It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we the real aliens from another world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I believe its possible that we humans are aliens to this planet. What if we were trying to find another planet Millions of years ago. We came to this planet after the dinosaurs were extinct. Is it possible that we are the aliens of another world or galaxy. Maybe thats why we have are being visited by UFOs. Maybe our long time ancestors are checking up on us from another world to see how well we are surviving on this planet.

Give me your theory on this paragragh?

Mod Edit: All caps fixed

[edit on 21-5-2007 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I had the same question few days ago..

We are the Aliens

I felt like we were, now im researching trying to learn more.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Did you post it on ATS.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Nevemind, I see your post.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Mod Note:
Watch the one liners and all caps in thread titles.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.TopSecretX
I believe its possible that we humans are aliens to this planet. What if we were trying to find another planet Millions of years ago. We came to this planet after the dinosaurs were extinct.

I did see the other thread over on skunk works and even replied to it, to a big thud. Unless the moderator thinks otherwise it might be worthwhile to have a similar thread over here, since everyone does not make a habit of visiting skunk works. We might get an entirely different take on it.

My issue against this possibility is the historical record. We maye have been tweaked by aliens, as shown, for example, in Kulbrick's 2001; a Space Odyssey. (A must see if you haven't.) But it is highly unlikely that our species, Homo Sapiens, came fully formed from somewhere else. People will say that the historical record is sparse, we only have enough bones to fit on a couple of tables, etc., but they misunderstand the issue.

We don't have to prove our species is definitely traced back to little furry creatures. Going back to Homo Erectus is quite enough. This guy was smaller than we were with a brain in the 900cc range (ours is circa 1450cc) which populated Africa, China, and the southeastern islands, at least, several hundred thousand years ago. If you gave him a shave and stuck him in work clothes with a hat you could put him on a city bus and he would go unrecognized. He'd also be pretty good on the football field.

It's not a leap from Homo Erectus to Homo Sapiens. There is no missing link; there is no need for one. You go back further, to Homo Hablis, for example, and you're making some bigger leaps of faith, but closer to home you really are not. We've found hundreds of intact skeletons of Erectus all over the world. Couple that with DNA studies of species further from our own, like chimpanzees, and you discover there really isn't that much difference at all. Even the thread back to Homo Hablis and Homo Afrensis is not that far fetched. Highly technical details including the formation of the cusps on your 32 homind teeth make that a compelling case as well, more believable the further you get into the details.

This issue does not discount something like panspermia at all. It also does not preclude visits in the far past where another civilization may have tweaked us somehow. It doesn't discount ancient civilizations on the earth, or any of the other mysteries to be explained. It's just that this is not one of them.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We are here that is the important thing. I dont think we evolved to free thinking and choice making aware beings. We were guided and perhaps maniplated by DNA to be who we are. Maybe there is a link to us and aliens, maybe the spirit GOD exists, maybe every theory is right!

My big question is why we always ask why? And why is it human nature to question all the time? Are we afraid of something? Why cant we accept we are here now and who cares how we got here?

The people who ask are right here on ATS. Try talking conspiracy theories with friends and family or better yet or ties to aliens and such. You get wierd looks and people blow you off.

Ask the questions and be proud you did!

We may have come here or seeded in some way or perhaps my favorite is we were slaves at one point. Genetic tests from multi alien races some given free will while others not. Worked for while but became a complete mess and was destroyed at some point. They could be coming back and checking on us who knows.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
i dont really believe this theory because if we were aliens from some other planet then obviously we had the technology to travel from one planet to another and if that would be the case, we wouldnt be going through the stone age etc.
our technology would be far superior to what it is today !!

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"Finding a broken skull here, a jaw there, scholars at first believed that man originated in Asia, some 500,00 years ago. But as older fossils were found,it became evident that the mills of evolution grind much, much slower. Man's ancestor apes are now placed at a staggering 25,000,000 years ago. Discoveries in East Africa reval a transition to manlike apes (hominids) some 14,000,000 years ago. It was about 11,000,000 years LATER that the first ape-man worthy of the classification "Homo" appeared there.

The first being considered to be truely man-like-"Advanced Australopithecus"-existed in the same parts of Africa some 2,000,000 years ago. It took yet ANOTHER million years to produce Homo-Erectus. Finally, after another 900,00 years, the first primitive man appeared; he is named Neanderthal after the site where his remains were first found....

Then, suddenly and inexplicably, some 35,000 years ago, a new race of men--Homo Sapiens ("thinking man") ---appeared as if from nowhere, and swept Neanderthal Man from the face of the Earth."

ZECHARIA SITCHIN

Book: The 12th Planet

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You know,I think about this alot.Where did modern man come from?It is my belief that an advanced race of ETs altered our dna to make us smarter.Why? no idea there, but somewhere along the line(as stated by coastlinekid above) we became smarter ,out of nowhere.The many theories to this mystery are out there to research,I guess it all boils down to what makes sense to you.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
"Finding a broken skull here, a jaw there, scholars at first believed that man originated in Asia, some 500,000 years ago. But as older fossils were found,it became evident that the mills of evolution grind much, much slower. Man's ancestor apes are now placed at a staggering 25,000,000 years ago. Discoveries in East Africa reval a transition to manlike apes (hominids) some 14,000,000 years ago. It was about 11,000,000 years LATER that the first ape-man worthy of the classification "Homo" appeared there.

