It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the markings underneath are katekana or hiregana (the simpler forms of Japanese; easier to learn than Kanji.) i know that the photos are falsified, but still, that's my 2 cents worth.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexbassguy
I'm pretty sure the markings underneath are katekana or hiregana (the simpler forms of Japanese; easier to learn than Kanji.) i know that the photos are falsified, but still, that's my 2 cents worth.

Of course they are... they say "This is not a hoax, this is a real UFO"

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Looks like a model, a maquete, a miniature or something like that.

In all the pics its too close to the trees. Maybe because its wired to them?

Yep, thats what it made me think the moment I saw it. I studied graphic design and illustration to degree level just a few years ago and I'm also an artist and photographer. This is simply a model, hence there is always a part of it that disappears behind something to allow it to be held up. Some details have then been added in Photoshop.

It reminds me of old school fakes from back in the 80's when I was a little kid! Awww.. bless.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by artistoli

There are at least 5 drone threads that have studied them quite in depth.

If you do a search you will find hours and hours of posts dedicated to not only your theory but many others.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Kind of looks man made to me. Also the writing is very similar to kanji.

Heres a link to a site that claims to have the tech to build something like that.

Anti gravity disks

perhaps its a new recon devise created by the military to keep a watchful eye on us all.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Photo shopped.

Next hoax please.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ladies and gentlemen. I was messing around with the blue channel in this image, and if this was a photograph I would expect the that the image would change evenly. Why is it that the craft has no problems? But only the sky has problems. This image was PASTED onto the background of the sky, the reason being when messing with the blue channel, the image of the craft doesnt show the "yellow spots" that would be expected across the whole film. Case solved!!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

A 1968 Ford Fairlain? ... No.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

That is Japanese Katakana writing, not heiroglyphs.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It is neither katakana nor of a specific heiroglyphic origin, but rather a hybridized form of writing exhaustively analyzed already in several drone threads.

Might I suggest typing "drone writing" or something similar in the search field at the top of the page and then review the many, many posts that have been already written on ATS regarding this exact subject.

I'm sure you'll find it quite enlightening. You might even learn something!

Good luck...

[edit on 6/29/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't know. At first I was intrigued, but after really looking at the markings on the bottom, they kind of remind me of that chinese cartoon that my kids have watched like pokeman or something. Some of those images look familiar like I've seen them before. I think it is fake. Sorry to say. I believe there could be true life out there, but I don't think that this is it. I agree with a previous post of "Where would the aliens sit?" We do have drones that no longer need men in them, I guess that is possible, but I don't see any visible cameras or anything and if no aliens are in it, wouldn't they want to see where they are sending their craft? Unless there is some camera system that is so advanced it doesn't really look like a camera. Who knows?!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Out of all the UFO fakes, this one really annoys me the most. The PDF of some manual snuck out of a private corp explaining everything.. when EVERYONE know the government doesn't hire one company to handle everything like that.. It is called compartmentalization... And even for the die hard UFO people out there reading this comment, you guys know there is no way one business hired by the gov. would be responsible for that much information or hardware from a UFO.. come on!!! And the other reason it annoys me, it takes away from other more potentially "real" or research worthy claims.. I don't mind how outrageous the claim might be, but everyone know the gov doesn't hire one private company to handle that much data. It would have been broken down several times until nobody working on a project would know exactly what it was.. There would be no file explaining everything like this case does.. It's a hoax.. and a bad hoax at that..

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is the first UFO picture I believe is real. I saw a different version of this one somewhere. I have a katakana tattoo on my arm, it's different.

[edit on 31-12-2008 by lupusyonderboy]

[edit on 31-12-2008 by lupusyonderboy]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Anyone notice that this drone was in the season finale of the Terminator TV show the other day?

Nice tie in with this internet Hoax I thought!

Pretty interesting when reality(?) and fiction collide.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Me? I think it's either fake or real just like all the other pictures i see.

That's awesome.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I've been coming to this site for a while now, but have just registered to post this.

As soon as I saw this again on tv today I thought of these:

Dyson Air Multiplier Fan www.dyson.com...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RainDownOnMe23

I was going to accuse you of threadomancy but good call, interesting development in the potential for light hovering vehicles.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join