It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My view on what lfe and genral and whats is all about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
this is what i tihnk, just in genreal, staight up

first of all i bliev in reincarnaton, i am almost positive that i have soul that to an extnet has a free will but i know nothing about my trueself(or my soul) , i believe this is where the subconious mind comes into play... deja vu.. or other wired feelings, i blieve teese COULd be reocollections of our past life

alrihgt let me get to the main topic
what i belive is that when i die i will have complete freedom, like nothing we will ever expierince on on earth or our minds in genral.. simply unimgainable and un exlainable. i believe that our sould\ will have the ability to roam thhrough the eENTIRE UNIVERS frome front to back will be able to see it all, if we take our ytime

my secnd thought is that the earth is someoehwat of a prison planet, i iwsh i had a more postivet phrase but i dont.....i believe in reincarnation and since i believe intat why could we hav once had our soul as an ET(according to the planet earths view) wahat if we lived 10000000000000000000 light years frion the hell hol3 were stuck on now... maybe the planet earth is a test, a boot camp planet if you will... maybe we #ed up in our past lifes so we wer sent here, regardles of how many light years the plnaet frm earth we came from is... we have to life and not worry about petty crap, be the best 9 man you can possibly be and i can almoost guartantee yor "afterlife" will be the most pleasant time of your life

eventually we will get off this peaice of # planet

my inspriation for this thread: john lear and sleeper

ps im drunk

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So when we kill serial killers, the worst punishment we have these days, we are actually helping them out and sending them to a much better place? Great.

I suppose Earth could be a prison planet. The majority of the population lives in poverty. But it'd be pretty awesome to screw up somewhere else in the universe and get sent here as punishment, only to turn out like Donald Trump or something.

I think i might hit the vodka . . . yeah . . . get P#*$%d in a hurry.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
damn i was drunk when i posted this i aplogize

anywas i still stand by what i said.

when we kill serial killers we aren't helping them out. theyre serial killers... theyre going to be sent back here so they can get it right, some people might have to stay on earth for many many life times until they get it right..

it's not until you "get it right" that you acieve interstellar travel and can reincarnate into almost any being in the universe

just my 2 cents

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hahahaha i knew u were drunk before u even said ps im drunk...anyway wow i pretty much have the same view on that right on

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
thanks xoch

just something i kinda been thinkin about for a while and the alcohol told me to post it so i did....glad people share similar ideas.

im pretty sure i'll be able to leave this planet after my life time

i'm being a good boy

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
first of all i bliev in reincarnaton, i am almost positive that i have soul that to an extnet has a free will but i know nothing about my trueself(or my soul) , i believe this is where the subconious mind comes into play... deja vu.. or other wired feelings, i blieve teese COULd be reocollections of our past life

I also believe in reincarnation, but i don't call it that. I think reality itself is very much conscious (everything is consciousness), and its very existence is eternal. Thus we are destined to come back again, and again, to learn the lessons we need to progress/ascend ourselves to the next level, and eventually back to ourself, GOD.

People always ask why God (reality) exists. We are all ONE, we created it so we had somewhere to play

what i belive is that when i die i will have complete freedom, like nothing we will ever expierince on on earth or our minds in genral.. simply unimgainable and un exlainable. i believe that our sould\ will have the ability to roam thhrough the eENTIRE UNIVERS frome front to back will be able to see it all, if we take our ytime

I think this is pretty much there/same as what i've come to conclude, although i think there is a "limit" on the freedom you have when not incarnated. ie, you can just roam around, but in order to be able to do anything significant, you will have needed to have attained a certain level of understanding whilst incarnated/needs to have fulfilled certain lessons for the development of your "soul". You cant have irresponsible spirits causing mischief and mayhem now, can you

my secnd thought is that the earth is someoehwat of a prison planet, i iwsh i had a more postivet phrase but i dont.....i believe in reincarnation and since i believe intat why could we hav once had our soul as an ET(according to the planet earths view) wahat if we lived 10000000000000000000 light years frion the hell hol3 were stuck on now... maybe the planet earth is a test, a boot camp planet if you will... maybe we #ed up in our past lifes so we wer sent here, regardles of how many light years the plnaet frm earth we came from is... we have to life and not worry about petty crap, be the best 9 man you can possibly be and i can almoost guartantee yor "afterlife" will be the most pleasant time of your life

I disagree with your first statement, "earth is a prison". I believe that Earth is a paradise in the making, it always has been, and always will be. Maybe you've yet to realise just how perfect reality actually is
I know things look really bad right now, that theres alot of doom and gloom predictions flying around, but what would that matter anyway? If there is nothing after death, then so what if incarnated life is bad? And if there is life after death (imo, 100% yes), then all is not lost anyway. Whatever is the truth, fear is one thing you MUST learn to come to terms with.

