It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush=Hitler? Watch the video!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting...

www.rnc.org...

www.rnc.org...

Here's the script for the second video:

MOVEON.ORG SCRIPT

GRAPHIC: Pictures Of Hitler
HITLER: (Speaking In German)
CHYRON: We have taken new measures to protect our homeland,

CHYRON: I believe I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator,

CHYRON: God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them,

GRAPHIC: Pictures of President Bush
CHYRON: and then He instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did.

CHYRON: SOUND FAMILIAR?
BACKGROUND: Cheering German Crowd

[Edited on 5-1-2004 by Dr. Know]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, I do see the similarities!
I wonder if the people who made these advertisements got investigated by the U.S Government?

If these two 'leaders' are similar, then at what point is the next World War going to begin?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pure Bull#.

How can anyone compare Bush with Hitler? With a straight face, for that matter. You may not like Bush... you may even hate him, but he's no Hitler.

Go study history regarding Hitler, then try to say Bush is like him.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am don't agree with his choices but he is just a tool in hands of many who are behind the curtains and he is not the one who think to attack but it is his party. Also it should be said that his father has done pretty much everything from smuggling drug from latin america through his oil company and doing business with one of most savage animals (the Islamic Republic GOVERNMENT, for this case everyone in Iran know the caliboration of bush with Rafssanjani to free the hostages on time for President carter to lose to Repubilcans).

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Like I said... you may hate him, but he's no Hitler. When you can prove that he has commited Genocide, then I'll concede my point.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
bush is probably related to hilter also bushes father and other illuminati tycoons like prescott bush funded hitlers rise to power the doctrine of the aryan race traces back to secret societites like th thule and the vril the rosicrucians who all the founders of america were masons dont u guys see the world wars were all engineered bush is just as sick and twisted as hitler if not worse what hitler did in the open these poeple do in secret look at what was done to the iraqi poeple during the sanctions from gulf war 1 millions died!! thats genocide right there the slave trade was genocide all three global wars including this one which the bushes had a part in was genocide in fact one can argue that prescott bush who was a yale skull and bones man which is where the ss got its skull and bones symbol created hitler and brought him to power or had a part in doing so including the bank of england it s all a deception a contradiction the souilders dont know any better there just following orders oblivious to the higher plan look at what world war 2 produced the un one step closer to global govenment its all machiavellian tactics the average america is too brainwashed by tv and britney spears to see it or to care beleive it or not bush winston churchill and stalin all are blood realted and they are also blood realted to longshanks the king from the brave heart movie which is another illuminati production
peace

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by enoc
bush is probably related to hilter also bushes father and other illuminati tycoons like prescott bush funded hitlers rise to power the doctrine of the aryan race traces back to secret societites like th thule and the vril the rosicrucians who all the founders of america were masons dont u guys see the world wars were all engineered bush is just as sick and twisted as hitler if not worse what hitler did in the open these poeple do in secret look at what was done to the iraqi poeple during the sanctions from gulf war 1 millions died!! thats genocide right there the slave trade was genocide all three global wars including this one which the bushes had a part in was genocide in fact one can argue that prescott bush who was a yale skull and bones man which is where the ss got its skull and bones symbol created hitler and brought him to power or had a part in doing so including the bank of england it s all a deception a contradiction the souilders dont know any better there just following orders oblivious to the higher plan look at what world war 2 produced the un one step closer to global govenment its all machiavellian tactics the average america is too brainwashed by tv and britney spears to see it or to care beleive it or not bush winston churchill and stalin all are blood realted and they are also blood realted to longshanks the king from the brave heart movie which is another illuminati production
peace

Paragraphs and full stops are your friend.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Bush has none of the charisma, vision, leadership/motivation or public speaking ability of Hitler.

It is only the commonality in the evil of the purpose of they and their cronies that makes them similar.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I would just like to clarify my stance. I, in no way, think Bush is anywhere near the madman Hitler was. However, some of their ideas and policies do seem similar...so I can see how someone could come up with the idea for these video's.

But I think this is nothing more than propoganda for the hardcore Bush haters.

I just thought that these video's were interesting enough to post here.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
his perverse nature and reading the story of a goat to children during the 911 attacks, sends enough messages to the public..hitler made too much noise.

turn on a light of hope, and turn it off..let the children sleep...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
How can you say Bush is not like Hitler ? Do you really have to wait for more wars and deaths before you understand the early signs ? If you compare them now then you are of course right, Hitler did a lot more. But that is not the point, the point is: if we let Bush and his gang go their way, he'll for sure end up like a Hitler.

