It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
IT STOPS NOW!

If you cannot address the post instead of the poster, then simply don't ... post, that is.

The topic of discussion is "Zooming Dr Steven Greer"

Any further personal attacks or insults will result in administrative action, from here on out.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just for the record, SLAPP is a type of lawsuit. It has nothing to do with "slapping" an individual. When you see something unfamiliar in caps that does not spell a word, it is usually an indication of an acronym. You might want to spend a few minutes verifying that before you jump to assumptions. Kaminski said, 'bring a lawyer and a toothbrush,' which is an indication that "SLAPP" in this context does mean lawsuit. In Canada SLAPP lawsuits also deal with political libel. My guess is this was the context intentioned.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I STRONGLY SUGGEST EVERYONE TAKE 12m8keall2c's ADVICE.

I just spent the last twenty minutes cleaning this nightmare of a thread up. I am giving everyone a "pass" up to this post. ANY "personality focus", name calling, OFF TOPIC, posts from this moment forward will result in an instant 3 day post ban for the offending member.

Springer...

[edit on 8-17-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Just for the record, SLAPP is a type of lawsuit. It has nothing to do with "slapping" an individual. When you see something unfamiliar in caps that does not spell a word, it is usually an indication of an acronym. You might want to spend a few minutes verifying that before you jump to assumptions. Kaminski said, 'bring a lawyer and a toothbrush,' which is an indication that "SLAPP" in this context does mean lawsuit. In Canada SLAPP lawsuits also deal with political libel. My guess is this was the context intentioned.

Yes I am well aware of that, schuyler.

Anyway, we had best drop these "SLAPP" posts, lest they get deleted by mods.... (or people start getting banned - just saw Springer's post)

[edit on 17-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the tie between 9/11 and the disclosure project are because they are the two current examples of how our government controls us. I started out as a 9/11 truther just days after the event. My world was rocked by all the inconsistencies being handed to us via the tube but the strange part is my search turned toward UFOs as well. It seems there is this strong disconnect between us and our leaders and the way we are kept under their thumb and those two items seem to be the most life changing in terms of control and fear. For me that is why they get lumped together.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cheddar

Yes there may be a link between 9/11 and TDP.

I think 9/11 was something that was planned to happen and would have happened anyway, but the emergence of TDP might have sped up the schedule. Since 9/11 happened only 4 months after the National Press Club conference....

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I agree with you on that 100%.
That is probably why they made so many mistakes in their operations for that staged attack.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by ETDisclosure]

[removed quote of entire previous post]
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Also, the "War on Terror" came true, exactly as Carol Rosin, and Werner von Braun, predicted!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
You are still not considering the possibility that the ETs are willing to make quiet and discreet contact with groups like CSETI, but they are not yet willing to make a major direct contact, photographed and filmed, and shown to the world on MSM and internet.

That's right. I'm not considering that possibility. I am denying ignorance, by assuming that ET would want to peacefully contact people, set by ET's own agenda. I highly doubt that ET would only contact people who have to PAY for the experience to meet them. In my mind, ET would not be dollar-profit driven. Unlike Cult Greer.

I know it's exasperating, I know everyone wants to see it happen NOW NOW NOW, but it is not our place to second-guess the ETs. They seem to have laws and policies in place of minimal interference and disruption, similar to the "Prime Directive", and they are not about to rush our civilization into the Space Age before we're ready.

I don't second guess ET. You are the one making the claim that they have minimal disruption laws, etc. How do you know this? Have you paid for the Cult Greer training or do you have other inside knowledge of the Cult? You make ET seem like a side-show attraction at a circus, in the sense that as long as you pay your money to Cult Greer, you can roll right up and see them for yourselves!

I'm not making any accusations about what ET would do - other than my belief that ET WOULD NOT operate to the whims of Cult Greer and provide Leader Greer with monetary profit.

There are a lot of other issues that have to be dealt with first - like the Shadow Government shooting at them with deep black advanced technologies etc.