Either way, you will eventually come to the conclusion that all your fears and worries are products of society, and not YOU. You, your true essence is perfection, pure love.

When you dream, you touch this perfection. When you have a near death experience, you touch this perfection. Incarnated life can be perfection too, but WE must make it!

I really can't put into words what i have seen and experienced in my little lifetime of 20 years, but i hope my writing strikes a chord in you. I try to be as honest as i possibly can. Writing can be deceptive, but if you could meet me in person, you would see that everything i write here i truely believe with all my heart.

10 years from now the world will be SO different from what it is now. This is a once in a lifetime experience you are living right NOW, and i am so grateful for being incarnated at this time.

You know that feeling when you've worked really hard for something, and your work comes to fruition?...

"I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success..." - Nikola Tesla

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

I disagree with your first statement, "earth is a prison". I believe that Earth is a paradise in the making, it always has been, and always will be. Maybe you've yet to realise just how perfect reality actually is
I know things look
really bad right now, that theres alot of doom and gloom predictions flying around, but what would that matter anyway? If there is nothing after death, then so what if incarnated life is bad? And if there is life after death (imo, 100% yes), then all is not lost anyway. Whatever is the truth, fear is one thing you MUST learn to come to terms with.

ahh yes i agree with you here very much so.. except the part where you disagree with me and earth being a paradise.. but i know how beautiful reality is and i know i can make it beautiful, dont get me wrong i love our planet but we're just doing a horrible job at representing our love for it. i dont dwell on the current state of the world, i focus on making myself happy and those around me happier, the world is screwed as far as im concerned, theres no hope for mankind, sad i know but just the way i feel. i do let this effect my mentality and how i go about my every day life? hell no! it makes me strive for even more perfection and try and be even more content withmyself and with the others around me.

Either way, you will eventually come to the conclusion that all your fears and worries are products of society, and not YOU. You, your true essence is perfection, pure love.

friend, i have come to this conclusion, life is beautiful! i'm extatic to be alive. I LOVE MY LIFE.

When you dream, you touch this perfection. When you have a near death experience, you touch this perfection. Incarnated life can be perfection too, but WE must make it!
yep, and to make it you have to be a good little boy or girl right

im going to make it

I really can't put into words what i have seen and experienced in my little lifetime of 20 years, but i hope my writing strikes a chord in you. I try to be as honest as i possibly can. Writing can be deceptive, but if you could meet me in person, you would see that everything i write here i truely believe with all my heart.
i am 20 too! and i know what you mean when you say writing can be deceptive, agreed, it can be very very hard to word your emotions and thoughts but your writing did strike a chord, hence the extensive reply

10 years from now the world will be SO different from what it is now. This is a once in a lifetime experience you are living right NOW, and i am so grateful for being incarnated at this time.

true, and wether or not we agree that it will better or worse i think we can both see eye to eye on the fact that we will still be happy with OURSELVES, regardless of the events taking place on the planet

cheers simon

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

ahh yes i agree with you here very much so.. except the part where you disagree with me and earth being a paradise.. but i know how beautiful reality is and i know i can make it beautiful, dont get me wrong i love our planet but we're just doing a horrible job at representing our love for it. i dont dwell on the current state of the world, i focus on making myself happy and those around me happier, the world is screwed as far as im concerned, theres no hope for mankind, sad i know but just the way i feel. i do let this effect my mentality and how i go about my every day life? hell no! it makes me strive for even more perfection and try and be even more content withmyself and with the others around me.

I agree that alot of us don't show our love for life, but as im sure your aware, life at the moment is tough for the majority of people, and it will get tougher before it gets better (but i assure you that phase, which we are in right now, won't last long!)

