It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Scientology A Religion or a Secret Cuilt/Society

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Even Vince
from the infomercial "ShamWow" and "SlapChop" has been burned by Scientology. I read in the following article that Scientology tried to create a mock trial in their own "church" to try him on a few accounts. Read for your selves. Article

IMHO, Scientology is a cult. Advancement via buying your way through, audit sessions are recorded (in secret), blackmail has been used against former or would be ex-members of Scientology, purposeful manipulation to gain a negative reaction out of their members or non-members as seen in the BBC Panorama Docu, borderline stalking or gang stalking of "suppressive" individuals.

These are just things that I could think of off the top of my head, might be leaving out some, which might point towards cult status.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
In regards to my humble opinion above, I should also say that I hold no personal ill-will against anyone in Scientology or their organization. I am neutral to weary towards them. If Scientology makes a person feel better about their view or grasp on the world they live in, then great, but it would behoove them to know accurate and pertinent information about the organization they are joining.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join