It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush=Hitler? Watch the video!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Bush = Hitler? I think not. Here is why....

Hitler grew up poor and underpriviledged. GWB was born into the elite of US society.

Hitler experienced the horrors and reality of war firsthand, including chemical attacks. GWB tried his best to evade service in a time of war.

Hitler abstained from alcohol and drugs, until his body began to fail him. GWB has been a substance abuser in the past.

Hitler was a cult of personality. GWB has the personality of a house plant.

Hitler influenced, motivated, and on occasion eliminated powerful subordinates who supported him. GWB is a puppet on the strings of his supporters.

Hitler saw capatilism as the logical enemy of the people. GWB is the poster boy for capatilism.

Hitler was the essensce of evil. GWB, for all his faults and frailties, is a good man.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The video was not selected as a finalist and they didn't find it appropriate themselves(right on target obviously)...It was more propaganda if anything and of course as such is better on ebaums world...MoveOn.org will not apologize and should not because it was made by the people. You notice that they saved those two, but that must mean that they've been monitoring the site for quite some time now.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yes boombye, it was made by the people but "Sponsored by MoveOn.org.".

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Bush nothing like Hitler??
nothing like-
-conducting unprovoked aggression on small countries
-conducting ethnic profiling against minorities
-misleading a highly educated, Christian nation into
vicious attacks
-coming into power under questionable circumstances
-thumbing one's nose at the international community

all i have to say is "thank goodness." we certainly
don't need another Hitler!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Screw Dubya, Rumsfeld scares the sh*t out of me.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it was merely submitted to those who sponsor the campaign, but it was not selected for obvious reasons..moveon should not apologize if i sent them a pic of rumsfeld with captions saying pull my finger should they?

Ra

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The comparison is made with shrub to Hitler of 1939, he had come into power and used deception to invoke martial law via the Riech fire and rabble rousing speeches depicting the enemy as a nameless, faceless, country-less religious zealots!!

It was after the people had bought into the propaganda that the only solution to the "problem" was the final solution, or extinction of the usurpers.
In Hitlers timeline it was the jews,
in shrubs timeline its the muslim extremist.

The timeline has not yet progressed to the holocaust stage but if shrub and his cronies are given 4 more years we will see WW3.

VOTE in 2004 = ABB!!!!! Send shrub back to Texas and tell him to stay there until the trials begin to jail him, Cheney and Rumsfeld for their deceit and deception that have so far cost Americans 600 lives of our young fighting men and billion$ of American tax payer dollar$ so far.

Take back America!!!!

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Ra]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeeTwin
Like I said... you may hate him, but he's no Hitler. When you can prove that he has commited Genocide, then I'll concede my point.

www.asile.org...

can you explain why a Boeing 757 would only cause damage to the ground floor of the Pentagon (top 4 floors collapsed later) and why the Arlington County Fire Chief Ed Plaugher could not tell you where the plane was or where the debree was?

looks like something else hit the pentagon and if the gov. didn't plan it, there's no reason to cover it up

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe I have the answer.

Yes, both Hitler appears and then Bush about 2.5 seconds later, but I'm not sure if the Wachowski's intended it to be taken this fashion.

I won't go into the uncanny similarities (for better or worse) between the actions of the German Chansellor and the American President (I know feelings run high on this subject), but the clip also features Osama Bin Laden with an AK47 and several others (including former president G.W.H. Bush, along with atomic explosions, mass graves, etc.

I personally feel that the clip was intended to play into the hands of "conspiracy theories". Each character (clearly) shown has bizarre conspiracies associated with them.

What I believe is being said here; is that none of these people or events were "real". But mere re-modellings of reality to "more acurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of human nature"... part of the Matrix that had been reprogrammed to deal with the "imperfection inherent in every human being" (as the Architect describes it.)

What is this "imperfection"?

Choice.

Chansellor Hitler was elected (fairly and squarely) by a landslide in both 1923 and 1933. Even after the terror attacks on his Reichstag, and the passing of the "enabling act" to deal with it (not "patriot act"), he steadily transformed Germany into a dictatorship.

EVEN THEN, he enjoyed unpresidented support from almost all Germans (44% in favour of complete totalitarian control).

Thus, Choice is not always a good thing,
And yet it is the fundamental principle of democracy.

This is the paradox which has no solution, a problem "despite my best attempts I have been unable to eliminate" (Architect)

~Rog.

[edit on 24-12-2004 by thefrajer]

[edit on 24-12-2004 by thefrajer]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
there is another place where i can download the videos?
the link is dead :/

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Bush does have the potential....to be like Hitler

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Where is the vid?
I get the GOP site when I click that link (gotta go disinfect my comp now...lol)
What am I missing?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
it was the goverment who took the videos site down

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertexc
it was the goverment who took the videos site down

Yeah it's kind of strange you get this

www.gop.com...

When you click on that link.

top topics