It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof of Explosions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
this is truly amazing footage. (coincidentally from the naudet bros.)

okay. this video CLAIMS that these firefighters were in the building WHILE the collapse was happening.
tell me why they are not crushed like bugs.
tell me why there is NO DEBRIS on the streets outside the building, but only blue sky and squeaky clean everything.
why can they still see out of the lobby windows onto street level? where's the 500, 000 tonnes of building?

nevermind. i'll tell you. the building had not yet collapsed. the editing in of collapse footage is supposed to fool you into believing that the explosion sounds, and the subsequent destruction in the lobby were a result of the building collapse. but, in reality, these were obviously pre-collapse detonations weakening the building like in EVERY controlled demolition.
first, they knock out redundancy, poising the building on the brink of collapse, and then, they cut out major supports.

okay, if someone could tell me why the naudet brother is trying to deceive us with this video?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Are you sure this purports to have been shot from within the tower that was collapsing?

Can anyone identify the inside of the building the firefighters are in at the beginning?

At the end, the Chief is said to be searching for a footbridge. Did WTC1 or 2 have a footbridge? I know WTC7 did, but I can't see one on either of the other two in any photographs I've looked at.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I have seen this footage before it has been released on one of the first documentaries also i believe that was on public television, possibly frontline but it is not a new release of the footage and yes they were inside the building, there was more footage of the people going up and down the first level lobby escalators before the collapse.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
okay, the chief orders, 'evacuate the building'. if the building has just collapsed, who needs to evacuate?
these are pre-collapse explosions, which do a great deal of damage, but the building can still be evacuated, because it's STILL STANDING.

it is not new footage, it is new analysis.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm assuming the guy with the radio near th end is chief Pfifer. He says, into the radio: "We took a big hit on that last explosion.". Weird, no?

Unless they were in the OTHER tower, the first one hit, the second to collapse?

And what about the "miracle of stairwell B"? There was a documentary on BBC TV a year ago on the last anniversary that talked to firefighters who were trapped in the debris choked stump of the second tower to go. They attributed their survival to the colapse running out of kinetic energy. I've never been able to square this with the film showing the building collapse in little less than freefall. Has anybody heard about this?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok, WOW!
I've seen the Naudet Brothers film about a dozen times and NEVER caught that. What I find interesting is the firefighter at :47 seconds remaining saying "We took a big hit on that last explosion!" into his radio. The key word is "Explosion". Also, you can clearly see the daylight outside - not the sun-stifling, chokling grey dust that blanketed the area after the collapse.

I believe you're onto something here. During the documentary they clearly stated that these men were in one of the WTC buildings - although I cannot claim that it was the one collapsing, or the one next to it. However, that shouldn't matter as when each of the towers collapsed, there was INCREDIBLE amounts of dust that blackened the scene like night-fall. So, it doesn't actually matter if they were in the tower that collapsed or the one next to it - there was obviously not the amount of dust evident after either collapse.

You're probably correct - controlled demo explosions PRIOR to the collapse. Good find.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

okay. this video CLAIMS that these firefighters were in the building WHILE the collapse was happening.

I think they meant it was the building next door that collapsed, not the building they were filming from (which came down later on after they found their way out).

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Did WTC1 or 2 have a footbridge? WTC7 did. Is it possible they were in WTC7?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

I think they meant it was the building next door that collapsed, not the building they were filming from (which came down later on after they found their way out).

yeah, wtc2 fell first, and they're shooting from wtc1.

however....

if you look through the windows to the outside(when he's looking for the bridge), there is no debris on the ground(sidewalk). no tangled heap of perimeter trees, and no sunlight killing dust cloud.

and, the last shot showing people running in the streets has no dust, and a perfect blue sky.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Did WTC1 or 2 have a footbridge? WTC7 did. Is it possible they were in WTC7?

not remotely. they even wrote, tower 1 on the reception desk, because there was confusion about it.
also, the lobby's were very distinct, and are easily identifiable.

about the footbridge, i don't know. if there was one, to and from which buildings was it attached?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob if you look through the windows to the outside(when he's looking for the bridge), there is no debris on the ground(sidewalk). no tangled heap of perimeter trees, and no sunlight killing dust cloud.

I don't think we have much here tbh.

The firefighters were in the North Tower. It turned dark and dusty inside that building following the collapse of the South Tower demonstrating there was clearly some major event.

The video isn't continuous; it's edited and shifts from scene to scene. What's likely missing is an attempt to exit the North Tower to the south and, finding that route blocked by debris from the South Tower, they look for an exit to the north. Given that the north side of the North Tower would be shielded from the debris from the South Tower, it's no great surprise to see limited debris outside. Similarly, the dust is going to be relatively thin here.

Originally posted by billyboband, the last shot showing people running in the streets has no dust, and a perfect blue sky.

Again, I see little wrong with this unless they were close to the building after the collapse. Do you know where these people are in relation to the building, both in terms of orientation and distance? Are they running from a collapse-in-progress or one that has happened?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hmm keep in mind that the guy who said ''we took a hit on that last explosion'' was inside a building at that point and had no idea what had just happened.

In his mind he might of thought that the building it self was bombed from the outside. I am pretty sure that at that point, he didn't think of inside job controlled demolition.

So this is an unbiased person's opinion on what he felt shaking and heard and described it as an explosion.

This video is important in the collective gathering of evidence.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Seriously, this is not that complicated.

The firefighters were in WTC1's lobby when WTC2 collapsed. That's why there was no debris outside at the beginning of the video -WTC2 hasn't collapsed yet. The rumbling you hear is WTC2 collapsing. As soon as the firefighters heard this they took off out of WTC1.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

That's what I tought too. Note they are looking out the window as the noise starts, note the noise is not an explosion but a massive prolonged rumble, note they run UP the escalator (clue I can't read) and then are trapped in debris and dust but not flattened. I don't know my WTC layout, but I think they were near but not under one of the collapses.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick7261
Seriously, this is not that complicated.

The firefighters were in WTC1's lobby when WTC2 collapsed. That's why there was no debris outside at the beginning of the video -WTC2 hasn't collapsed yet. The rumbling you hear is WTC2 collapsing. As soon as the firefighters heard this they took off out of WTC1.

Regardless of what you think about what happened, he said explosion.

Errrr... this is not a one liner, i will just add a few words here to make sure that
it's not a 1 liner post. At this point i have said all i wanted to say on the first line but i have to make sure it's not a one liner....

There, i hope that's enough lines...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If THAT is described clearly as an "explosion," it almost seems to cast doubt on the general use of that word to describe sounds, a recurrent theme in these "reported explosion" accounts. I wouldn't've used that word for that sound.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
okay. i agree. it is only the youtube title that is misleading.

however, earlier from the same naudet footage, you can hear explosions going off, too(in the lobby).

you can hear major explosions, too, about halfway through the collapse. this matches the soundwave from rick siegels video.

"all's you had to do was look around, it was obvious something had happened in the lobby. all the windows were blown out."

"it looked like a plane hit the lobby"

"right to my right, there were two people on fire, i just didn't want to film that"

here's a slighlty longer version...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

however, earlier from the same naudet footage, you can hear explosions going off, too(in the lobby).

Those "explosions" are people hitting the ground.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Those "explosions" are people hitting the ground.

you're right.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The footage shown is before the first collaspe , it happens while they are still in the building and it gets as dark as a cve in there .They barely make it out before the 2nd collaspe . And yet again , Proof of NOTHING !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join