It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see us? Secret Branch of Government

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seesinclouds

Strange to go back and read your original post. Seems you did see something coming. I hope certain parts of your vision don't come to pass...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I love a good game of "what if", but this just sounds like a bad Sci-Fi channel B movie.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sensible thought

If you read thru this whole thing, you will see that this is not the first time that I have been told that it sounded like sci-fi. Now, go back and read it all!

Remember, or read earlier pages on this thread, when I said to look for US military to be in US major cities fighting crime? Remember, or read the answer that someone gave saying that US military will never be used against US citizens? Wanna take that back now? Maybe a couple of years ago that was the case, I wrote it in 2007. did you see the news a couple days ago? It has begun in Chicago!! US National Guard is now taking on crime fighting there. It is the sign you people have been looking for!! There it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
woot i'll be fine

never had a jab in my life. Even when I was born. And now look at me. 6 foot 6 and only 15

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"seesinclouds" how did you become a seer?

Was it genetic, or did you find a way to tap into 'Earth's Grid(s)'?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luke.S
woot i'll be fine

never had a jab in my life. Even when I was born. And now look at me. 6 foot 6 and only 15

Woot! Depends on where you are! lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loose Change
"seesinclouds" how did you become a seer?

Was it genetic, or did you find a way to tap into 'Earth's Grid(s)'?

It wasn't something that I conciously "tapped" into, or realized at first. It started out just wondering what the colors around everyone meant. Didn't even KNOW that no one else was seeing the colors until trying to find out what the different ones meant. Guess that was my first sign of craziness..lol Later on, I'd just be sitting in my living room, and see someone come in the door. Real as could be, and then not be there at all. Happened a couple of times, before I recognized it as premonitions. The 'true' happening was not always immediate, sometimes taking weeks to happen, so it took a while to recognise the fact, beyond just a de'ja vue type thing.

Later, perhaps as I nurtured it, and mostly when I would first lay my head down on the pillow at night, still very awake, but with my eyes closed, there are times when I cannot tell if they are opened or closed. For example, one nite, it just wouldn't stop. And I saw a huge fire skyline at night. I also got a feeling of time with it, meaning that I knew it was happening soon, or even now. The next night before I went to bed, the news came on, and showed the exact picture I had seen the night before, as the mountains in Cali were on fire.

Ultimately, I see many things, and can never be sure enough to bet my life on ANY of it. Some things I know will happen. Sometimes I know about When it will happen. But still, there are soooooooo many things, that I have no idea what they mean, or when and if they will happen, but if they do, it will be such a different time for us than we know, and seeing it before it happens, will not change it one iota.

Why does all this happen to me? I don't know. As I stated, I don't remember tapping into anything. It's always been with me. However, it is like a kindergartner looking at a college textbook. He may understand a word or two, but he doesn't know enough to tell you what the book is about.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible thought

I love a good game of "what if", but this just sounds like a bad Sci-Fi channel B movie.

No one said "what if".

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Is anyone out there watching FOX news this morning? All Nebraska hospitals just began putting tracking chips in the imbelical cords of all babies born in their hospitals! And who was it that said I sounded like I was writing for sci fi? See? It IS happening in our lifetime, even as I write this, and in 2007 when I first posted this thread telling that this was going to happen, people were calling me crazy. Guess the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Okay im in on this one...

Sees - Do you know what Blue Zone and Red Zone means in the Fema camps?

This just in...The lady I work for here in Houston, TX has a sister, who has worked for FEMA in California for many years. On Friday, I asked her to look into this topic, and to tell me what the Blue and Red zones were for. On Monday, she was fired!! No notice, nothing! Just saying...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ram

I still have not learned what the red and blue lines mean, however, I wanted to tell you that a few years ago, I worked for a woman, whose sister worked for FEMA in California. She had her on the phone, and I asked her if she could find out what those lines meant. This was a Friday that I asked her. Monday, she called her sister back, and we found out that FEMA had FIRED HER over the weekend. I know this had something to do with her trying to find the answer to my question. She had been with them over 10 years!! Just following up on this!!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow. 15 pages of replies on this one. This is the first time I've browsed it.

You know, I actually consider myself to have the 6th sense as well. More of a retrocog and telepath, but I see things totally different from "seesinclouds".