I understand why you feel this sense of hopelessness at times. I still feel it alot myself! With all the news about terrorism, how our environment/planet is screwed, its hard to ignore it.. but you must understand that this information is put out there for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence, ESPECIALLY in the world of politics! It is all designed to keep you in a state of fear and confusion. Even guys like Alex Jones help perpetuate this sense of fear, how we are being raped by our leaders, and there is little we can do to stop it etc..

Why is this information put out, and why is it increasing? I suggest you look up 2012
They know a shift in consciousness is coming, and there is little they can do to stop it. The best they can do is keep us all confused and afraid. Fear is ONLY tool they have to manipulate us. If people understood just how powerful the human body, mind and spirit is, especially when more than one person is feeling the same way, then all this evil would end so fast. Thats what this is all about.. preventing us from remembering who we really are, and what we are capable of!

I know that sounds like new age blind hope, but it is true. Have you heard about the mass meditations done where crime rates decreased in the city it was being performed in? That is one example of just how powerful intention is when focused by more than one person. Can you imagine how powerful that would be if we were ALL aligned/thinking the same?
Thats what 2012 is about, a chance for humanity to come together and realise/reawaken.

Im glad that you feel the urge to spread happiness to others. That to me shows that you are on the right path. I think you just need to get some more information to complete your understanding of reality.

i am 20 too! and i know what you mean when you say writing can be deceptive, agreed, it can be very very hard to word your emotions and thoughts but your writing did strike a chord, hence the extensive reply

true, and wether or not we agree that it will better or worse i think we can both see eye to eye on the fact that we will still be happy with OURSELVES, regardless of the events taking place on the planet

cheers simon

Im glad i got through to you
I am happy with my life aswell, but i will not be content until i know everyone else feels the same way i do, until everyone else can feel the same love i feel. That is why i post what i do, because it is my aim to unite people! It is my aim to ensure that the corrupt thugs who run this planet at the moment do not suceed in perpetuating their system for another cycle.

I was on the verge of killing myself about a year ago, when i realised how bad the situation of the world is.. but then a good friend of mine, the guy who first awoke me to the idea of the 9/11 conspiracy, reminded me of something. I realised what he was doing...he was sharing love to me, and at that point it clicked.

No need to thank me. The meaning of life is "survival through information", and i share it with all those who are willing to listen

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
cheers simon i wish you luck on your lifes journey

i appreciate your words

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

I agree that alot of us don't show our love for life, but as im sure your aware, life at the moment is tough for the majority of people, and it will get tougher before it gets better (but i assure you that phase, which we are in right now, won't last long!)

yea totally! i'm already starting to snap out of this so called "phase" i'm getting used to life and what i have to do, regardless of how much i ...... ugh.... hate it

I understand why you feel this sense of hopelessness at times. I still feel it alot myself! With all the news about terrorism, how our environment/planet is screwed, its hard to ignore it.. but you must understand that this information is put out there for a reason. There is no such thing as coincidence, ESPECIALLY in the world of politics! It is all designed to keep you in a state of fear and confusion. Even guys like Alex Jones help perpetuate this sense of fear, how we are being raped by our leaders, and there is little we can do to stop it etc..

yea but i get over it...the hopelesness part. i too believe that there is no such thing as a coincidence everything happens for a reaason, we'll figure it out.

agh how can you not hate how they keep us in a state of confusion and fear? anyways i read up a little on alex jones and how hes involved with the media its self. i dont have the sources off hand but if you give me a chance i can present them.

i realize there is nothing I can do to stop it so... what can i do... nothing really, just live life as a genuine human being, make myself happy and make those around me even happier. but i still love to think about it and speculate.

Why is this information put out, and why is it increasing? I suggest you look up 2012
They know a shift in consciousness is coming, and there is little they can do to stop it. The best they can do is keep us all confused and afraid. Fear is ONLY tool they have to manipulate us. If people understood just how powerful the human body, mind and spirit is, especially when more than one person is feeling the same way, then all this evil would end so fast. Thats what this is all about.. preventing us from remembering who we really are, and what we are capable of!

yes i do believe a shift of consciousness is coming!! 2012 isnt going to be catastrophic in my opinio. they are supressing us. haha man i love your comments, everyone needs to wake up!!! lets go people

I know that sounds like new age blind hope, but it is true. Have you heard about the mass meditations done where crime rates decreased in the city it was being performed in? That is one example of just how powerful intention is when focused by more than one person. Can you imagine how powerful that would be if we were ALL aligned/thinking the same?
Thats what 2012 is about, a chance for humanity to come together and realise/reawaken.
no youre completely right, it is true.. i havnt heard about the mass mediations, do you have links? i totally agree, thats the flaw of mankind.. we all need to be on one level! i can't wait for 2012.

