It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of NY Police making False-Bomb Threats to Frame Activist as Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
www.jonesreport.com...

Two persons identifying themselves as New York police officers interrupted a 9/11 Truth demonstration-- on a public sidewalk in front of the new WTC 7 Building-- to intimidate free speech, stating "Larry [Silverstein] doesn't want to hear it," before accusing We Are Change founder Luke Rudkowski of having a bomb and that his cell phone was "a gun."

The officer was apparently responding to refusals to stop filming their faces as police attempted to impede free speech on behalf of Larry Silverstein-- making slanderous and knowingly false accusations:

"I think he's got a bomb in his bag. Saw wires coming out. Think he's got a bomb in there."

Rudkowski tell him he is not a terrorist and that he is an American citizen. The officer responds, "You're right. But by the time the government figures it out, you'll be in the hole for 30 days.

The officer made the statements on camera with a notable smirk, and made no attempt to distance himself or other witnesses from any physical danger (as he would have done he actually believed the activist had a bomb). The officer went on to give away his criminal behavior-- still on tape, despite ongoing demands he and the other officer made that the cameras be shut off

This is discusting. Here you have these NYC police officers, going up to a Truth activists, and trying to shut them down by claiming they might be terrorists with bombs.

Its worse, the officer clearly knew the activist werent terrorists, and was only trying to enforce his totalitarian power as a NYC official, on a activist who wouldnt shut his camera off on a public street.

This just shows the level of corruption, and the egotistical power trips that Law Enforcement are on these days. They can clearly lie and claim someone has a bomb and you can even hear one of the police officers taunting like a little school girl "Guess whos goin to jail! Guess whos goin to jail!" Seriously! Go watch the video!

What have our so-called finest been reduced to, where they can, in their stupidity, use frame up to try and arrest a peaceful activist. Isnt framing illegal?

And you see the cops, like these mafia guys, saying "oooo turn the cameras off, mkay, whys yous disrespecting me, take the cameras out of my face, or Im gonna put yous in the slammers."

And Im not saying all police are bad, there are many good old fashioned police officers out there who still want to be protectors and defenders, and who still help the little old lady change her tire, yes there are some around, mkay.

But, that doesnt hide the fact that there are also many many police officers who clearly only care for their own ego-gratification, status, bank account, and power trips...they clearly are there to impose on you, and to use subterfuge to supress you. There are clearly officers out there, all over the place, who abuse their power, and should not be able to hold a badge and gun, and call themselves Americas Finest.

These people are scum, these gangster cops, with their fat pig bellies, and their mafia accent, its discusting!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I saw this a while back.
It's disgusting to say the least.
In a world in which "terror" is such a big deal,why do cops throw the term around so loosly?False bomb threats are illegal,even for law enforcement.It's sad to see how far law enforcement will go to try and quiet the 9/11 movement.

It's also scary to see police trying to frame people as well.
America is falling into a police state,day by day.Wake up!
Freedom of speech is being threatened.And if you do carry an opinion,you could be framed by law enforcement,sad.

P.S
That cop say "Guess whos going to jail" repeatily,reminds me of a 3rd grader.What a jackass.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If interested, please see my article on this issue called, "May I Help You, Centurian?" It can be found at houtchblog.blogspot.com....

G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
That cop say "Guess whos going to jail" repeatily,reminds me of a 3rd grader.What a jackass.

I'm sorry to say but I know way too many cops with this attitude. My brother and cousin come to mind.

BTW, couldn't this cop be in big trouble? I mean, as the previous poster pointed out, it's illegal to cause a false bomb threat and it is illegal to frame people.

Can't we make a citizens arrest and get this guy arrested for his juevenile actions?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
In a world in which "terror" is such a big deal,why do cops throw the term around so loosly?

Well, to put it simply: If you use the word terrorist you can get away with more or less anything. If those kids in the video (saw it awhile ago) were actually put into jail all the cops had to do was come out and say that "they were planning or attempting to participate in terrorist actions. They were detained, jailed and the problem averted".

Whats worse is that most everyone would take their explination at face value and applaudthe officers for their exemplary service.

The word terrorist has been used to play on peoples fears. Anything and everything has been 'justified' with the use of that word. We hear it and panic then thank the stars that those with authority had the foresight to save our skin. It is a sad reality which will only get worse.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
how about forwarding this video to the police commissioner of NYC, Hillary Clinton, and other important people who may care?

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Framing activists as terrorist. That sounds familiar. Where have I heard this before...? Oh yeah, that's right. They did that in Denmark recently. And they also did it in Norway recently. And now, the US State Department criticizes Norway for not doing more "anti-terror" efforts... in Norway! I wonder if there are other countries where they are using this same tactics?

