It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 min WTC7 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Spotted this on Global Research, it's all fairly compelling but the mirrored video with the controlled demolition renders people speechless.
If anyone can watch that and conclude that the two aren't the same thing then tell me, because I can't find a way to.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I liked how they compared the "squibs". Exactly like they were on 9/11.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Already posted this a few days ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I work in the construction industry, and STILL have trouble convincing my co-workers of a controlled demo of these buildings. It seems some National Association of Architects and Engineers (or something like that) sent out a full-scale propaganda bulletin to all of our employees explaining the girder failure. All I can do is watch their minds ignore the facts, even when they know better!

By the way, great find! I will be passing this on to many friends.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12SeVeN34
All I can do is watch their minds ignore the facts, even when they know better!

I hear ya. Other engineers I work with won't even talk about it. Let alone think about it. It's like no-one wants to question the officials.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I know this is slightly off-topic but, since it doesn't warrant its own thread, I thought I'd add it here.

I've had many conversations with de-bunkers whose arguments that WTC7 wasn't a CD include the fact that no detonations can be heard. Some produce videos of other demolitions that appear to have been brought down by a firing squad.

However, not all CDs videos have Kalashnikov soundtracks. Like this one, for example. Even though, when viewed from another angle, the detonation can be heard.

Given the distance the recording equipment was away from WTC7 when it collapsed, it's no great surprise that, if it was a CD, the detonations were not picked up.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
As mentioned earlier, there is an existing thread on the topic of this video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you.

closed

new topics

top topics

join