It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing yourself in a dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I would like to ask anyone if they have ever seen themselves in a dream, I am sure that some have some have not, mine hows a slight little twist though.
Ok, now I know that this maybe hard for a lot of you to believe, and the only way to prove it would for you to talk to my Dad , since my Mom passwd away a few years back. Anyway here goes .

When I was 15 I had a really strange dream,
I was looking up from a cellar (used as tornado shelters in Tornado alley)
Coming down the stairs, was my mon, my dad my grandfather, and grandmother who was holding a little baby. I distinctly remember the wind blowing my grandmothers dress and her hair and my Dad and Grandfatehr holding the door open since the wind was blowing so hard.
When I asked my Mom about this dream she looked at me like I was crazy--turns out I was the little baby my grandmother was carrying down the stairs. My Mom and Dad were visiting my grandparents (my Dads parents) in Gainsville Tx when a tornado came through and they had to hit the shelter.

Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Forshadow?

Sometimes dreams have a way of seeing the future. Do a search on google with "third eye" and "dream". Dreams(along with meditation) are a gateway to the subcon. Some people are naturally intuitive, others have to work with it. But all have the ability to become psychic and or use their dreams for their benefit(and benefit of others).

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by Aliceinwonderland]

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
There were a couple of times I saw myself in a dream. Both times I was looking into a mirror in the dream.

However, both times I looked a little bit different from what I really am. It didn't matter one of the times because the difference was minor like my hair was different & stature slightly different. But the other time there was a big difference where what I saw was a reptilian/humanoid female with red eyes. In this particular case my real personality was somewhat split from this being, kind of observing it's aggressive personality separate from my own.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I do this all the time.... I'd say many of my dreams, I see myself as if I'm outside of my body.... Most of the time, it's a first-person view though, so though often, it isn't the norm for me..

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I kind of 'control' my dreams now, so I can do this.

I was trying to figure out what happened to me once in a waking paralysis with a shape shifting entity that left very real pricks in my neck (in a dream).

So I concentrated on getting answers IN a dream. And ended up with the view of the entity, wrestling with myself and trying to inject a three prong tube in my own neck (like the marks that were left).

Except I didn't look like I normally do in the mirror, I viewed my self as an infant that I (the entity) LOATHED.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Back in highschool I had a few dreams when I fought an evil version of myself

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i have never seen my face in my dreams. I can see my body, the clothes I am wearing, but never my face. It's always blurred.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I always see myself in dreams. I always fall off something and die. I watch my own death. Its really wierd and my mom wants me to see a doctor for it because she thinks i have night terrors or something. I guess when you dream that you die your supposed to die. I dunno. I havent died yet

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i see myself in all my dreams, not like another version of me but like in third person, somewhat like watching a movie. I've never suffered any head injuries or traumatic episodes...im just a regular 14 year old..i've also seen the 'future'..not like you will meet a tall dark stranger but just everyday stuff...like i see goals being scored in soccer matches and when i see the highlights that's exactly how it happens!nothing great but kind of creepy
I never do anything amazing in dreams by the way...i dont even fly!
p.s-m i cracking up?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have seen myself in a dream before.

For me, my face is always kind of blurry, but I always notice my eyes as clear as day.

Also, I also have my longer hair in my dream from before I buzzed my hair, so that is rather interesting

top topics

join