It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zooming Dr Steven Greer

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure

All wonderful, professional people! EXCEPT, they never took along a professional film crew!

Are you going to pay the thousands of $ such crew is going to cost?
You seem to be so knowledgeable, tell me, how much would a full fledge TV crew cost for 24 hours straight of filming?

Alright, let's put this into context.

Hiring say two professional photographers/cinematographers, along with a professional sound person would cost say $10,000 at the most for a night's work? (I'm guessing this based on what I have seen from recent wedding events.)

Cult Greer charged $500 per person for the vector party. Let's say he had twenty people at the vector party, then that would cover most of his film crew costs. (How many paying neophytes did attend the initiation vector party?)

Now, the professional film crew, using their top-class, professional equipment would be able to capture the most stunning images, videos and sound bytes from the neophytes, at the vector party. These images/videos would be worth multiple millions of dollars to the world media, as Leader Greer would have definitive proof that his Universal-Peace-Love-Energy-Communication-Eldar-Ambassadors really do exist and that they fly around in High-Altitude-Light-Beam-Ships. It would be the single-most important piece of news the planet has ever known. Cult Greer would be rich beyond belief at the sale of the images/vidoes that could not be debunked, as ET was really flying around in those lights...

All for the small outlay of $10,000, Leader Greer could have cashed in to make multiple millions and have his name in History as the person to prove Disclosure with full, professional film/video evidence. He can't be a very intelligent business man, if he's not willing to part with $10,000 (the profits of the vector party) to unlock real wealth.

Either that, or he's a fraud and he DOES NOT WANT any footage of the 'lights' to be taken or released. Hence, the bogus NDA that he threatens the neophytes with.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

All wonderful, professional people! EXCEPT, they never took along a professional film crew!

Are you going to pay the thousands of $ such crew is going to cost? Wait, you want CSETI to pay for it, and then you can have the footage for free...
Nonsense.

You seem to be so knowledgeable, tell me, how much would a full fledge TV crew cost for 24 hours straight of filming?

Sounds like Mr. Greer and his acolytes are more worried about corporate "the bottom line" of that "not-for-profit" organization-set than the truth or any sort of meaningful disclosure.

BTW: I am currently serving as President of the Board of Directors of a real non-profit housing co-operative and a serving Board Member of a non-profit local food bank. The by-laws I have to abide by in conflict of interest guide lines are pretty stringent... I'm not sure the same can be said of Viggiani, Lalancette and Greer and his Western "rent a ranch" buddy out in Mount Shasta. Been to Shasta? I have back in the 70's. Beautiful country, friends there.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 16-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Cult Greer charged $500 per person for the vector party. Let's say he had twenty people at the vector party, then that would cover most of his film crew costs. (How many paying neophytes did attend the initiation vector party?)

I believe 50 was the number mentioned earlier by ETD.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I believe 50 was the number mentioned earlier by ETD.

I think I read over it far too quickly - I must have missed it. Thanks, Schuyler.

50 x $500 = $25,000.

That's MORE THAN ENOUGH money to hire a professional crew of three with professional equipment for one night of filming and follow-up editing. Cult Greer could have become famous from this. But no, they never quite got around to getting the footage... typical.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Alright, let's put this into context.

Hiring say two professional photographers/cinematographers, along with a professional sound person would cost say $10,000 at the most for a night's work? (I'm guessing this based on what I have seen from recent wedding events.)

Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear.

You would want CSETI to waste half the money on a filming crew, when we know pretty darn well they have a hard time already keeping afloat with their travel cost. So you, that's don't really want to see the truth, even if you had at in front of you, can have a few pictures to rant and complain about and debunk as fireflies?

No sir. It's not worth it. There is better to do with the money than come with pictures that will never, ever satisfy you or most of the people on these forums.

You want proof? Go out there, and do contact work.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

50 x $500 = $25,000.

