It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla, Otis Carr, & Ralph Ring...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Are these men proof that UFOs are actually manmade afterall? I had heard of Tesla before, but never the connection to Carr and Ring who supposedly were building flying discs based on free energy.

Tonight I was watching video interviews of Ralph Ring that were added to youtube on May 12th, 2007. So I searched google for "Ralph Ring" and only a dozen or so results come up at first. Information seems to be somewhat scarce on Ralph Ring... why is this? This man claims to have been involved with building flying discs in the 50's and 60's and tonight is the first time I have heard of his story? Then when I goto search for him not much comes up at all? Seems a bit strange to me. What were these guys really up to?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Tesla (supposedly) got his ideas from aliens. Carr got his ideas from Tesla. Ring got his ideas from Carr. The technology can be man-made but the free energy concepts derive from ET.

Did you watch the video interview on the Project Camelot website? The Gordon Novel interview on there is also interesting. He is trying to bring the free energy devices to mass market. He confirms the tech was reverse-engineered from ET. Specifically Roswell. He confirms that the whole point of the Vietnam war was a front for the drug-running trade as it was the only way the military industrial complex could afford to properly fund the operations over at Area 51 using the technology reverse-engineered from Roswell.

Carr had his antigrav concepts put through the GM shredder and told to go back to work. It's obvious that the technology has been suppressed. I'd dearly love this stuff to come out in the public domain for real. The public would be outraged.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Did you notice how you even made sure to say Tesla "supposedly" got his ideas from Aliens? This obviously implies that it is nowhere near 100% fact that his ideas were from Aliens. Did Tesla himself ever say that? I am starting to think these men actually were smart enough to invent these types of crafts back in the 50's and 60's. Why not?

If I am not mistaken, I think it was the Germans who were also building flying discs having to do with VRIL around the same time right? So doesn't it seem like humans in general were stumbling upon this free energy technology but did not want it publicy released simply because it would ruin the largest money making industries already established on the planet?

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I say "supposedly" very guardedly because I'm just basing it on what I've read about Tesla. Do a bit of Googling around, and it's common knowledge he got his ideas from ETs who came down to visit him and he had contact with different races. Now, maybe he was away with the fairies, or maybe he really did have contact with them. Who knows.

I say there were too many coincidences happening when humans "stumbled" upon the technologies we take for granted in modern life. We've been given a helping hand, I'm convinced of that. The exact details how it's played itself out is open to conjecture and speculation. Maybe even Ralph Ring is a con-man with an overactive imagination! But at the seed of it all, I think we've been given a little "push" along the way, and the bulk of this progress has been deliberately initiated from behind closed doors. Why? One reason, and one reason only - GREED.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Here is the interview with Ralph Ring that I watched tonight (below). Each clip is around 10 minutes and I watched all of them over about a 3 hour time-span because I was also doing some other things.

Well I don't remember Ring mentioning anything about Aliens at all during the entire interview. To me it sounds like these men discovered this technology on their own and were building these crafts on their own until the government intervened and told them they were going to ruin the monetary system of the United States by bringing out this kind of technology.

If Tesla had a helping hand from ET's then how were the Germans also building their own discs around the same time?

To me it sounds like these men cracked the code of how to harness free energy that is "always around us" and the government shut it down. I don't see the Alien connection, maybe I need to do some more thorough research on Tesla, since he is supposedly the father of it all and got the ideas from Aliens in the first place. I'll go read up on Tesla now and then come back to this thread...

Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4:
www.youtube.com...

Part 5:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yeah that's the interview from the Project Camelot website. I too also remember that Ring never once referred to aliens. Maybe he requested that they 'don't talk about it' because in all of the other Project Camelot interviews, they try and get their opinion on all the other personalities and pieces of the puzzle, whether it be Dan Burisch, John Lear, timelines, free energy; you name it, they usually try and bring it all together.

