A Note to Whom It May Concern
Please be informed that the purpose of this thread is not to discredit or ridicule this ATSer. This thread will not be brother to such threads as
What is your opinion on Sleeper
Is sleeper genuine?
. I have desired to create this thread because his main thread
about extraterrestrials, I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials
, is composed of a
whopping 125 pages and focuses more on his information on extraterrestrials in general. This thread, however, was birthed to exclusively discuss his
blog entry, A day with an Extraterrestrial
. It is possible that this thread may
deviate by discussing Sleeper's opinions in general. This is alright, but let us try to keep this discussion to his blog entry. An additional note
should be made that I have Sleeper's permission to make a thread about his blog entry.
Recently, I have been reading an ATSer’s blog entry that I have simply fell in love with. This ATSer, Sleeper, is a prominent poster who is famous
for his thread entitled I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials
. His blog entry, the
only entry he has ever made, is entitled A day with an Extraterrestrial
entry, written as a screenplay, features fictitious names, but is based on actual events (or so Sleeper says). Here is the entry’s introduction:
The story that follows is written as a screenplay. The names are fiction; the rest is based on real events, believe it or not.
I became emotional while reading his blog entry over the past few hours. While reading, I wondered about many things such as: Is this guy for real?
If he is, then this is the greatest story ever told! If not, then what is in it for him in deceiving me?
As was stated previously, these thoughts,
among many others, raced through my mind as I read the entry. I became intoxicated by his story and wondered what would occur next within the story,
as I took breaks while reading. My brain created hundreds of questions about his story and I most wanted to get my questions answered. Thus, the idea
for this thread entered into my consciousness. I have some questions for you Sleeper. Here are just a few:
- Was every word typed in your blog entry spoken or did you feel the need to add additional words and story elements into it?
- What do you believe may happen to you after you die?
- Have you ever come across a story where one remembers memories from a past life that takes place on a different planet?
- Have you ever experienced another incident as the one detailed in your blog?
- What family and friends of yours, if any, believe your story (if you ever shared it with them)?
- What will happen to the “ordinary person” (one who does not have that personal history with extraterrestrials, as you have had) when he or she
- What are Milton’s or your opinions of ghosts?
- How would Milton describe religious stories, such as Jesus Christ performing various miracles and rising from the dead?
- I am not well-versed in terms of extraterrestrials, but where do the aliens known as “Greys” and “Reptilians” come into place in your story?
- What is your opinion on “Out of body experiences?” Can one successfully leave his or her body and float around the universe forever?
- How are the human governments able to victoriously keep this information “under wraps?” How can a conspiracy (the existence of aliens and human
interaction with them) this huge be a secret for this long?
- Why do the people of Uranus get food from Earth?
- What do you know about John Lear's
soul collector that is located on the moon?
- In your story, are there are two opposing factors: the group that wants to help humanity and the group that does not want to help humanity?
I am not trying to discredit you, Sleeper. Thus, if you do not know an answer to a question, please state that you do not know. Thanks!!!
Here are just some comments I have about the story:
- I loved it and I think it should be a movie!!!
- I liked how you said that you would never cheat on your wife and then you had sexual relations with various women on your travels.
- I enjoyed how the extraterrestrials made love.
- I liked how you did not want to return to Earth after various stages of the trip.
- I liked how you did not want to return to your body after you left it.
My current view of the afterlife is that, when one dies and goes to wherever he or she is meant to go, that person will not care about their family
and friends here on Earth. That is, if my view of Heaven is right, then it will be a great place to be and one will not care about simple things like
the people on Earth. Your story seems to discredit this viewpoint, though. I did like how you loved to see your family on Uranus. I have also read,
mostly in various religions, that the human body is a limitation to the spirit or soul. It was nice to see this idea confirmed by your story.
I really did enjoy this story and I am so jealous of your experiences. It seems like one hell of trip. Thanks for sharing!!! If any other ATSer has a
question or a comment about Sleeper’s blog entry, please share it here.