You forgot the rental of the inn. Flying Steven and the team to Montreal, rooms for Thursday and Sunday night, and other expenses. CSETI works just like any other organisations. They need ways to finance themselves, so the can Keep running. Flying witnesses around when needed. Briefing of world leaders, etc...

You see what you want to see sir, closed minded is what I should call you.
So what, they should break even with all the trainings just to satisfy your EGO?

Let me laugh.

You're not worthy.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Let me laugh.

You're not worthy.

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment.

Leader Greer must have a poor business/marketing advisor. It would be common sense for me to outlay around $10,000 for a film crew, to capture proof of ET, thereby generating millions of dollars of revenue for front-page magazine/tabloid spreads.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

That's MORE THAN ENOUGH money to hire a professional crew of three with professional equipment for one night of filming and follow-up editing. Cult Greer could have become famous from this. But no, they never quite got around to getting the footage... typical.

You still don't get it.

They have plenty of footage, but the footage is anti-climactic. If you aren't even slightly impressed by things like the "Triangle! Triangle!" video, or Greer and a CSETI team vectoring in a UFO on national TV, then the rest of the footage won't impress you either.

Everyone wants to see footage of a shuttlecraft landing and little grey men coming out, "Greetings Earthlings!". But evidently it just doesn't happen that way, or hasn't happened that way YET. I'm sure if Greer had that kind of footage, it would have been disclosed to the world already.

You go on and on about the footage as if it's the most important thing, as if mere video footage will bring about Disclosure. But it's not - the testimony of the whistleblowers that exposes the workings and agendas of the Shadow Government is the important thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
They have plenty of footage, but the footage is anti-climactic.

Of course it is anti-climatic! It doesn't prove or show anything! It's useless. Void of any worth.

They have nothing in the way of video or still-image proof at all, what-so-ever!

Everyone wants to see footage of a shuttlecraft landing and little grey men coming out, "Greetings Earthlings!". But evidently it just doesn't happen that way, or hasn't happened that way YET. I'm sure if Greer had that kind of footage, it would have been disclosed to the world already.

When Cult Greer claims that 100 foot motherships land near it, then sure as hell I want to see the shuttles with the ramps lowering and the aliens walking out. Cult Greer makes the claims about having diplomatic relations with the Universal-Peace-Love-Eldar-Energy-Communication-Anchor-ET-Beings, yet all that it has to offer is some 'high altitude lights' and pictures of moths!

Damn right I want to see the footage. The fact that Cult Greer doesn't show it means that they don't have it, as they are not in contact with the Universal-Peace-Love-Eldar-Energy-Communication-Anchor-ET-Beings and the whole fradulent Cult is corrupt.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
You still don't get it.

They have plenty of footage, but the footage is anti-climactic. If you aren't even slightly impressed by things like the "Triangle! Triangle!" video, or Greer and a CSETI team vectoring in a UFO on national TV, then the rest of the footage won't impress you either.

So why does Greer and co choose to video the tiny points of light in the sky and not the 100ft sausage craft? Or the enormous teal green saucer than went underground right in front of the group? Or the military jet destroying a mountain with a scalar weapon? Or even the assassins being mind-controlled by space people?

Don't you think it strange that cameras are not at hand or never function when the 'big' stuff happens?

Greer has plenty of opportunities to get some stunning footage but all we have is his worthless word that any of these things happened.

Come on Millerman, you've finally conceded the moth isn't an alien - it's time to wake up to the rest of the Greerian nonsense!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
If you read Zbigniew Brezinskis book "The Grand Chessboard" it states very clearly the plan for world domination.

Would you mind pointing out where he states this "very clearly"?

The Grand Chessboard

I think you are referring to Dr. Wernher von Braun statement relayed by Dr. Carol Rosin for the Disclosure Project.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Leader Greer must have a poor business/marketing advisor. It would be common sense for me to outlay around $10,000 for a film crew, to capture proof of ET, thereby generating millions of dollars of revenue for front-page magazine/tabloid spreads.