The Germans (if you believe this particular conspiracy) also had a visit from the aliens circa 1930 and made a deal with the Grays. Hitler himself was afraid of them, as if they were demonic. Mind you, Hitler was a nutter anyway! I remember reading once about their own pre-war 'Roswell' but kept it under wraps. All of this is bound to be pure fantasyland.. but I've heard even more far-flung theories about the Reptilians being involved and that the Nazis had access to the technologies from ancient civilisations passed down through occult secret societies and pacts years before the Americans and their Illuminati wing tried to get in on the deal. It gets crazier and crazier the more you read about it!

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So if different nations of the world have had this technlogy and have been building these crafts for half a century, then there must be thousands of these crafts. All of these UFOs we see flying around our skies are most likely being operated by humans. I bet only like 1 out of 100 sightings are actual Aliens. I doubt it is only the United States and Germany. What about Asian countries? They are pretty smart... they must have the discs by now also...

So I guess the only real mystery is whether or not humans actually invented/discovered this stuff on their own, or they received the knowledge from Aliens as the story supposedly goes...

Also, I am not done with my Tesla research yet, not even close. I had to get some sleep last night so I was only able to read the Wikipedia article about him. That article, however, did not mention anything about Tesla getting his ideas from Aliens. Maybe if I keep digging though I will find some info about it...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Originally posted by RiotComing

it's common knowledge he got his ideas from ETs who came down to visit him and he had contact with different races.

Right-O.

Other than websites, have you any proof of this ?
Did Tesla ever SAY this ?

I think Tesla was a genius.
His findings may or may not be suppressed in today's world.

Will we ever know ?

I hope so.

Lex

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Did Tesla ever SAY this ?

I still can't find any sources that show Telsa claiming that he got his ideas from Aliens. Someone help me out if you have some sources about it...

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've never heard that Tesla got his ideas from "Aliens" either. From what i researched his ideas usually came to him in flashes or in dreams. It could be possible that he was recieveing information from ultra-terrestrial beings (i dont like the term aliens), but IMHO i think Tesla was simply a genius/he came up with it himself.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't think it is "common knowledge" that Tesla got his info from aliens. WHAT "common knowledge?" One of the best biographies I have ever read about Tesla is "Tesla: Man out of Time" by Margaret Cheney. Go read that to read about Tesla's life and times, and then come back and tell us all about Tesla's aliens.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Perhaps I should rephrase - it's "common knowledge" if you are into the conspiracy side of things, which I assume we are all batting on the same team here at ATS.

www.geocities.com...

He made some press announcements. One of them, in 1899, was that he had been in contact with some people off planet Earth, ET's, if you will, in our modern terminology. The press took a great deal of note in it, and the scientific colleagues took a very dim view of it, at the time. That was not a popular subject; they thought he was a little bit 'around the bend' perhaps.

www.phils.com.au...

Tesla claimed to have knowledge of aliens - he mentioned way back in 1899 that he had monitored alien communications - he could not work it out at the time and was actually very alarmed over it. As the years went by he became more and more talkative about aliens and in particular their technology.

www.lifetechnology.org...

But the strangest twist in Tesla's amazing history is the most bizarre Alien Contact story of all time. In 1898 while Tesla was doing research at his special laboratory funded by J.P. Morgan built at Colorado Springs, Colorado; he began receiving signals from other worlds. Back at the famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York in 1900, Tesla held a press conference that shook the world when he announced his discovery of those intelligent alien signals.

I take it, being conspiracy buffs, you are familiar with the Philadelphia Experiment, and Tesla's role? How he was made the director of the project. According to Al Bielek, Tesla set up a meeting between Franklin Delano Roosevelt and an alien group back in 1934 via his communications devices he announced decades earlier. When things began to go wrong, Tesla deliberately sabotaged the project and was subsequently fired. And of course, there's the suspicion he was murdered by the US government shortly after that.

