It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militairy plane used at 9/11 witness

page: 1

join
share:
PSP

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
A girl on this video said see saw an military plane flying in to the WTC tower,
go to 12:10 and listen good.
You cleary hear that 2 girls are saying: OMG! it was an military plane!

And another disturbing thing i found was this, go to 12:02 and watch carefully to the right of the towers, you can see an plane/ufo/helicopter popping up and flying away, there where no clouds so why it just pops up?!

Hope you guys know more about it.
Greetz

Video : video.google.nl...

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
As many truthers repeatedly point out to everyone who uses eyewitnesses against their side, eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable. Most people couldn't tell a 757 from a 737, 767 or just about any other type of plane. And with the paint scheme that United used at the time it was very difficult to be able to distinguish the windows from ANY kind of distance. But all of the pictures of the 767 that hit the second tower, you can clearly distinguish the different colors of the United paint scheme, and even see a logo on the tail right where the United logo was in that scheme. There is no way that a witness at any sort of distance could have been able to tell if it was a military plane or not. I'll find the picture that I used in other threads, that's MUCH more high resolution, and MUCH closer, and show how hard it was to distinguish the windows on the plane.

Edit:

[edit on 5/19/2007 by Zaphod58]

PSP

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Oke dude, i got your point, but what about that sort of ufo that pops up out of nowhere and then flys to the right.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It almost certainly isn't a plane. Why on earth would a plane fly TOWARDS the ground like that. If it was a plane that released a weapon there is no reason whatsoever for it to have flown anywhere NEAR the WTC. It could have stayed up at high altitude and dropped a weapon and no one would have even known it was there. If they dropped altitude in the way that does, and the missed their pull up point by even a second they would have slammed into the ground or a building.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I saw this video awhile back, ok here is the thing, WHAT is that over to the right? it sort of looks like an invisible light or translucent then it briefly flashes a couple of times and then VERY quickly moves out of site....anyone know if it was just a helicopter or what, I never noticed that before because all of my attention was trying to see a plane, I did not see a plane did this person miss the plane during filming or was there no plane.??

Ok as I listened further the man was asking questions about the plane and where it came from, and she said babe i'm gonna show it to you on here, so was this film edited???? or censored...i see the special fx on it before building explodes...this is killing me, sort of like a suspense thriller we will never know the truth about not unless out there someone has another tape.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by phinubian]

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
at about 17:00 min, does it switch to a different video? Are those the alleged isrealis i heard got arrested? Also its "rumured" that other vans were driving around in the city that got pulled over and found with explosives.

More theories on the details behind the "mysterious" facts so far...
In my mind i think both sides (american and arab statesmen and women)were thinking they were playing each other, slowly perhaps, likely never trusting each other fully but happy to profit. I mean consider the backdoor deals between western money interest and foreign oil/human slave trade/"illegal drugs", its all based on the most faulty morals of human existance. Then add that into an equation of likelyhoods based on known facts like our decadence, lack of care, and manipulation in the world thanks to the all seeing eye ok?..

Now deduct the reasoning behind it all, it has to be something to do with all the secrets and hidden things. So look at what they would want you to believe, against what your own logic and reason tell you based on critical thought, and me personaly arrived at this:

A war for dominance over earth, it was a secret war for many years while the populace sat idle in bliss and wealth. Even so far as persuaded in thinking to be part of the fascist clique, remember high school? was that lame any other nerds? The lame jocks who thought they were gods, so cheesy my goodness..anyway. The bible which i have read, dont remember verbatim but i understand the conveyances i would think enough to see what the enemy of the God of the bible, which claims to be the center of all things to past alleged recipients, and only seeks true hearts and loving souls to join his river of life, what the enemy is doing by comparison, remember Dr. evil from austin powers.. "Christ compares me..very dizzy, gonna vomit.." i find it funny. well the devil is compared by christ, because lucifer is light, and god is sound. light is not solid, sound has mass because sound is essentially phased molecules, when you speak, you push air for instance. So God used sound somehow to create the universe. The devil seeks to unlock the cage hes in and reap havoc on earth for a while, and it says god will allow it until a given number of time which im not smart enough to interpret. But everything about fire from the sky, and sulfur (thermite has sulfer), many references to tyrannical leadership and decadence in the end. so apply it to the past 100+ years of america, and you will reveal to yourself a whole timeline of hidden events, just by simple deduction. I know its deep, and thats the best i can explain how i came to the conclusion that we face a possible end times scenario.. I particularly like the project blue beam scenario i read in the other forum. Crazy stuff these catz think of, i can see commercials in the sky mommy! ..its jesus? and hes selling..shampoo??

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I saw this video awhile back, ok here is the thing, WHAT is that over to the right? it sort of looks like an invisible light or translucent then it briefly flashes a couple of times and then VERY quickly moves out of site....anyone know if it was just a helicopter or what, I never noticed that before because all of my attention was trying to see a plane, I did not see a plane did this person miss the plane during filming or was there no plane.??

Ok as I listened further the man was asking questions about the plane and where it came from, and she said babe i'm gonna show it to you on here, so was this film edited???? or censored...i see the special fx on it before building explodes...this is killing me, sort of like a suspense thriller we will never know the truth about not unless out there someone has another tape.

[edit on 19-5-2007 by phinubian]

More then likely edited. I never did see a plane hit the building on this clip but I did see a plane that looked to be dark gray flying around a couple of times. It looked like it was cut off just before the explosion and it came back on during. The object on the right might have been a news chopper.

posted on May, 19 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There were military planes over NYC right about the time of the second impact. The F-15s from Otis AFB arrived just in time to see the plane hit.

PSP

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Oké i think then we are done with this vid, there was no military plane, because to much ppl saw an boing 757 or something like that ( i have no clue what an 757 is but i think its big ).
And that sort of flying object that pops up on the right should be an helicopter to watch this towers going down to put it on BCC.

PSP

top topics

join