Firstly, I see all UFOs as classified Air Force experiments. The crafts aren't from aliens. The crafts aren't from outer space. Rather they are built by human beings on planet earth in the good ol' USA. The military denies them because the military doesn't admit classified air craft experiments to the public...well...because they are CLASSIFIED.

In high school, I had a friend whose dad was a private contractor hired by the air force to create and build a flying saucer disk and make it fly in the 1970s at Williams Air Force Base. The human made flying saucers ran their flight tests at night. His wife thought he was cheating on him because he would go out late at night saying "work" but he wouldn't tell her what he was working on because it was classified. So his wife broke into his workshop and found the blueprints for his 1970s flying saucer. The wife said the whole alien-Roswell crap is a smokescreen to hide all the different human contractors hired to build flying saucers.

She also said her husbands 1970s flying saucer was scrapped. A gas hog. They needed a better power supply, better aerodynamics.

And that was the 1970s. I'm sure the air force has created better flying saucers and orbs in the last 40 years. All made by human beings on planet earth.

As for vaccinations, the main two problems that I see.
1. Sometimes there are monkey viruses knowingly left in vaccines, like SV40, which causes cancer. Pharmaceutical companies don't care if it's in the vaccine, like the case with Merck CEO who was videotaped laughing about finding SV40 in the vaccines he tested.
2. There are sometimes stealth viruses in vaccines that simply cannot be screened out. Meaning there might not be a test on the market to begin with to screen a vaccine with. Problems extend in vaccines that are created for STIs.

As for the "origin of HIV" that's what I use to determine how valid a psychic or remote viewer is. If a person claims to be a psychic or a person claims to be able to remote view bioweapons, canthey see the origin of HIV?

That's a tough test. Only seen a handful of people pass it. I've seen dozens fail who claim to be psychic/remote viewers.

But I will share a glimpse of the beginning of the answer...

During WWII, the Nazis began a sexually transmitted disease program. The idea was to create new STIs and inject them into Jews and other races, so those races would die off through having sex.

The tests began at Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen. Assigned was SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit and SS Dr. Arnold Dohmen who were messing with the Hepatitis B virus, injecting it into Jews and Russian POWs.

Both SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit AND SS Dr. Arnold Dohmen escaped at the end of WWII. They were never prosecuted. And one of them fled to South Africa and continued his unethical research. In South Africa, chimpanzees and sooty mangabeys were imported from the former German colony of Cameroon. For experimentation. And Cameroon SIV from chimps and mangabeys was exploited in South African research.

Under Prime Minister Dr. Malan, and Dr Verwoerd's administration the escaped SS doctors got to continue their experiments in South Africa after WWII. Instead of concentration camps, Dr. Verwoerd, head of Native Affairs drafted Apartheid. Blacks were put on reservations, policed by whites, and escaped SS doctors got to continue their experiments, like SS Dr. Kurt Gutzeit and SS Dr. Arnold Dohmen.

Even though by DNA HIV-1 and HIV-2 track to Cameroon chimps and mangabeys, it was the former larger South Africa that existed under Prime Minister Dr. Malan that had the highest HIV rates in Africa by 2000 statistics.

SS Dr Gutzeit and SS Dr. Dohmen's WWII hepatitis experiments were funded by IG Farben. IG Farben was divided into 3 companies at the end of WWII, Bayer being one of them. Under Dr. Malan's administration in South Africa, it was Bayer who funded all medical experiments on Apartheid reservations.

That's what I "see" as a retrocog and telepath. -smile-

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

You were warned. And it was EXACTLY 10 years from my original posting that the NIH got the ban removed that allowed them to experiment on "Designer Virus'", using the Corona Virus with Mers. 10 years was the time frame that I gave. Just saying, to everyone who bashed me on this thread, you were warned, and I still do not write for Scifi.

posted on Apr, 18 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seesinclouds

I do enjoy threads like this.. Lots of us have been talking about very similar things for decades too, perhaps without the "seer" perspective.

Simply "warning" folks doesnt do much of anything though, in my opinion.

Providing actual tools and concepts to build a different System, on the other hand, might actually make a difference.. Thats just my opinion though.

Thats not an admonition or anything either, I feel it all plays a part (especially over time). But, we gotta be wary about patting ourselves on the back, or delivering "I told you so's."

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join