That is what peoples should think about. Think about what is going on today, and compare that to a decade before WWII. I know that the majority of peoples don't really know much about WWII, other than the "highlights" we always get. However the best lessons we must take from the years before the war. That is more important than the war it self, simply because we must prevent the war and understand where it went wrong, and the signs to point that it is close to go wrong. And in the last few years I've noticed a big big chance for things to go wrong very badly.

I don't want to wait for things to get wrong so I can say, "see, told you so" I've was right about the Iraq war, and WMD's and all other BS the media said about Saddam and Terrorists. Yes, explain why they didn't send 250.000 troops to find Bin Laden ?

I always quote... "you can fool some peoples some time, but you can't fool all the peoples all the time"

And the western media/governments are good at trying to fool some peoples.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When Bush kills 9 million people because of who their aprents were, you may have a point.

Until such a time, you pay disrespect to the millions who died under his reich and the millions who gave their own lives to end that reich. Bush=Hitler? Hardly.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Bush has none of the charisma, vision, leadership/motivation or public speaking ability of Hitler.

It is only the commonality in the evil of the purpose of they and their cronies that makes them similar.

Second that MA. Hitler committed suicide on May 2, 1945 and Bush was born June 6, 1946. I'm sure you could create some crazy equation to support this, however, as MA stated earlier, Bush is a horrible speaker, Hitler was an amazing speaker. Charciterizationally speaking, there is no relation.

Cheers,
- Tass

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't believe people are awakening thanks to the GOP. This isn�t a smart move by the GOP because there are real similarities.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Besides the demoncrats don't have anyone even as exciting as Bush is,

their guys remind me more of Marx or Stalin.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The Simon Wiesenthal Center sharply criticized MoveOn.org for accepting and posting ads comparing President George Bush to Adolf Hitler.

�Politics and preparing for a presidential election is one thing, but comparing the Bush Administration�s fight against Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein with the policies of Adolf Hitler is shameful, beyond the pale and has no place in the legitimate discourse of American politics,� said Rabbi Marvin Hier, the Center�s founder and dean.

www.wiesenthal.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i personally see this as nothing short of slander, and the author should be tried and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. not only that, this is a metaphorical kick in the teeth to the survivors of hitler's attrocities, those who died fighting, aswell as those descended from the survivors. and they wonder why we call them demoncracks.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nice one Pook.

Check this out though:
Seems the far reaching leftist group: MoveOn.org has commented that the "pair (2) of ads" (yes, 2 ads were made and viewed) were made in "poor taste and deeply regretted that they had slipped through the screening process" (like this is sooooooooooooo BS) MoveOn.org founder, Wes Boyd further went on to say that "the real blame lies with the Republicans for drawing attention to them: The Republican National Committee and its chairman have falsely accused MoveOn.org of sponsoring ads on its website which compare President Bush to Adolf Hitler. The claim is deliberately and maliciously misleading. . . . None of these was our ad, nor did their appearance constitute endorsement or sponsorship by MoveOn.org Voter Fund."

Link:
www.opinionjournal.com...
(2nd article down)

Talk about not accepting resposibility for the error, Mr. Boyd deflects the blame onto the "Republicans".....
Good grief.
*shakes head*

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
And just found this:

"MoveOn.org Denial Undermined by Hitler Ad Transcript"
Link:
www.newsmax.com...

Excerpts and notice the 'bold':

"Mr. Gillespie repeatedly referred to the ads as 'the MoveOn ad' or 'MoveOn's ad,' implying that we had sponsored or perhaps even commissioned the ad," complained Pariser.

"This is a lie. MoveOn.org hasn't sponsored such an ad, and we never would," he insisted.

Wes Boyd, Founder of MoveOn.org Voter Fund, issued a similar statement, maintaining that the RNC and Gillespie "have falsely accused MoveOn.org of sponsoring [the Bush-Hitler] ads. . . The claim is deliberately and maliciously misleading."

Oops.

A transcript for the second of the two Bush-Hitler ads obtained first by the Drudge Report, then reprinted in the Washington Times, concludes with the acknowledgement: "Sponsored by MoveOn.org."

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seems someone's *cough cough* brave enough to sling # on the internet, but doesn't have the balls to own up to it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join