Please prove that has happened. Please, prove it. Honestly - some proof would be nice.

So, we have an advanced space-faring race of ET beings being too concerned for their own safety, thus not showing up often. Yet - they suspend all of the risk to appear at the whim of Leader Greer, so they can entertain his group of PAYING initiates??? Not likely.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Also, the "War on Terror" came true, exactly as Carol Rosin, and Werner von Braun, predicted!

Do you have any verifiable evidence that von Braun made these predictions? Or are you simply taking Rosin's word that he said these things to her? Or, to be more precise, are you simply taking Greer's word that Rosin said that von Braun said these things in 1974?

I'd like to see a source which shows that von Braun made these predictions decades before the official announcement of the war on terror. Can you provide one?

You also imply a link between 9/11 and The Disclosure Project.

Yes there may be a link between 9/11 and TDP.

Is this your own hypothesis or does the idea again derive from Greer? Greer overtly exploits the death of his friend Adamiak by fictionalising the manner of her demise so why wouldn't he further exploit those who perished on 9/11?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Are you out of your mind?
They have been reported to show for other groups as well, using similar or identical techniques. There is little pockets of self organized groups of ex-CSETI trained groups all over the world that have success too.

There is also another independent group called ECETI that is a rip off of what Steven Greer has been doing for many years, and they have success too.

Again, more speculation coming from you...
Should we call ATS - The place where speculation is king?
Or maybe ATS - Come talk and hope to get insulted?

You are so upset that Steven has success, it has taken from you the taste of adventure and experimentation. It's sad.
I think what really pisses you off, is that only 4-5 people out of 2000-3000 participants were not satisfied.

I'm guessing there were not satisfied because they were sleeping, instead of watching the sky and meditating...

I talk from experience, if you don't keep your eyes up there, at all time, you will most likely miss what is happening.

ETD

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
I talk from experience, if you don't keep your eyes up there, at all time, you will most likely miss what is happening.

ETDisclosure, I have seen lights in the sky before from my own backyard. Yes, they were good to look at. Were they ET craft? Probably not. I've other, more compelling reasons to believe in ET, other than personally seeing some lights in the sky.

The best part about seeing them in my own backyard is that I never had to spend $500-$800 on the Cult induction. Will I see them again in the future? Probably, if I spend enough time out at night, which I presently don't.

Hey, maybe I should start charging people $500 to visit my backyard. The odds are, if I stay out long enough through the night, we will see some high-altitude lights and I can preach Cult Tezzajw ET Contact Protocols all over the internet.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You have seen lights?

Sure... did you abuse any kind of substances before doing so? Alcool/drugs?

Did they interact with you in anyway? Responding to your lights or thoughts?
Were you aware of the satellite trajectories at your location that night?
Were you aware of the ISS trajectories at your location that night?
Were you aware of any Iridium flare happening at your location?
Was it during any of the meteor shower periods?
Can you make a difference between an unidentified flying object and a meteor burning up in the atmosphere?
Do you have pictures?

So unless you have hundreds if not thousands of hours of sky watching, I would trust CSETI professionals before you to identify if an object is not of earth's origin.

I paid for a service, I want it to be of quality with people that knows their stuff...
That's what CSETI gave me. An explanation of new cosmology, what tools to use to initiate contact, including remote view experiments and the use of electronic devices.

Now if you consider this, to be equal to going in your backyard to watch the sky... you're a desperate case...
ETD.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by ETDisclosure]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
That's right. I'm not considering that possibility. I am denying ignorance, by assuming that ET would want to peacefully contact people, set by ET's own agenda. I highly doubt that ET would only contact people who have to PAY for the experience to meet them. In my mind, ET would not be dollar-profit driven. Unlike Cult Greer.

Right, CSETI are not the ONLY contactees. They have never claimed to be the ONLY contactees. There are thousands around the world who claim to be contactees, some of them CSETI trainees, some not.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Do you have any verifiable evidence that von Braun made these predictions? Or are you simply taking Rosin's word that he said these things to her?