Im glad that you feel the urge to spread happiness to others. That to me shows that you are on the right path. I think you just need to get some more information to complete your understanding of reality.

yes, spread the knowledge of self and that the human soul is restricted to the human body... for now......and trust me i have read up ALOT but i do need to read more, everyone does

CHEERS MY FRIEND

[edit on 13-5-2007 by biotic]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
never have a deep philosophical thought while drunk and post it on the net

i am surprised you did not say ''i love you dudes''

`````````````````````````
please read ABOUT ATS: Warnings for one-line or short responses

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
whats funny is i posted my respoce simon drunk as well

hahhaha

i love you dudes

im still drunk

Ram

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Maybe this post is more about being "drunk" and what we experience as life while being that.

It's pretty interresting. At the same time trying to figure out why we live on a planet with a system like we do - Is two things that really goes against eachother - Like two magnets that have the same kinda strength - And they are pulled away from eachother. That is how sober our system is.
I personally have come to the conclusion - What more do we need? - we have everything! - It's only the system that keeps us sober and neutral.

The good vibes and good conversations end the time - when somone raises up from the group and says he needs to get up early in the morning to goto work. 6 o'clock.

There is even people who needs to be up at 4 o'clock.

Now what kinda paradise is that?

You ever had a real good time with freinds and everything makes sense - until one person tells the rest - he needs to get up in the morning to make a living? Well - there you have it.

Then think of the picture of African woman working in the field while singing a rythme song - While they carry their childre on the bag.

I think this is how we should all live - Making our own food is not impossible.
If you spend enough time with nature - You become part of it's rythme - I know that my self cuz I spend most my youth chasing cars on the highway - cuz im a biker - A very psycical endurance sport.
that is how I have lived my life and still do when system is not trying to destroy it. I love nature.

When I have spend an entire summer driving everyday on my bike - Damn nature start speaking to me - The sound of nature is cool. I become one with nature - and it's dear freind.

This is what it is all about - And that is what I mean by - What more do we need?
Also the invention of internet - Could make it possible for us to life in villages and communicate in a usefull manner. (crops - food - transport - Agriculture - information)

But it's not happending...Cuz of system - and you know that story. And im glad you do.

The goal of human life is to BLEND Hightech with nature - Arcitecture - field plowing... Food production - hightech garden-tools.

It's the only way to create that paradise inside our minds. Or to use what we always have had inside us. It's our nature.
I imagine cities - where plants actually by time grow up through the paveroads. That is the future I hope will be.
Cuz in future we have no cars - And you might wonder why..I say one word..

Antigravity is the sollution..
Free energy...

damn!! that was two words..

Being with nature - is the most crazy experience...
You ever tried spend a month only you and nature?

There is so much to gain by changing our system - So much freedom awaits.
And that is basically God.... That the institutions took and made people obey... And it sucks...
When I tell people - well God is everything - They don't understand this part - that at the same time - God is not. Cuz God is only a stupid word. A very stupid word indeed.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Ram]

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram
Maybe this post is more about being "drunk" and what we experience as life while being that.

yea you might be right... for some reason my mind seems to open up more or something when im drunk, im more intuitive, more willing to gain knowledge.. im always pondering crazy far out things. alcohol dosnt make me wild or mean or crazy, well it can, but usually i get very philisophical for some reason.

It's pretty interresting. At the same time trying to figure out why we live on a planet with a system like we do - Is two things that really goes against eachother - Like two magnets that have the same kinda strength - And they are pulled away from eachother. That is how sober our system is.
I personally have come to the conclusion - What more do we need? - we have everything! - It's only the system that keeps us sober and neutral.

I'm not quite for sure what more we need myself, but i'm still always looking for more.. i'll let you know when i find it
. yep sober and neutral.. clueless for lack of a better term

The good vibes and good conversations end the time - when somone raises up from the group and says he needs to get up early in the morning to goto work. 6 o'clock.

There is even people who needs to be up at 4 o'clock.

Now what kinda paradise is that?