Geez, we coming back in circle.
It's almost like you are not listening to what we say and keep on ranting and complaining.
We went into that discussion couple weeks back, go reread it.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
tezzajw and torsion:

And around and around we go.

You are still not considering the possibility that the ETs are willing to make quiet and discreet contact with groups like CSETI, but they are not yet willing to make a major direct contact, photographed and filmed, and shown to the world on MSM and internet.

I know it's exasperating, I know everyone wants to see it happen NOW NOW NOW, but it is not our place to second-guess the ETs. They seem to have laws and policies in place of minimal interference and disruption, similar to the "Prime Directive", and they are not about to rush our civilization into the Space Age before we're ready.

There are a lot of other issues that have to be dealt with first - like the Shadow Government shooting at them with deep black advanced technologies etc.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Geez, we coming back in circle.
It's almost like you are not listening to what we say and keep on ranting and complaining.
We went into that discussion couple weeks back, go reread it.
ETD.

It is Greer who has the circular logic. His followers don't even have that flavour of "false" logic, worse; no logic. Yes, reread your "work". Nothing does lead back to nothing pretty regularly for Cult-Greer International. I spit on Greer's "lies" for hire data-fascism of "the money circle". Tell Stevie-boy to come to Toronto. Tell him to bring a lawyer and his toothbrush. SLAPP.

I have the ephemeris data for Montreal. They saw ISS/STS in orbit. Nothing more. The flashes ETDis' are without proof, "fantasies of the fanatical".

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 17-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Oh mighty ambassador,

why don't you take your own advise and just ignore us lower lifeforms. You're elevated now, you are special, you are.....dramatic pause......an ambassador of the universe !!!!!111zomg

MrdDstrbr, I would suggest ignoring the people that are too arrogant.

But even Lala isn't able to stay away, he even quotes without copyright...tsk tsk, he must really love us deep inside his hollow shell.

Where is your love ? where are your friendly, cogent communication skills ?

Isn't that, what the cult just teached you ? Isn't that what you paid for ? Would alien energy anchor still communicate with you with that hostile attidtude ? If the "training" sucks as much in all other fields ( and yes, i know it does ) as it does with your social skills, it's a greater fraud then even i thought.
You're always a great laugh, rich, please don't leave.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil J. Fry
But even Lala isn't able to stay away, he even quotes without copyright...

Copyright, some anonymous guy on the internet, 2007!

Hey, I'm flattered that Richard likes my posts and puts them in his blog....

Thanks buddy!

[edit on 17-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
From the "Steven Greer in Montreal" thread:

posted by Kaminski:
I may be disabled from a stroke but not lame. Do your history... show the community anything even remotely suggesting my being present in Montreal as an intention. Go ahead. You can't.

And as I already pointed out, even Fry thought that your stroke and resulting disability was the reason why you didn't attend Montreal and SLAPP Greer.

You gave us - not just me, but Fry also - the clear impression that you had recently suffered a stroke and that prevented you from attending Montreal.

I know you guys won't accept my apology anyway, but FWIW I am truly sorry for your condition, and I would never take pleasure in making fun of a disabled person.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
And this just covers a fraction of one day - do you want to go on with this kindergarten stuff, Mrd ? Please say yes, please do.

Edit : ok, misunderstood that, admitted and apologized. Alerted for lieing nonetheless.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Oh and for the people planning to get me in trouble for my "lies",

How about the blatant LIES AND ACCUSATIONS constantly directed at me, as if I am some sort of "viral marketing" agent of Greer's etc?

I could just as easily complain to the staff about THAT, but I never do.....

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OK. Mrdr' one more chance. That'll make three. Apologize for spreading non-truth about me and recant. I can't be held responsible for your lack of cognitive skills in making up stories to tell about other members. You spread the lies, not I, not Fry, but you Mrdr'. You attempted to discredit me by lying. Apologize and I have no problem until the next time you lie.

I am trying to be reasonable and patient Mrdr', I don't sense that from your writing about me. Please apologize.

Vic

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join