It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are cybernetic and here is the reason.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebox

*re-reads the post... laughs at the sheer amount of speculation*

I was almost going to say that too, but then I saw you're edit and had to laugh, spot on !!

It's true we do put a lot of consideration into things we don't know for sure. I enjoy doing it. But always as a matter of question, not of fact.

Cheers !!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Seriously, though. "The human soul?" Ha. Like there is one. Prove it with something other than the dubious story you posted.

"Soul." Yeah, right!

I'm not sure of how old you are buddy but there are certain things in life that when you experience them you will realize what I'm talking about.

I welcome 100% the technology mentioned but i do feel that we will lose our uniqueness and identity when we start using data sticks as mobile brains etc etc.

Ram

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I think they use a skin to cover their bodies.
Look under the jaw of the thing he carry. It's a bit pink.

This could mean its a very thin skin on top of a very purple/pink body.
I think the black eyes are part of that skin they wear.
And because of what Major Philip J. Corso said - it might have nightvision on the inside of these black eyes.

Further more - I saw an Interview David Icke did with a Zulu chief in Africa - And he said they needed an axe to get through the skin because it was so hard.
Underneath they where completly pink.

Ram

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
But I have an Idea that somhow their skin is part of their bodies - A atificial part of their bodies. That they wear this skin all life proberly.

The main reason for this skin - is proberly protection of the real skin.

I thnk these creatures are very mathematical beings - Due to their long time as a race. When we understand they can travel in space - we should have no problem understand that they are far beound our capabilities.

I think their skin protect them against the radiation in space, and maybe some other kinda protections safty precausions against other things the universe has to offer against living tissue.

Traveling in a higher energy - like ultra violet spectre could be another reason for protection. And that would also mean their ships have same kinda protection.

If you remember the case about the philadelphia experiment - Where people was stuck in the iron after the experiment - You can understand the reason for protection.
So that the protection skin - would work through all kinda levels and spectras of light and materials. Protecting them against these kinda accidents.

Like a scuba diver. Like an Astronaut suit. Like an bomb suit - And all other kinda protective clothing we ourself have invented through our evolution.

Their suits would be more like an package of all these suits in one.

And in that way It would react to the composite of it's souroundings. So they can travel in more dimensions - other than the dimension of water fire and space...side-note (flames are a sort of plasma).

Their ships could proberly glow like flames - If such as plasma goes through the entire universe as some scientist have announced - These beings might have solved the mystery of the plasma ocean. And travel through these.

Therefore it is presumeable to understand that their suit go through all materials in the time of production. It's a material that is so hard and yet so soft at the same time -
Like making a material out of silk - and mix it with a bit of leather and iron.

At the same time it would sit so tight on their bodies that it would look like normal skin - meaning it would not make curves like normal cloth does - Unless offcourse the creature dies.

Which could mean that is the reason their eyes sunken inwards when that happends..
And so the story goes far beound our wildest dreams.

Ram

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Actually It is the only reasonable explaination. I don't think any creatures are born to travel though the spectras of light natural. That would mean instant death for the majority of the travellers.
Unless being protected against the disappearing of ones own body in another light atmosphere.

So what this extra post is about is actually. They need that suit to travel through the universe and all it's subtile energies.
Their ships need to be composed of a material that can whitstand all these subtile energies also - Infact it's above impossible to travel unless created out of this material.

But there is a possibility that it could be possible without that protective material - Cuz how else did they create that material in the first place - Without knowing of such other dimension than this?

How could we invent the scuba diver suit unless we had first been in the water and felt the pressure - and the need for oxygene down there.
So it surtenly a possibility they got into this other dimension or this other spectra of light before they invented the material to travel and explore that dimension.

Ergo : cybernetic is a word we use - because it's the most advanced word so far for us to explain such technologies - or nano..

But we could call it that for the time-being - no problem.

-
Now to go from understanding the concept of the material of these cybernetic materials to illustrate in words how they are created - is very hard to do. Because we simply don't know what such a production looks like... I mean think of the creation of a samurai sword.

hmm - I wonder if a samurai sword would cut through such a suit better than an axe....
-
Im so far out..