exactly, i hate having to wake up at 5AM everyday. I'm basically being forced to work, i know i can choose not to but i think everyone knows the life style i live if i choose not to. its insane, life isnt supposed to be lived like this.. but what can you do? nothin really, just kick back and relax and be content with it, knowledge of self. the fact is only you can make yourself happy so in the midst of all this chaos and all these things, for the most part, im forced into i have to remain happy, i cant imagine how horrible life would be if you looked at it from a negative perspective. i admit i can be negative as well.. the glass is half empty but there is ALWAYS refills

You ever had a real good time with freinds and everything makes sense - until one person tells the rest - he needs to get up in the morning to make a living? Well - there you have it.

Then think of the picture of African woman working in the field while singing a rythme song - While they carry their childre on the bag.

I think this is how we should all live - Making our own food is not impossible.
If you spend enough time with nature - You become part of it's rythme - I know that my self cuz I spend most my youth chasing cars on the highway - cuz im a biker - A very psycical endurance sport.
that is how I have lived my life and still do when system is not trying to destroy it. I love nature.

Wow, agree with you one hundred percent right here ram! amazing, i'm always talking about how i wish we lived in a more inocent time period. i would have loved to be a native american or part of a trbe in africa or something like that.. life back then was what life is all about. people would only work simply cuz they had to do it to live, literally.. they didnt work for a peace of paper that will allow them to go to a store and buy things, they worked to survive. what do you think they did in their spare time, which im sure they had plenty of?

When I have spend an entire summer driving everyday on my bike - Damn nature start speaking to me - The sound of nature is cool. I become one with nature - and it's dear freind.

nature is beautiful. nature keeps me goin, alive and happy. i love it too

This is what it is all about - And that is what I mean by - What more do we need?
Also the invention of internet - Could make it possible for us to life in villages and communicate in a usefull manner. (crops - food - transport - Agriculture - information)

But it's not happending...Cuz of system - and you know that story. And im glad you do.
yea it's F'ed up..

The goal of human life is to BLEND Hightech with nature - Arcitecture - field plowing... Food production - hightech garden-tools.

It's the only way to create that paradise inside our minds. Or to use what we always have had inside us. It's our nature.
I imagine cities - where plants actually by time grow up through the paveroads. That is the future I hope will be.
Cuz in future we have no cars - And you might wonder why..I say one word..

Antigravity is the sollution..
Free energy...

yea but thats only if they give a chance to have free enrgy, im almost positive it exists, but why are they keeping it from us? why is it that those with all the money are using it for their own agenda instead of for the betterment of mankind? so frustrating to me

Being with nature - is the most crazy experience...
You ever tried spend a month only you and nature?
no, never tried it.. i think i would enjoy myself tho and i think i will try it. once im older and have matured more for sure, right now probably not.

There is so much to gain by changing our system - So much freedom awaits.
And that is basically God.... That the institutions took and made people obey... And it sucks...
When I tell people - well God is everything - They don't understand this part - that at the same time - God is not. Cuz God is only a stupid word. A very stupid word indeed.

[edit on 13-5-2007 by Ram]

agreed Ram, thanks for sharing your thoughts with me

cheers

Ram

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I thought it was appropriate.

One more thing is what did they do in their sparetime...
It's a bit tricky question - cuz I think sparetime and worktime was kinda blended together.

And so is it becomming a trend in the organized system we live in today.

There is but a difference.

If you have a peice of land with your family and freinds - and share the workload - then it's your personal creativity and strength that is part of what is yours. You touch everything within your own living place. So it's natural to get up in the morning to go out and talk to your pets and family.

There is not this burden of a system that force your clock to ring every morning.
Now if we mix this gardening thing with robot technology - We could have a self managing garden.
I have even thought of a robot that could pick tomatos or appels... You seen the robots they are creating in Japan...

Google Video Link

Mix that with a bit of free energy - and we have a robot that never needs recharge of batteries.
They just need to create the possibility to make them work for us. Instead of us being the robots.
Im talking gardner robots... hehe... Would be so nice.

But as long as this system is run by leaders who can't even understand how to communicate with eachother - or their nations...
It's really depressing for many people to think of it... The leaders don't even give us ANY hope - not even the young people are given any hope for the future.

But I think there is hope...Cuz - if they make this system more and more stupid and box minded - people are gonna wake up cuz it's destroying their families...in the end - and destroying our life experience. even nature. Countries. Are destroyed...

