It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Govindas!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I just joined this exciting forum,which I discovered 10 mins ago while searching for another subject.
The incredible effect of Internet on the minds of people will definitely affect the future of humanity,as it's really freedom for all to express themselves.
Thsoe who don't profit from such treasure are to be lamented,as they prefer to stay ignorance.
I am looking forward to meet very interesting people here,of same disposition of mind so as to contribute somehow to love and peace on earth!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi Govindas. If you're looking forward to meeting "interesting people," you've come to the right place. Welcome aboard!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome, govindas!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS!

You can usually find something you can express your opinion about everyday. Just make sure you do your best to research what you write.

Have fun, make friends, and above all Deny Ignorance!!!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hello Govindas! Welcome to your new addiction! Trust me I know.This is the best site on the internet. Please be sure to fill out your member profile and launch a comments section for your new found friends.Enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Govindas!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret, govindas!! Have fun and enjoy yourself!!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hi govindas,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Comment already in your profile, fell free to ask for any help and some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Hey Govindas & welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long & joyous stay

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
welcome to ats

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

It's definitely another mood here,seems more open to discussions,and more friendly than Usenet!

We are all conspirers.....rejected by God into this material world,a huge jail consisting of billions of universes,trying to lord it over matter!

Our true abode is the spiritual world,bigger than the material world,and perfect,eternal,and full of bliss...

krishna.com...

join