It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scottys Ashes Lost in the Desert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Scottys Ashes Lost in the Desert

www.dailymail.co.uk

In Star Trek terms, it was a simple mission.

But the company that blasted the ashes of James Doohan - better known as Scotty - into space has been forced to admit that the rocket they used has been lost.

But the mission went drastically wrong and the rocket has been lost for two weeks in the New Mexico desert.

Susan Schonfeld, of Space Services Inc, said that search teams has repeatedly failed to find the craft in the area where it is believed to have landed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Poor Scotty. Even when he tried in his death, he still cant make it into space for real. Hopefully they will find the ashes and finish the job right this time.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How Tragic! I guess Scotty could have said "Beam me up" and thats where his ashes went... I just can't believe it.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Maybe the Grays took him up to the mother ship because they liked Star Trek too.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Some yayhoo will probably find it in the desert and try to sell it on ebay, successfully, for millions of dollars....

"I'm givin' it all she's gut Captain!"

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Arizona desert the final frontier?

Captain, We'v lost all poower...I canne align the generator conduit with th the anti plasma shieeld generreter, eneey longerr

cap'ain, she's neh gonne mek et.

Oh what a sad thing, we can launch several live astronauts into space, conquer alien ufo technology and yet we can't even get a dead actor into space on a rocket?

What an injustice to star trekkers everywhere.

If anyone else from the origional crew dies, just ask to be sent in the future Virgin Space Plane OK???!!!!

Is this becoming like a Star trek curse where no castmember will ever see outer space??

[edit on 17/5/2007 by deaman88]

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Man! You would think that it would be pretty easy to find. After cremating Scottie, there must be one awfully big package of ashes..............

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
One day the planet will be incinerated by the exploding sun and everything will here will be in outer space.

What's the rush?

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
lombozo, if that was an attempt at humor, it was a sad one at best. Hitting a man while he is down and cannot defend himself in his death is low.

posted on May, 18 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I told them the Dilithium crystals were useless....... I TOLD them

SR

posted on May, 20 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They found them haha second time lucky hopefully they'll make it into space and with moarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr this time captain!!!:

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join