I think we have entered an age of insanity - it's not really an age of prosperity - it's an age of insanity. And it's basically an age of truthseekers - because we know they are lying to us basically - so we seek the truth - and that is where insanity comes into the picture - cuz there is still many who dare not seek the truth...Conversations are insane from now on....Noone can communicate - cuz of the story we have inside of us is so different from eachother - we have nothing in common.

And I think 911 have started not just a police state but also divided people more than ever - cuz - it's two realities on one planet now.

We already know what to do in our sparetime in the future... because we are already doing it... Seeking the truth - the real truth and nothing but the truth.

Basically I think the people in charge of us - you know the people who actually owns us... Are paranoid - They are scared.. Why else put cameras up - Create microchips - create fear..Censoring the news outlet ect?
thats it.

cheers-

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ram

It was

One more thing is what did they do in their sparetime...
It's a bit tricky question - cuz I think sparetime and worktime was kinda blended together.

And so is it becomming a trend in the organized system we live in today.

There is but a difference.

If you have a peice of land with your family and freinds - and share the workload - then it's your personal creativity and strength that is part of what is yours. You touch everything within your own living place. So it's natural to get up in the morning to go out and talk to your pets and family.

And this is how everyone should be living, no? This is how life is supposed to be lived! I would love to have my own land, grow my own crops and livestock and raise my own family there but unfortunatly its not that easy anymore. I truly think this is how we are supposed to be living life. Not working so we can barely support ourselves and live pay check to pay check after 48 hour works of grueling back breaking labor!

There is not this burden of a system that force your clock to ring every morning.
ahh yes, thank you for simplifying it for me

Now if we mix this gardening thing with robot technology - We could have a self managing garden.
I have even thought of a robot that could pick tomatos or appels... You seen the robots they are creating in Japan...

Google Video Link
Now wouldnt that be wonderful? A self managing farm we simply watch over. It's possible! Just not for us.

Mix that with a bit of free energy - and we have a robot that never needs recharge of batteries.
They just need to create the possibility to make them work for us. Instead of us being the robots.
Im talking gardner robots... hehe... Would be so nice.
It would be, but this technology is going to be made available to us any time soon, so not fair!

But as long as this system is run by leaders who can't even understand how to communicate with eachother - or their nations...
It's really depressing for many people to think of it... The leaders don't even give us ANY hope - not even the young people are given any hope for the future.
Amen, brother. What do I have to look forward to in my life time? Years and Years and years of doing something I don't really even want to be doing to live life by a standard i dont really want to live by.. but i dont have much of a choice and that is just ... depressing. But you have to stay positive, you HAVE to, really, its the only thing we can do.

But I think there is hope...Cuz - if they make this system more and more stupid and box minded - people are gonna wake up cuz it's destroying their families...in the end - and destroying our life experience. even nature. Countries. Are destroyed...
I feel the same way, people have to wake up SOONer or later! It can't go on like this forever, people aren't stupid, they just dont realize that yet.

I think we have entered an age of insanity - it's not really an age of prosperity - it's an age of insanity. And it's basically an age of truthseekers - because we know they are lying to us basically - so we seek the truth - and that is where insanity comes into the picture - cuz there is still many who dare not seek the truth...Conversations are insane from now on....Noone can communicate - cuz of the story we have inside of us is so different from eachother - we have nothing in common.
So True! How quickly is someone labeled crazy or insane when they bring up issues like 9/11 or UFO's or anything of this subject matter. Everyone is so quick to jump on them and label them a nut case and the media is the worst when it comes to this! adn everyone follows the word of the media...

And I think 911 have started not just a police state but also divided people more than ever - cuz - it's two realities on one planet now.

We already know what to do in our sparetime in the future... because we are already doing it... Seeking the truth - the real truth and nothing but the truth.

Basically I think the people in charge of us - you know the people who actually owns us... Are paranoid - They are scared.. Why else put cameras up - Create microchips - create fear..Censoring the news outlet ect?
thats it.

cheers-
Youre pretty damn right when you say the people in charge of us fear us. I believe the same thing, thats why we are kept in the dark about new technologies and things ilke that. They dont want us to have questions they just want to remain silent. Remain silent and face forward and cross your fingers and be good little boys and girls.

Thanks Ram, im really enjoying reading and responding to your posts!

new topics

top topics

join