The first being considered to be truely man-like-"Advanced Australopithecus"-existed in the same parts of Africa some 2,000,000 years ago. It took yet ANOTHER million years to produce Homo-Erectus. Finally, after another 900,000 years, the first primitive man appeared; he is named Neanderthal after the site where his remains were first found....

Then, suddenly and inexplicably, some 35,000 years ago, a new race of men--Homo Sapiens ("thinking man") ---appeared as if from nowhere, and swept Neanderthal Man from the face of the Earth."

ZECHARIA SITCHIN

Book: The 12th Planet

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid

ZECHARIA SITCHIN

Well, consider the source. Sitchin is working with old data. a) Homo Sapiens is well over 35,000 years old. We're talking at least 100,000 if not way further back than that. b) Neanderthals were not "swept out of existence" They were a northern variant adapted to ice age conditions. Many anthropologists call them Homo Sapiens Neanderthalisis, a sub species of Homo Sapiens. They did die out, but Global Warming is more of the culprit than alien-seeded Homo Sapiens. c) Neanderthals were no dummies pushed aside by a smarter species. Their brain size was actually bigger than ours, 1550cc (though this may be explainable due to the sample size). They could beat your butt, no holds barred. You wouldn't want to wrestle one. They had fire. They buried their dead with indications they believed in an after-life. They had beautiful stone age technology every bit as equal as Homo Sapiens. They were every bit as agile with a spear as Homo Sapiens. d) There is no indication anywhere that Homo Sapiens was responsible for the demise of Neanderthal. e) There is no need to invent aliens to explain the existence of Homo Sapiens. The fossil record back to and including Homo Erectus is sufficiently clear. This is not really an issue within the field of anthropology. f) They will be sequencing Neanderthal DNA here pretty soon, which should settle the issue.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Schuyler,

Thank you for updating the information Sitchin refers to. The overall point being made by the author is, in my view, is that the "evolution" of man ( homo sapien sapien) appears way too soon based on the evolutionary scale of hominids. Global warming cannot account for accelerated evolution based on current evolutionary readings...

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
Schuyler,

Thank you for updating the information Sitchin refers to. The overall point being made by the author is, in my view, is that the "evolution" of man ( homo sapien sapien) appears way too soon based on the evolutionary scale of hominids.

That's why I think it's a strong possibility that somewhere along the way humans from 35,000 years ago or so we were DNA/RNA tweaked by extra-biological entities for purposes unknown. We could be part of some grand experiment, produced for slave/drone work, or to be utilized for organ hosting.

posted on May, 21 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thanx for all the replies. Anyways, I know my thread is a little bit out there, but I try to stay open minded about everything. Can you imagine another world who are a million plus years of technology ahead of us. The very things that we think is possible or isnt possible, may be meaningless to another world. Thats the reason why I stay open minded about everythiing, because we are still babies in this universe.

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
If we came from another planet, why did it take us so long to be able to speak, make fire and all those basic skills that had to be learned, why didn't we just bring aload of techno gadgets with us and why were we so hairy????

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
If we came from another planet, why did it take us so long to be able to speak, make fire and all those basic skills that had to be learned, why didn't we just bring aload of techno gadgets with us and why were we so hairy????

Speak in modern human/alien language or old ape/natural language? Living so often with modern humans, I forgot how to speak ape.

Any other creature on Earth knows how to make fire?

Maybe they didin't want their experiment/project to have advance techno gadgets, keeping their food/slaves ignorant, awed and enslaved us as long as possible. Some other advanced green alien came along and spoiled their plan.

Still it doesn't worry them, when the experiment reaches a certain level of understandling/science/technology. Time for some culling of the flook of sheep. Back to another cycle of sticks and stones + religion for the experiments. Darn manipulative aliens....

Hairy compared wth aliens? They used 90+% based ape material to create their experiment. Why shouldn't we be hairy.

(Joke)

[edit on 22-5-2007 by ixiy]

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Do you think were the product of an experiment from another world?

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.TopSecretX
Do you think were the product of an experiment from another world?

This would be a theory I would go with, We were engineered and are not actually alien's ourselves, (well if you go to a foreign planet we are aliens) but I don't think we were with the aliens, they just made us for their own secret reasons...

posted on May, 22 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The evolution of how humans came about is still a mystery to all scientists. The theory is that humans came about to an accellerated evolution which is an anomoly all in it's own. This anomoly is not the only anomoly of it's kind. Basically there are multiple instances throughout evolutionary history where accellerated evolution has occured. The problem being tackled by scientists is that there is no point in time to be determined as to where and why this happened leaving the ancient astronaut theory plausable and still researched today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join