It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some ufo's just Hologram's ?with video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I remember reading that all of the NWO would use Hologram's to make the public think we were being invaded by ufo's(aliens) to further thier agenda of creating a reason for marshall law or control of the public...etc...etc.

Now I have never really believed this but after seeing this video I had to second guess my feeling about the subject. Let me know what you guy's think.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Is that real?!!! Looks too good to be true. I'll have to look into this. Don't think I've ever seen a hologram before.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If that video was the real deal all i can say is wow. projecting this inside a controlled area would be the only way for it to work that well IMO. Seems like projecting an image like that into an area in the sky would be MUCH more difficult than in a closed environment. Great find.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Very cool indeed.

I don't think it explains many UFO sightings. From what I can find on the system, though, it's a single-viewpint effect, and requires special foil curtains / walls on three sides, as well as a projection system below the stage.

Musion Eyeliner system home page

Check it out. I could be misreading it (look under the 'technical' link...they explain the setup, and even show it to you in a QT video clip).

By the way...pet peeve of mine. I have a friend from my school days named Marshall Law. As he is ever so fond of pointing out, the state or condition where normal law is set aside is Martial Law (Because it's enforced by the military). Marshall is a nice guy, who has no interest in bossing anybody around other than his 13 year old son, who needs bossing around, IMO.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brother Stormhammer
Very cool indeed.

I don't think it explains many UFO sightings. From what I can find on the system, though, it's a single-viewpint effect, and requires special foil curtains / walls on three sides, as well as a projection system below the stage.

Musion Eyeliner system home page

Check it out. I could be misreading it (look under the 'technical' link...they explain the setup, and even show it to you in a QT video clip).

By the way...pet peeve of mine. I have a friend from my school days named Marshall Law. As he is ever so fond of pointing out, the state or condition where normal law is set aside is Martial Law (Because it's enforced by the military). Marshall is a nice guy, who has no interest in bossing anybody around other than his 13 year old son, who needs bossing around, IMO.

lol thanks for pointing out my spelling error. You would think I would spell better since I have a degree. Sorry for the bad spelling.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This was impressive.

No less than 10 years ago, I saw a hologram exhibit at, I believe, the Institute of Science and Technology in Los Angeles. Anyway, it featured static holograms of common objects. At that time, I thought the age of holograms was upon us, and expected to see things like holographic storefronts, advertising, etc. in the near future.

It hasn't happened, and I assume the reason is due to technological difficulties yet to be overcome. You can imagine the impact a holographic billboard would have over its 2 dimensional counterpart--the amount of potential revenue represented by holographic advertising alone with have to be in the billions. Yet even the market can't drive this technology into common usage. So when I hear of holographic planes, ufos and the like, it's with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What amazes me about this mostly is how alot of the technology we use and are starting to see is right out of science fiction novels and movies. I guess science fiction will sometimes direct people to; or plant's an idea to create it in real life.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Interesting thread, I'm sure that you would all be interested in what I found the other day concerning "orbs" created by the military which can explain some of the sightings that have been seen over the years.

Military created ORBS, ATS thread

They have been doing this since the late sixties

The video in your thread here is really cool though. I wonder when we will see this in themeparks and the like?

new topics

top topics

join