It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Proof of Explosions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
The footage shown is before the first collaspe , it happens while they are still in the building and it gets as dark as a cve in there .They barely make it out before the 2nd collaspe . And yet again , Proof of NOTHING !

i said i realised it was the title given to this clip by the youtube poster that was deceiving.

however, the firemen did say 'explosion' into his radio. i think firemen are kind of expert at determining the difference between 'explosion' and 'crash'.
and there were people burning in the lobby.
and huge marble panels were knocked off the wall.
and the actual collapse sound recording has extreme peaks which would be easily explained by explosions, and poorly explained by a fairly homogeneous structure reacting to a homogeneous force(gravity).
and the emergency 911 dispatch transcripts prove that explosions and collapses in the B4 sublevel were reported and responded to by emergency personnel.
so, this video STILL proves there were forces at work that are not explainable by fireballs down airshafts. most important, is to realise that the elevator shafts terminated at skylobbies, and so WERE NOT CONTINUOUS(except for a few freight elevators). not to mention, there simply is not enough oxygen in an elevator shaft to propagate a fireball/fuel-air explosion of that intensity all the way into the b4 level without taking that paths of least resistance higher up in the building.

the blown out windows in the lobby can be explained by a blast coming UP from the sublevels. as well as the damaged marble in the lobby. i won't mention the burning people as proof of anything, because it is much easier to ignite something than it is to actually smash it apart with explosive force.

why a plane's impact higher up can't do the damage to the marble is because, it is at the bottom of the building, and has no room to sway back and forth, and besides, the whole building would act as a shock absorber(ROFL AT MY BRAIN FART, edit now, ...."shock observer"). once again, an explosion in the sublevels with many elevator shafts to travel up, and explains the "looks like a plane hit the lobby" quite well.

[edit on 15-5-2007 by billybob]

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
and the actual collapse sound recording has extreme peaks which would be easily explained by explosions, and poorly explained by a fairly homogeneous structure reacting to a homogeneous force(gravity).

Exactly, and the seismic records show even greater spikes compared to the rest of the building coming down.

The seismic energy would relate directly to any PE/KE coming down to crush the structure below, so a brief and massive spike doesn't really make much sense considering the official story, does it?

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
They're in the lower lobby of the north tower as the south tower falls. they get back up to ground level and the chief goes to check on the skybridge that went across West Street to the World Financial Center complex and was linked to a hotel.

The explosion is the collapse of the south tower. Fascinating footage but nothing new here.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
How does this prove explosions?

They where in Tower 1 (you see this at the start when the Fire Fighter writes on the Desk “Tower 1”). – The fire fighter also says “this is tower 1”

While they where in Tower 1, Tower 2 collapsed (that’s the loud crashing noises you hear).

So they where in 1, and 2 colapsed.

So what is this Video Proving?

Mike

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join