Aftenposten: US criticizes Norwegian police

The report also raised concerns that the anti-terrorism law limits the definition of conspiracy, which could weaken the law's effectiveness.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

emphasis mine...

And I thought they were only doing this to be able to test their anti-terror preparedness. Or maybe that's what they're doing?

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

I wonder if there are other countries where they are using this same tactics?

Apparently this is a trend and they're doing this in Germany as well. Or maybe they are really terrorists?

From today:
Spiegel: Germany Raids Leftist 'Terrorists' Ahead of G-8 Summit

May 09, 2007

Security officials have carried out a series of raids on left-wing organizations across Germany, saying radicals are plotting violent attacks during the upcoming G-8 summit.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Coincident? Maybe this is not related to the policemen's actions in New York (from the OP). Or maybe it is? It seems like many of US' partners in the WOT are experiencing a wave of left-wing "terrorist" suspects at the moment. And the US is apparently also criticising those countries who are "not doing enough" to strike down on these "terrorists". I wonder what's going on. It seems like political opponents are "terrorists" now...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I watched the beginning of this video a few times .. the white male in the dark trenchcoat never (at least on film) identifies himself as a police officer. The film maker states that he identified himself as such, but if he has video of everything else, why not of this?

Also when the trenchcoat guy, poss security??, gets on the phone the camera guy asks "why are you calling the police" ... not why are you calling for more police, or why are you calling for your buddies to come down.

If this man truly was a police officer he's not only very unprofessionaly but he's a complete moron. Making threats that he is going to tell some lies about there possibly being a bomb, laughing at people and taunting them with "your going to jail" and continuing to assert that he will tell a few lies is a surefire way to end his career.

The final reason I highly doubt that this was a police officer is that these activists seems pretty confident of their rights (which is good), and I doubt they would hesistate to take this footage down to IA for NYPD and make a formal complaint and submit a copy of this footage. Instead they make a sensational video showing the giant conspiracy against them.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They were police officers, they were threatening arrest. Look theres no debate those were officials.

Its so much worse than this anyways, especially in LA. Everyone in LA knows, you even talk back to the cops, your getting beat and arrested. Its not as bad in NY, surprisingly, but theyll still use frame up and false bomb threats.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Police officer or not, I believe this guy should be in jail himself. False bomb threats are not a laughing matter. Especially at ground zero.

I hope the truth movement takes this futher. I'm sick of cops getting away with crap that the rest of us would go to jail for.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWorker13
They were police officers, they were threatening arrest. Look theres no debate those were officials.

Sure there is ... how are you so positive they were officials?? Whoever made the web page for the website states they are police but nowhere in the video does the guy every identify himself as the police.

Point 1 -- the protester's ask the supposed cop when he's on the cell phone "why are you calling the police" ... a strange question to ask the police ... wouldn't it be more along of the lines why are you calling more police or why are you calling for backup

Point 2 -- the protester makes a point of repeatedly asking the supposed cop why he's telling lies. Asking questions like why are you lying and you can't just make up statements like that. During the entire conversation he never once mentions the fact that he's an officer. You would think the protestor would say something that would illustrate it was an officer that was lying to him.

Point 3 -- the protester makes no formal complaint to the NYPD (or whatever ageny this supposed cop works for) and instead posts it to a blog-style journalist site. The protester seemed well versed in his rights, new that he had the right to peacefully protest, didn't realize he was on private property doing it, moved on when requested to a public place. Somehow though he forgets about his right to make a complaint to the police dpeartment.

I still think this guy was building security for the private property they were on. There's no proof either way as to what his position was but everyone seems to buy right into the "conspiracy". There was no conspiracy here ... these were protesters on private property that were made to move to a public spot to protest.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
They look like terrorists to me. Disrupting traffic, peaceful activities. Standing in USA the country that gave them the freedom to exercise free speech and then accusing it of being an inside job. They deserve jail.

posted on May, 14 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I dont believe those were police officers in the trench coat. More then likely they were either building security or they might possibly have been with the TBTA (Triborough Bridge and Tunnel) since Im pretty sure the WTC falls under their jurisdiction. If he was a cop he'd have been in deep doodoo for saying all that stuff. He was more likely a mook with a tin badge. I mean really.. "I don't know what a terrorist looks like but you look like one to me" aDUH.

If they were cops, then you will notice when the real cops came...that camera was pointed down. That was a real cop.

new topics

top topics

join