It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Rosie O'Donnell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Dear Rosie,

I just heard a replay of you on what I think is today's "The View." You're getting more and more obnoxious sounding every day. After the radio host played different clips of you acting like a complete ass, he then spent the next several minutes saying what a nut job you are.

Now here's the worst part...

The radio host immediately went into a rant about how you think WTC7 was a CD, and made it out like anybody who even questions WTC7 now is completely nuts like you are.

This is going to be a turning point in the "truth" movement. Thanks to you, the media now has their buffoon to forever link to people who question WTC7. The collapse of WTC7 is perhaps the single most compelling evidence that there is something drastically wrong with the official story, especially since the NIST still can't explain it. But because of how you come across, people aren't talking about WTC7, they're talking about what a jerk you are.

Now, anybody who tries to bring up WTC7 in the mainstream media is going to be immediately lumped into the Rosie-is-a-wacko-so-you-must-be-too category.

Rosie, if you're reading this and you really want to help spread the truth, why don't you try to just stfu, or at least come across as a rational human being? Just show the video of WTC7 falling and let that speak for itself! Instead of trying to act like you know anything about fire melting steel just show the video instead. Everytime you feel the urge to say WTC7 wasn't damaged, just show the video of WTC7 falling!

Otherwise you're going to forever bury the 9/11 Truth Movement into the same category as Elvis sightings and alien abductions.

PS Anybody know Rosie's e-mail address?

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nick hate to burst your bubble the WTC 7 was a CD.

Here's a quote from Larry Silverstein-

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Those radio dj's are wrong they are controlled by the big money holders so don't believe them. They just want us sheep to believe the offical story.

[edit on 5/23/2007 by Leyla]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I completely agree. I was just now thinking the same thing, that Rosie's support of the 9/11 Truth movement is the worst thing for it.

What a poster child she makes, the new face of the CT'ers.

It plays so much into the hands of the right-wing, warmongering fascists in this country and around the world that I have to think she is either a willing part of a conspiracy to discredit the movement, or a mind-controlled pawn. I've thought that since she first came out with all of her "informed opinions."

Think about it. She has done more to damage the credibility of the movement in the last six months than all the loonies on the internet in the last six years.

Is she a Manchurian Candidate? The assassin of the 9/11 Truth movement? Is she being blackmailed? There have to be some pretty scary skeletons in her closet.

I'm with you, she either needs to just shut up completely or find another topic to destroy.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

Is she a Manchurian Candidate? The assassin of the 9/11 Truth movement? Is she being blackmailed? There have to be some pretty scary skeletons in her closet.

I'm with you, she either needs to just shut up completely or find another topic to destroy.

Rosie O'Donnell is almost single-handedly destroying any possibilty that WTC7 is going to get any serious consideration in the mainstream media. It follows that WTC7 will never be investigated by Congress, and that the biggest "smoking gun" of 9/11 is about to be made totally irrelevant because of her.

She is either a plant, or a patsy.

Just watch.... right on the heels of Rosie's stream of rants, the NIST is going to come out with some fairy tale that nobody is going to dare question for fear of being labeled a nut case.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla

"I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, 'We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it.' And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

Those radio dj's are wrong they are controlled by the big money holders so don't believe them. They just want us sheep to believe the offical story.

I move that we have a voluntary 6-month moratorium on citing the Silverstein quote as some sort of evidence of a CD. It's almost as much of a distraction as Rosie.

All those in favor, say "Aye"

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
IT dosent matter if Rosie said anything about WTC 7 or if Big Bird did.
Anyone who has real questions about 9/11 are going to look past who is saying it,and pay attention to what is being said.

Remember,even bad publicity can be a good thing.
People arent stupid.If mainstream media wants to bash Rosie,let them.
Meanwhile intelligent people will look at facts and not spin.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yup Bad publicity is better then no publicity.
I bet now more people are looking into the conspiracy.

But I could be wrong.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

nick7261
I move that we have a voluntary 6-month moratorium on citing the Silverstein quote as some sort of evidence of a CD. It's almost as much of a distraction as Rosie.

All those in favor, say "Aye"

.....................Ok If you don't want to believe it alright I guess......What ever floats your boat. What evidence do you want Nick? The threads have all kinds of theories. But ignoring Larry Silversteins words that came right out of his mouth- baffles me.

Was the video of Silverstein telling of this doctored in anyway? If so then ok I won't use this quote.

If not I have a question..

What caused the collaspe of WTC7 then?

If you don't want to believe it ok- But don't suppress another person's thoughts on something because you don't agree with Rosie. She has a right to speak as well as everyone else.

If we hear all sides of the story first before making a decision, I think we'll be better off.

If I misunderstood you then I'm sorry. Truthfully I'm glad Rosie is on our side-sure she can be a bit nutty at times. But she's making a point to people who would otherwise not be aware of what was really happening.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
like Rosie is going to read your letter or that you could sway anyone other then those that tow the party line.

I wish you luck in your quest.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey, when was the date again when Rosie said she'd have "experts" on The View? I thought I read something about that somewhere else.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Tomorrow I believe, the 24th. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what actually happens. Some here think this is bad for the movement, I think that it's neither bad nor good. It just is. The audience for this show probably doesn't post comments or even review threads of ATS. If just 100 soccer moms start looking into things and asking themsevles questions the collective consciousness goes up and the movement continues forward undaunted by main stream media.