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
My question is, why are all the aliens we have heard about still composed of organic squishy grey skin? They can travel light years across the universe but they haven't made better bodies for themselves?

Maybe they just appear that way, i seriously doubt that is their true look or that they need bodys at all. Im guessing they are so advance they can probably appear in any form they want and they probably dont even need bodys.

With such an advanced brain , maybe where their from , there's no need
for a more advanced body . And just perhaps , with such a capasity[sp?] for brain power , there's no need for violence .
would that not
be wonderful !?!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pak88
My question is, why are all the aliens we have heard about still composed of organic squishy grey skin? They can travel light years across the universe but they haven't made better bodies for themselves?

Firstly, how on earth do you know they are organic and 'squishy'?
Seeing too many sci-fi flicks or browsing too many websites with 'alien' content?
or have you poked a finger into the goo?

Firstly, have you read or know anything about J-Rod?

Secondly, don't you think that these so called 'Greys' are intelligent bionic robots? Most likely they are. Why have they been made that way? To self replicate to make up for attrition. Their 'inventors' are probably thousands of light years away and found it imperative to make them as autonomous platforms with embedded AI designed for performing various pre-programmed tasks.

Just my 2 bits!

Cheers!

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta

I welcome 100% the technology mentioned but i do feel that we will lose our uniqueness and identity when we start using data sticks as mobile brains etc etc.

Exactly. I mean if we do start major body replacements with tecnology can we still consider ourselves human, especially if we manage to turn the "human soul" into just another piece of software

[edit on 26-5-2007 by Neew World Leader]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
I'm not sure of how old you are buddy but there are certain things in life that when you experience them you will realize what I'm talking about.

I've lived quite a while. A lot longer than I expected, actually. I've kept my eye out and my mind open for any evidence of this fantasy you're talking about. And I've found nothing but wishful thinking.

But, hey, if it comforts you in some way to think that you have this "soul" thing, that's your trip. But people a lot smarter than either you or me have tried to prove it and come up empty-handed.

At some point, as you grow older, you'll hopefully give up believing in such childish foolishness yourself. But I'm old enough to also know how hard people cling to their silliness.

Either way, someday, maybe not too far into the future, there will be a machine created by human beings who will look people in the eye and say, "I live." Then you can try to tell this machine that it has no soul, while at the same time failing to prove that you even have one yourself.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
MetisAlara, your hypothesis has been postulated before, Im sure there are some races/tribes that are biomachines/cybernetic, but you said "Aliens are cybernetic..." Well what race/tribe/group are you speaking of? You are not specific in your theory? Are you speaking of the greys/zeta reticulans or all extraterrestrial races. Im sorry but not all ET's are 'cybernetic'. Some races arent even physical in this octave/density/dimension. Im curious to see what race/tribe/group you are saying is 'cybernetic'. Some groups from Orion maybe?

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by capsitan
Are you speaking of the greys/zeta reticulans or all extraterrestrial races

I was unaware there are confirmed alien races... could u post a link to a site who talks about this in more detail?? I would like to know more about their characteristics, I'm sure some other people newer to the UFO scene would appreciate it also. Thx

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In nearly every thread of this kind there is someone that makes this statement.
What is your definition of confirmation? Does the Government have to say its so to make it true?
There are many herbal remedies for certain ailments that really do work but the government refuses to confirm this. Does this make it untrue?
Honestly for me, if i want an answer to something. Ill look at the "official" response and then believe the exact opposite.
There are scientists that label anything UFO/alien related BS and there are scientist that believe they exist in some way or another. Ultimately its up to you to decide. Some people get a little over zealous in their beliefs but this is true in everything, not just UFO's
There are plenty of links out there, find them yourself and make up your own mind.

Originally posted by Clandestino

Originally posted by capsitan
Are you speaking of the greys/zeta reticulans or all extraterrestrial races

I was unaware there are confirmed alien races... could u post a link to a site who talks about this in more detail?? I would like to know more about their characteristics, I'm sure some other people newer to the UFO scene would appreciate it also. Thx

[edit on 5/26/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i only hope i get to live 2 experience the robotic body first hand cuz personally i never want 2 die imagine being able 2 zoom your vision and record video and wirelessly send it 2 somebody with merely a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join