It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adamski cigar from plane footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
artfiles.art.com... 12334720.jpeg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/TgjuzrploLI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hello,sorry if this has been posted before but I've recently discovered this video on youtube and its been bugging me.
The UFO is visible after 2 minutes of blue sky so be patient but its worth the wait.
The camera picks up something large and quite close emerging from the clouds and turning slightly.
It really resembles one end of Adamski's cigar shaped UFO photos.Its even looks slightly transparant with a pippet like opening at the end,for smaller ships to come and go?
The footage surprises me as I always thought the Adamski photos were fake but this looks eerily real.
Sorry if this post is a bit messy,its all a bit complex.If the video and pic fail just type- horseshoe ufo - on youtube and - Adamski cigar - on google images! thx
PS- Is it me or has there been an alarming lot of footage/storys/pics etc of UFOs recently.O'Hare,Italian,British and French sightings and footage,etc.Its almost like a boom after the fake Australian vids.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Actually, it really does look like the late George Adamski's Cigar shaped photo.
I could not find (Library) or buy in any local books shops any of his two books. I believe one them was called Flying Saucers are Real. If know where I may find a copy (assuming the title's correct), I'd be interested.

Dallas

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Its weird aint it?
You might be able to find his books from dodgy free downloads sites if you wanna risk it?
It doesn't seem to be condensation from the window and the reaction from the filmer seems very shocked and genuine? Freaking out a bit when he zooms in and his eyes adjust.
What is that thing?
Is it CGI,im no expert but it doesnt look it.
The whole zoom thing,angles and speed of the plane in relation to the object seem too hard to fake?
Another plane?Smoke?shadow?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

finally worked out how to post vids.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Kilgour]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'd take anything even associated loosely with Adamski with a huge ton of salt.....

Research the man if you like (would make a great thread)....and you'll find that he first wrote a fictional account of going to Venus, and had it copyrighted. Then, later, he claimed to have been taken to Venus, in essence trying to make the fictional story true, etc.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And once again, I think that mixing 'spooky sounds' into the beginning of a video does nothing but decrease the validity of the document, as it attempts to emotionally manipulate the audience prior to displaying the footage.

I wish these people would leave their soundboards in the closet.

Thank goodness that the Japanese associate stupid piano musac with emotions, or I might have been subliminally influenced.

None-the-less the object in the video is interesting.

Now someone turn off the freakin music!

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

[edit on 15-5-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
looks fake to me - the object is too crisp in comparison to the rest of the footage imo. Also it appears too sudden which makes it look fishy.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Actually, it really does look like the late George Adamski's Cigar shaped photo.
I could not find (Library) or buy in any local books shops any of his two books. I believe one them was called Flying Saucers are Real. If know where I may find a copy (assuming the title's correct), I'd be interested.

Dallas

Donald Keyhoe wrote Flying Saucers are Real. You can find some Adamski books, including Inside the Space Ships for $10, on ebay:
search.ebay.com...

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks to me like nothing more than a far away jet at a lower altitude that's
emitting dark smoke. Larger military transport craft and bombers seem
to have very dark contrails for some reason.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There's: (George Adamski books)

"The Flying Saucers Have Landed"
"Inside the Spaceships"
"Inside the Flying Saucers"
"Flying Saucers Farewell"
"Behind the Flying Saucer Mystery"
"The Strange People, Powers, Events Behind the Flying Saucer Mystery"
"Pioneers of Space: A trip to the Moon, Mars, and Venus" (I believe this is the story he copyrighted, BEFORE his alleged experiences).
"Cosmic Philosophy"

and more....

Most can be found on Amazon, and many under $10....

new topics

top topics

join