Actually they're not "experts" but part of the movement in thier own way.

[edit on 5/23/2007 by infinityoreilly]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The experts are not going to be on. I hear there is some real neo-con stuff in the background going on.

Don't get angry at Rosie, she is trying her best I heard. If anything people will start becoming more suspicious when they see the experts being denied mainstream time.

Think about it.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

If I misunderstood you then I'm sorry. Truthfully I'm glad Rosie is on our side-sure she can be a bit nutty at times. But she's making a point to people who would otherwise not be aware of what was really happening.

Leyla,

Yes, you misunderstood me. I agree that the collapse of WTC7 has not been explained by the official story. The reference to the Silverstein quote was simply the result of reading threads about this quote going back and forth for years now. Imo, the quote doesn't prove anything and only detracts from the self-evident videos of WTC7 collapsing.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
O. k, why is everyone ganging up on Rosie O’Donnell here? I don’t normally watch public TV and I previously didn’t particularly like Rosie. But today, whilst sitting at Mickie D’s drinking coffee I happened to see snippets of the View on the Fox channel and now I sympathize with the lady.

Who cares how she looks or sounds. Judge her by what she’s saying. And I thought she was spot on in her discussion with ‘Elisabeth’. Now THAT girl’s a ditz. A ding-dong with a capital D. Her debating was pathetic. All she did was repeat Rosie’s questions and then ‘postured.’ Nothing she said had substance. Yes, Rosie was emotional and visibly upset. But that’s a good sign. It means she cares. Elisabeth is nothing but an empty vessel — nothing but hot air.

And our fellow ATS member Leyla Ausland is entirely correct by bringing up Larry Silverstein’s words about WTC-7. Of course they are evidence. Technically they are a clear-cut confession to a crime.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
IT dosent matter if Rosie said anything about WTC 7 or if Big Bird did.
Anyone who has real questions about 9/11 are going to look past who is saying it,and pay attention to what is being said.

Remember,even bad publicity can be a good thing.
People arent stupid.If mainstream media wants to bash Rosie,let them.
Meanwhile intelligent people will look at facts and not spin.

The mainstream media has been bashing everybody, including family members of those who died on 9/11, if they questioned the official story. The mainstream media went on an all-out propaganda campaign against Curt Weldon when he got close with the Able Danger story. Anybody who dares top question the official story gets a face full of ad hominem attacks as soon as they open their mouths.

Having Rosie O'Donnell be associated not just with 9/11 truth, but specifically with WTC7 is a disaster. WTC7 is the single most compelling aspect of 9/11 that would get even the most die hard government apologist to stop and question what happened. But if Rosie continues to be the face of WTC7, the whole story is going to be marginalized; anybody parroting the questions raises about WTC7 is going to be labeled a nut case.

And by the way, I think the "expert" she was going to have on the show was Dylan Avery of Loose Change. So now we'll have Rosie promoting some amateur college film maker who's already admitted to having misinformation in his movie.

If she really wants to get the word out, all she needs to do is show the videos of WTC7 everyday until people take notice.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
If just 100 soccer moms start looking into things and asking themsevles questions the collective consciousness goes up and the movement continues forward undaunted by main stream media.

OR it could backfire horribly. It is best for the "9/11 twoof movement" to stay in the shadows-- due to the offensive nature of the claims.

By being on a show like the view, the exposure might very well bring opposition like you couldn't imagine-- such as the AFA or PTC.

www.onemillionmoms.com...
www.onemilliondads.com...

You want to know who controls the airwaves? Now you know.

[edit on 23-5-2007 by GwionX]

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Rosie's effect on the truth movement is merely a side effect, I honestly believe that she doesn't even care about any of it but plays it up in an effort to sink The View prior to her final day. She was pissed when she couldn't wrangle more money out of the station so now shes trying to take out the show by completely trashing whatever credibility they might have had (which isn't much considering they let her on there in the first place) by bringing up such absurd topics and trying to stick with them irregardless of being handed her butt on a platter. She is sinking the ship and the truth movement is getting pulled under with her.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helig
I honestly believe that she doesn't even care about any of it but plays it up in an effort to sink The View prior to her final day.

Rosie takes considerable risk everytime she opens her mouth up about 9/11. I must disagree with you on that statement.

Her 9/11 rants could easily end her career much like sinead oconnor's ripping of the Pope's picture.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I think her first rant on 9/11 ended her already floundering career, she just hasn't been able to come to grips with reality yet. Maybe I'm wrong and she does care; if that were indeed the case then we could just as easily write her off as stupid because she has no backing in science, no degree that makes her relevant to the truth movement other than being a talking head full of hot air. Truthers really would do well to sever any and all connections with her though if they want to have any credibility left by the end of the year.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists telling another conspiracy theorist to stfu...I think rants like these make for fodder then anything. she has 10's of thousands of fans who stand behind her..so what if a few people say shes a wacko. She doesn't care. Im not a fan of hers but hey shes entitled to her theories just like you or anyone else out there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join