It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what the heck is this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
what is this? i have seen this before but never really payed to much attention to the one i previously have seen. members.toast.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You got me, I have no clue as to wtf that is

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It is supposdely a map showing Electromagnetic, Radiofrequency, and Microwave radiations levels. I would like to know how the data was gathered.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal
It is supposdely a map showing Electromagnetic, Radiofrequency, and Microwave radiations levels. I would like to know how the data was gathered.

by radar, the images say that.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
No idea here either.

Before I even bother pondering such things as how it relates to MAD COW as the title mentions. I first would like a clear explanation of WTF an "EM/RF/MW RADIATION BLANKET" is supposed to mean!! I have some idea of what it means actually but I am waiting to hear a less deadly explanation as of yet. I doubt any other "safe" or "justified" explanation will be found though.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
the other one of these things i have seen was over amarillo, tx and that was a couple of years ago, i thought it was interesting but didn't think much of it. is this harrp i wonder?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
No idea here either.

Before I even bother pondering such things as how it relates to MAD COW as the title mentions. I first would like a clear explanation of WTF an "EM/RF/MW RADIATION BLANKET" is supposed to mean!! I have some idea of what it means actually but I am waiting to hear a less deadly explanation as of yet. I doubt any other "safe" or "justified" explanation will be found though.

EM = Electromagnetic Radiation
RF = Radio Frequency Radiation
MW = Microwave Radiation

"Radiation Blanket" appears to be a word used by someone who thought it sounded good for explaining radiation dispersment throughout the US.

Mad Cow is a virus is it not? Since when does radiation "grow" virii?

EDIT:

Look at the two views of the map. Compare the relative sizes of the "zoomed out" one, and then look how much bigger it got on the "zoomed in" one... On the original, the "radiation blanket" didnt even reach the area where the cow was from. On the second, it covers the entire state of Washington. ?Also look at the title on the second one. Notice it says Accuweather at the top? Also, if you take a look at the weather patterns on December 26th, they looked remarkably like that. The only difference was that the weather over Portland was only about a half circle. Also, look at the different pictures. Can you say hoax?

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Milk]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
interesting map. but, yes, it's important to know how the data was gathered and it's even more important to know where there is a page that displays this map on a daily basis with daily updates.

EM = electromagnetic, RF= radio frequency, MW= microwaves

these are all advanced applications of technology that have all been proven to physically affect physical matter, most specifically , biological matter. all of the above can have adverse effects on the average human or animal if applied directly as seen over Washington state.

as to how it can provide assistance for the proliferation of BSE/Mad Cow, I am not sure. I would assume that it would do so by affecting the autoimmune systems and do some damage on the cellular level, as microwave radiation tends to make organelles within cells shrivel and die.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Elfing Mad Cows, Resonating Prion Crystal

billybob posted that thread on that one www.abovetopsecret.com...

scary s##t!

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk

EM = Electromagnetic Radiation
RF = Radio Frequency Radiation
MW = Microwave Radiation

"Radiation Blanket" appears to be a word used by someone who thought it sounded good for explaining radiation dispersment throughout the US.

Mad Cow is a virus is it not? Since when does radiation "grow" virii?

No Mad Cow is not a Virus. Mad Cow is caused by malformed proteins called prions that collect in the brain and begin affecting the healthy cells.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
from the link above ...

''SO.... blast up haarp...elf the cows into mad cattle... resonate those prions... scare the population away from meat ( great for spiritual warfare against people ), and give the perfect excuse for the AmeriKan government to tag, track, and mark all the cattle... and livestock... blame it on Canada too, by the way.... and use this whole "guise" as a test... a test of the cattle tagging, RFID or radio frequency identification system that will eventually be used on human cattle and human sheeple....

resonate those prion crystals from a distance... the maps prove that's exactly what they did....''

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Since when does Doplar radar show radiation?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
hmm, i found this about what the pic is, apparently its just weather radar images, look here www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

so obviously that image is weather patterns and not "EM/RF/MW RADIATION
BLANKET" as it says.

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by namehere]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
from the link above ...

''SO.... blast up haarp...elf the cows into mad cattle... resonate those prions... scare the population away from meat ( great for spiritual warfare against people ), and give the perfect excuse for the AmeriKan government to tag, track, and mark all the cattle... and livestock... blame it on Canada too, by the way.... and use this whole "guise" as a test... a test of the cattle tagging, RFID or radio frequency identification system that will eventually be used on human cattle and human sheeple....

resonate those prion crystals from a distance... the maps prove that's exactly what they did....''

Mmmmmm.....Nice work on the theory and connecting the pieces together. Especially tying in those pesky Canadians and their.......well, their Canadian-ness!!

However, I think you may have a hole in the RFID tagging part being a test for conditioning us for it's arrival. Cows have been tagged and pretty much publicly known to be tagged for a long time already. I suppose they might use it with the idea that the RFID tagging is harder to simply switch, trick or fake though.....

Otherwise, "That theory is so Crazy, It just might work!!!"

link   

Originally posted by namehere
hmm, i found this about what the pic is, apparently its weather radar images, look here www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

Yeah but look at the circle NW..

link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
what is this? i have seen this before but never really payed to much attention to the one i previously have seen. members.toast.net...

This looks similar to the following link
seawifs.gsfc.nasa.gov...

WARNING if you click the world, it may take a while to load so be patient

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
hmm, i found this about what the pic is, apparently its weather radar images, look here www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

Yeah but look at the circle NW..

yea, could be anything, just because it seems artificial or created by something dont mean it is.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
don't forget haarp can change the weather too...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

don't forget haarp can change the weather too...

well thats assumed too, not 100% sure it can yet and anyways a weather radar wouldnt detect such things as MW, RW etc, thats not what its designed to track.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
heres the real nexrad image from that date, notice no circle over washington and oregon.
www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by namehere]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join