It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion on Sleeper’s “A Day with An Extraterrestrial”…

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hey sleeper,

thanks to your keen advice I've explored the idea of seeing what we want to see in the universe, and how seeing life through our chosen lenses controls what we see and what our reactions are and how we feel about any given scenerio.

I've descovered science has a name for the mechanism that you recommend. It's called the Reticular Activation System or something similar. It filters what you pay attention to and what you percieve. A good example is when you buy a new car, suddenly you see the same model car everywhere. They've always been around we just never noticed them until we focus our attention on them too.

so your advice goes a lot longer and is more thurough than you may have anticipated. It teaches us that the tools to our freedom are right there in front of us. the tools to wealth weather it be emotional or financial are right there in front of all of us everywhere. We just have to be more aware of what we focus on and the ripples it sends through space and back to ourselves. The tools are right there.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Hey sleeper,

thanks to your keen advice I've explored the idea of seeing what we want to see in the universe, and how seeing life through our chosen lenses controls what we see and what our reactions are and how we feel about any given scenerio.

Hi BASSPLYR,

For most of us this life can be so simple it’s scary, and many choose scary because that’s where the herd is grazing

Therefore this world is a crazy place where police need criminals, where hospitals and doctors need sick people, where fire fighters need fires, and psychiatrists need paranoid people in turmoil ---otherwise they are out of jobs and out of business---

This world operates on the pain and suffering of people, where many of the sheep go willingly to the slaughter

I've descovered science has a name for the mechanism that you recommend. It's called the Reticular Activation System or something similar. It filters what you pay attention to and what you percieve. A good example is when you buy a new car, suddenly you see the same model car everywhere. They've always been around we just never noticed them until we focus our attention on them too.

Exactly, those that see gloom and doom will have it, those that see sunshine and rose filled gardens will have them---it’s all perspective.

so your advice goes a lot longer and is more thurough than you may have anticipated. It teaches us that the tools to our freedom are right there in front of us. the tools to wealth weather it be emotional or financial are right there in front of all of us everywhere. We just have to be more aware of what we focus on and the ripples it sends through space and back to ourselves. The tools are right there.

Some can walk on those streets of gold as soon as their eyes open, others will stumble around and take a life time even with their eyes open---but why put it off?

The magic is real, and everyone is free to walk over the crap rather than walk into it.

I think you figured that out---

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
thanks for your guidance sleeper. I now will go and work on all the stuff i just learned. I talk to you soon. Thanks Again.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So, what happened to sleeper's blog? It seems to be gone
Does anyone have a link to a copy? Or have any of it saved? Does anyone know the book he published?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
So, what happened to sleeper's blog? It seems to be gone
Does anyone have a link to a copy? Or have any of it saved? Does anyone know the book he published?

Hi AmethystSD, I can provide you a copy in word if you want, but I need an E-mail address.
So U2U me if you want and I send it to you.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join