Y'know, maybe it's all poppycock, I don't know. But the point is, we're here to discuss possibilities and the conspiracy angle; and if the likes of Ring, Carr have indeed been silenced then it would come as little surprise that this 'other side' of Tesla has been conveniently dismissed by faithful biographers and and the black projects he (supposedly) played an integral part in, suppressed.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I am really starting to think that most of the flying saucers we have seen over the years are manmade. People assume the government covers it up because of Alien life, but maybe they are just covering it up because the free-energy technology would ruin most economies as we know them?

We have proof of UFOs, but don't really seem to have proof of Aliens. So for now I am kind of leaning towards the man-made side. Why would this guy Ralph Ring guy lie about helping to build these crafts and even taking a flight in one? He doesn't seem like he is raking in the dough due to his "hoax." There isn't even much info about him period.

But now I am wondering where Lazar fits in. Maybe he was working to reverse engineer crafts that were build by Otis and Ring? Maybe he is telling the truth and the crafts truly were alien. And last but not least, maybe he made up the part about the aliens...

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It's a silly thing to say that you have proven the existence of UFO's.
Because UFO's are nothing more than objects of which you somehow didn't know of what it was.

That includes it being too far away, or it being something you just haven't seen before. (Or you having myopia (nearsightedness))

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
@Riotcoming:

When Tesla said he was recieving signals from other worlds, he was quite literally. He was recieveing signals from the planet bodies themselves. Every body in space puts out a radio signal, and thats what he picked up, not ET messages..

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Shrunkensimon, what do you have to say about Tesla setting up the meeting between FDR and the aliens? Or the aliens assisting Tesla and his crew regarding the Philadelphia Experiment? Bunch of baloney? Ah well, it makes for an interesting read though!

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have never come across anything that suggested Tesla was in contact with physical aliens. I can say with a great deal of certainty that it is disinformation, straight off the bat.

He may well have been in communication with ultra-terrestrial beings, beings that don't need to take a physical form/live in the zero-point field etc communicating to him through his mind, but there isn't enough evidence to substantiate anything like that.

I know other life exists in the realms we can not percieve, that i am 100% certain of, but the whole reptilians/greys/aliens in general being physical beings is bullcrap. It is disinformation put out there to scare you and make you think our governments have more control over teh current situation than they actually do.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
I have never come across anything that suggested Tesla was in contact with physical aliens.
I know other life exists in the realms we can not percieve, that i am 100% certain of,

I'll second that I've never heard of anything linking Tesla to ETs. But how can you be 100% certain of life in other realms? Nobody has even proved other realms exist. I don't mean to hijack this thread but do you mind explaining your 100% certainty?

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
RiotComing: re post: posted on 13-5-2007 @ 04:49 AM (ID:3188848, Post Number: 3,088,958:

Outstanding post, particularly the second paragraph. Read what I could find in english translation some time ago but did not come across Hitler's being afraid of who he was communicating with. Please share the reference, if it's at hand.
Unfortunately, I don't believe Hitlers group had much if anything to do with circular craft. I have seen the pics of the disk shaped craft with the swastika on them, but what circumvented the reality was their efforts to use rockets on three or circumference angles underneath which convinced me they had (possibly?) a downed craft but had no idea what it's form of propulsion was in the 30s, early 40s.

Of course I could be wrong too?

Respectfully,

Dallas

edit: signed off twice

[edit on 14-5-2007 by Dallas]

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Latitude
I'll second that I've never heard of anything linking Tesla to ETs. But how can you be 100% certain of life in other realms? Nobody has even proved other realms exist. I don't mean to hijack this thread but do you mind explaining your 100% certainty?

If your looking for scientific evidence of other realms, you will not find it. Not because they don't exist, but because the other realms can not be measured, just like you can not measure time itself. Reality is all about consciousness. Everything you see, including your own body, is an illusion, created every instant by the collective consciousness.

I can't explain to you why i am 100% certain, but only that i am. I know you probably wanted some proof, but you knew even before you wrote your question i would not be able to provide any. So then, ask yourself, why did you ask the question in the first place?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join