The point is that Rosin predicted the "War on Terror" at the May 2001 press conference, and it came true four months later with 9/11.

Whether she's telling the truth that von Braun told her these things, who knows? I see no reason not to believe her.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
I think what really pisses you off, is that only 4-5 people out of 2000-3000 participants were not satisfied. I'm guessing there were not satisfied because they were sleeping, instead of watching the sky and meditating...

We currently know of 4 people who were unhappy with the training and know of none who were satisfied! The only person to champion CSETI training is a CSETI agent/training organiser who comes to ATS with a promotion agenda.

The unsatisfied participants weren't asleep as you suggested. The reality is that they were not easily deceived by Greer. They were cognizant to the fact that what Greer pretended to be extraterrestrial was in reality mundane, everyday objects - satellites, owls and moths! It seems clear from your 'report', Richard, that the same thing happened in Montreal.

Meditation does not cause extraterrestrials to board space ships, fly at high altitude directly above the meditator and flash their headlights. Meditation can weaken the faculties of an already weak-minded person and leave that person open to manipulation.

In this psychological state they will believe, when told, that a moth is an alien entity.

They will believe, when told, that the hoot of an owl is crop-circle noise.

They will believe, when told, that a satellite is an alien space ship.

They will believe, when told, that the ring of tinnitus is a covert alien communication signal.

Shout 'Triangle Triangle' and they will salivate like Pavlov's dog.

We have seen a singular defender of Mothra on these very boards - the one person (albeit a CSETI agent) who claims to have benefited from the CSETI training! This strongly suggests that the weak-minded are adversely affected by CSETI's bizarre rituals in the dark.

Makes me think of The Manchurian Candidate. People are taken to a secret location, paticipate in a strange, mind-affecting ceremony hosted by an equally strange doyen. When they return they are somehow.... changed. Somehow... wrong in the head.

The thought that there may be 3000 of these individuals at large is very worrying but I have a deep feeling that figure is grossly exagerrated and I suspect very few of them fell for the scam! (It does add up to close 2.5 million tax free dollars, though!!)

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
We currently know of 4 people who were unhappy with the training and know of none who were satisfied! The only person to champion CSETI training is a CSETI agent/training organiser who comes to ATS with a promotion agenda.

There are probably other CSETI trainees who lurk or check out ATS from time to time, they see how Richard and ETD get treated, and people like me who support and defend them, and think "No way am I wasting my time with that crap!".

Come to think of it, I don't see very many [alleged] Contactees posting here at all anymore, CSETI-trained or non-CSETI-trained. I wonder why?

But maybe that's the whole point, eh vul -- Clique?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
BTW guys,

ETD mentioned ECETI. Looks like they have lots of footage online:

ECETI footage on Google Video.

Lots of neat videos to check out....

Enjoy! Discuss....

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, since it's apparently ok to post greerian nonsense and lies here, let me present something i stumbled upon while collecting some articles.

steven greer is...hold your breaths, guys - A REPTILIAN !!!

See here !!! The Author seems to be as credible as the cult leader himself, so i don't see any reason to not believe him.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Come to think of it, I don't see very many [alleged] Contactees posting here at all anymore, CSETI-trained or non-CSETI-trained. I wonder why?

Contactees of the non-Cult Greer kind are far more credible. Whether or not what they experienced is true or not, who knows. However, the fact that they did not PAY MONEY to experience what they did adds more credibility to their claims.

Seriously, Cult Greer treats ET contact as a marketable commoditity. Just spend your money and have a contact. Soon, if Leader Greer has good business advice, he might even start selling 'contact tickets' in supermarkets, similar to iTunes cards. That way, someone wanting a contact experience will be able to take the ticket from the shelf, walk up to the counter, pay the money, then wait until Cult Greer comes calling for them with ET by its side.

Since when have ET beings ever been a marketable commodity, appearing as though they were a circus attraction?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join