It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the heck is this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
No, the circle is the shape of the radar sweep. you will get a round signature when there is precipitation present in the whole of the area.

A problem is the autosensing of the DbZ of the Doppler computer. You occasionally find that one station will show different results to it's neighbours because of the change of the autosensing scale of DbZ (an arbitrary measurement of precipitation).

I can't show you any images atm, but I have many, many odd doppler images on my machine at work, just like these.

Yeah, if you could post a couple of these in that thread...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
cloud seeding is done for many reasons. I have a very good friend who was a "seeder" for the airport in Spokane WA about 10 or 15 years ago. He use to go up when it got very foggy, and an aircraft needed to land. He and a partner would dump hundreds of punds of crushed dry ice into the air, and it would cool the air sufficiently that it would reach the dew point and would drop the moisture out of the air so the plane could see to land. This was only done in about a 500 foot strip just before the runway, but is an example of seeding. Definately not the only use for it, and as for chemtrails, have you read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting discussions about chemtrails. You can see my view on them there... I wont get into it here, as it can severely lengthen a thread...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
hmm, i found this about what the pic is, apparently its just weather radar images, look here www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

so obviously that image is weather patterns and not "EM/RF/MW RADIATION
BLANKET" as it says.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by namehere]

I agree. Looks like someone simply grabbed a radar map and added their own title. I don't see any significance in this one.

+Jammer

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Cloud seeding is simply adding a fine powder to clouds, usually silver iodide . The fine powder can cause the cloud to form rain.

Apparently, you can add 10% to an areas rainfall with seeding. This can mean a lot to areas where there is drought. It's really not my field, though.

As for if it's chemtrails, I really have no idea. I imagine that the US govt uses this to increase rainfall, it is fairly common, as a quick search confirmed with this article.

www.theage.com.au...

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
by the way haarp is a high frequency research facility so why would you even mention haarp and low frequencies?

I've not mention it , i've posted in that thread a link that someone posted in an other thread on mad cow , which is this one
Elfing Mad Cows, Resonating Prion Crystal

but these prion ''crystals'' could be resonated by high frequencies instead... maybe just a weird ''mark of the beast'' conspiracy theory anyways..

edit: the map at the beginning can be found in that link..

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by kalki]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is yor answer!Doppler

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Jeez, what a load of crap...

Nexrad and AccuWeather composite national weather radars with a copy and paste of a local radar scan superimposed on top of it.
Then some idiot posts it on the web and make insinuations that the bogus radar coverage around Portland OR has something to do with the Mad Cow outbreak.

Interesting how the radar image picks up not only precipitation but also radar coverage... and only the radar coverage over the Portland area and no other areas of the national doppler network.

In my humble opinion, there is more truth at the bottom of my cat's litter box than on that bogus website...

Bah~Humbug~

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
That's a radar ring. Maybe they're trying to irradiate the prions out??? LOL!

You can read about radar rings in the world wide seismic thread (if you can find the posts in that bohemoth).

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join