge.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by abdul]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"I would think that what people think of as "disinformers" are just people making the buck off of the stupid."
Brilliant thought! An open market on disinformation, covertlyfunded and staffed by independant contractors. Quick lets get on board! We will make Gazillions.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Abdul,

With regards to the Delta T, The actual antenna is supposed to be a 4 sided pyramid ontop, and a 4 sided pyramid underneath, with a line form the bottom point down........ I will try get a picture if i can for you.

However the Delta T antenna that I mentioned is one that you 'visualise' in your mind above your crown chakra (top of skull). I did a seminar on 'Simultaneous Existence' and we used the Delta T to go into another reality. My experience was very blurred and could not get justfiable information out of it.

However at Montauk, I am led to believe that the Delta T antenna has been 'physically' reproduced and also enhanced by visualising the 'Delta T' antenna in hyperspace by mentalists (Psychics that can manipulate reality).

With regards to the missing children, Yes i've read about that too, but its not always the case. I know two Montauk 'boys' (adults now) who were/are used in montauk experiments. In every day life, they do not recall being used, however using certain exercises, they have accessed memories of these events. These two people come from a circle of families and live normal lives.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Merge,

Interesting point about the visualised delta T. What you described sounds similar to Ingo swan's "Merkaba". Are you familiar with this?

I do not doubt that such visulisation excersises can lead to altered states of consciousness. However, as I'm sure you already know, the main thread that runs through the Montaulk story is the ability to use such technology to physically manifest objects, inter-dimensional beings, and to travel interdimensionally. When you say you went "into another reality", surely you mean your physical body remained "here", correct?

I am intrigued by your statement that you personally know two Montauk boys. Can you elaborate on this any further? Did they live on Long Island? Do they have actual memories of Camp Hero? Have they ever mentioned a male, red haired military officer or doctor? Please do tell more!

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Abdul,

Never heard of the 'Merkaba.

With regards to Montauk and the visualisations, it was first acknowledged that using visualisations such as the Delta T did what they wanted at the time, however some psychics/mentalists began to actually have the power to manifest things in THIS reality through the sheer practice of it all. I am then led to believe that this was enhanced by technology. to yes, Manifest objects, Inter-dimensional beings, and travel interdimensionally.

With regards to travelling to a simultaneous existance, yes, my physical body stayed here, I was fully concious of the room, however the images and thoughts were of (and I 'DO' Believe) another place/time. Many people experienced being 'weird' animals, and being on different planets and so forth.

With regards to the Montauk Boys, one is actually very psychic. This particular person was mainly used for his genetics. They still hound him to this day, he has photgraphic memory, and remembers being put in trances, and marched away to bases for further 'abuse' lets say.

Second one has just 'acknowledged' that he's been involved, he has found out that he has been used for psychic experiments. This person has always LOVED comics about psychics (Jean Gray in X-Men) etc...

Stewart remembers both of these two montauk boys.

Thats all I can really say about them, do not forget, this is what 'they' tell me, I cannot prove what they are telling me is the truth, but by gut instinct, I believe them. One of the Montauk boys will be written about in Stewarts new book due out soon. I think its going to be called '13 Cubed'.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i've been following the work of janet and stewart since, oh, ... somewhere around late 2001.
fallen off lately, though. the reptile thing will have to actually materialize in front of me before i believe it.
i don't think it's impossible, though. it would make some sense as a source of all the vampire and werewolf lore.
i watched a four hour video of preston nichols and duncan cameron. i think they know something, and disagree that their science is totally bogus. but, whatever.
i think stewart's news section is top notch. he knows how to find the bigger patterns that are earmarks of illuminati activity. i find, though, that many of the things 'new age' that he decries when others promote them, he doesn't mind charging for. there was a tetrahedron pendant that you could buy for 'protection' for example. tetrahedron is the shape of the 'merkaba', or light body. this is a 'new age' philosophy of drunvalo melchezidek. drunvalo actually has some very eye opening material when it comes to the geometry of reality, but stewart says he is 'cia mind control'.
stewart says all channelling comes from sattelite transmissions as an elaborate form of duping the populace. then he says, through his techniques, you can contact 'godmind'. these are inconsistencies in my eyes, and make me suspect him of being just another disinfo guy.
i don't think he is necessarily complicit, and he may just be a well shaped tool. i like him. i think it is people like him who are telling 90% truth, but use(or are being used for) the last 10% to throw the whole picture out of whack. i think he is a valuable resource as an alternative way to 'program' your mind. i noticed the site was becoming more cult-like, though, so i haven't been there lately(before today, that is).

excellent point about memes. this is the core of reality. the meme-ium is the message.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I've recently read a book about Stewart. I believe it's titled 'Montauk: The Alien Connection'. Something along those lines, anyway.
I found Stewart's story to be pretty far out there....I mean way, way out there. I'm always on the skeptical side of things. Especially, when someone relates some far out personal tale like his. It's in the category of 'too crazy to be believed'.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes some of Stewarts work does seem 'way out there', and I can see why people dislike his information, but then some people like myself who come from a personal point of view (where we can actually say we know him well enough) is to actually believe what he says.

He has proven himself to me in September just gone when he was here in Perth doing a seminar. I won't divulge here in the forum what happened, but lets say it was extraordinary to say the least.

With regards to contacting god-mind, I know these exercises, and i've had wonderful experiences with this also. However to me its like going to the gym, just like with physical exercise, i'm lazy, and to doing mental exercises, i'm also lazy.

If you would like to know the exercise of being in communication with your oversoul, give me a u2u, will be happy to let you know
(Please state its for oversoul communication)

All the best
Merger

[edit on 21-11-2004 by Merger]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I had to check up on Al Bielek a little closer, should have done this way earlier but never got around to it. SO much information to investigate. His story is as Stewarts, not the easist to believe.

Oh, don�t have time to write anything else, here�s the links to what I found.

1991 interview with Al Bielek

1997 interview with Al Bielek parts 1 and 2

and here�s something a guy called John Quinn has written about Montauk, I haven�t read it yet, it�s VERY long.
John Quinn - Montauk part1
John Quinn - Montauk part2

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Yes Al Bielek is one of the Montauk members, also should check up Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron.

I believe I read that in Montauk: Alien Connection that Duncan received a vile of blood from Stewart after Stewart was assigned to get a sample....would you believe it was supposed to be Emmanuels??? Bit stretchy, but it goes further.... It is supposed to be for the Cloned Second Coming....I believe this is to be around year 2012.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes, that�s pretty much as I recall it from the book as well Merger. Emmanuel/Jesus even looked at Stewart as he was filling his vial/container with his blood.

2012 seems kinda late for a faked second coming - but it fits nicely in with the end of the Mayan calender the same year (December). What about the staged Alien invasion with Project Bluebeam, will this happen to enslave pretty much all of Earth�s nation under an official NWO to fight the nasty aliens?

So many questions one would want to ask this Bielek guy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join