It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone UFO pics on C2C

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I didnt see a thread for this story. Looks interesting. The guy taking the photos was able to get extremely close.

Link:
www.coasttocoastam.com...

admin edit Title clarity

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Springer]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
looks like some sort of aero device of terrestrial origin... these are very easy to purchase and/or manufacture. but im no expert.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
there are some pretty freaky writings on the underside though!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I agree. The thing that did intrigue me was his description of it's speed. He
said it's gone "in the blink of an eye".

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I dont know why, but i get the feeling these are from here- They dont have that ET look to them.

Was it flying at high velocity or just hanging around?

There's something fishy and earthly about this.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here's his story...

Last month (April 2007), my wife and I were on a walk when we noticed a very large, very strange "craft" in the sky. My wife took a picture with her cell phone camera (first photo below). A few days later a friend (and neighbor) lent me his camera and came with me to take photos of this "craft". We found it and took a number of very clear photos. Picture #4 is taken from right below this thing and I must give my friend credit as I was not brave enough to get close enough to take this picture myself!

The craft is almost completely silent and moves very smoothly. It usually moves slowly until it decides to take off. Then it moves VERY quickly and is out of sight in the blink of an eye. MORE THAN ANYTHING I simply want to understand what this is and why it is here?

We found your show with Google and I have listened for a few nights now. I have decided that if anyone can help me understand what this thing is, it is you and your audience. I must admit I am deeply unsettled by this thing. I have never seen anything like this in my life... Location: I would prefer not to say for now.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525
The guy taking the photos was able to get extremely close.

Assuming it isn't CGI, which is what I think it is. He doesn't have anything to back up his story (such as other folks besides his wife ALSO taking photos with different cameras, the thing getting on the news, etc)

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
there are some pretty freaky writings on the underside though!

It is odd...and so much writing.

Reminds me of that psuedo language created by the Klingon followers...

Klingon Alphabe

Very similar...who knows?

mg

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Anybody notice that there is another spot in the sky above it kind of round like a saucer? Kind of looks like an inverted strainer with the bottom missing (or cloaked). The nonsense inscriptions are a nice touch!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
something about this "ufo" bugs me and makes me think fake.

Where are the aliens sitting? How big is it supposed to be? what are the tethers and their purpose? what was it doing in the space place days later so that this guy could go back with a friend and find it. Could he go back and "find" it again... maybe with a camera crew next time?

if this isn't some photo shop of a model, then it's probably a spy drone for either the aliens or some government.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wow, so you all think it's real. The first pic as I drifted into it, my immediate thought was no-way. It's an illustration.
But after reading your comments and the close up stuff, who knows? I've certainly been wrong before. The, I'd guess, main wing looks like three sections and is too bizarre for someone to dream it up as it appears to have no support features to carry the disco-id structure.

Anyway, I'm now mystified at these pics. Great stuff and thanks for bringing'm into ATS for us to have a look see !!

Dallas

link   
Fake. Creation software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0
Sorry but it’s another fake and the first photo just doesn’t feel right.

link   
I'm no expert on human behavior, but......

4 days later they can go back and 'find' the craft? Huh?

So Mr. Obvious wants to know.....WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA?

Do the actions of these people fit with the sighting of an extremely odd 'craft'? One that may well be completely unknown and never before seen?

That sound you hear is the needle on my BSometer rapping up against the 'yeah right' end of the scale.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
something about this "ufo" bugs me and makes me think fake.

Where are the aliens sitting?

Would likely be some kind of drone don't you think?

IMO we may have a true UFO. I don't think it's CGI just because of the cell phone pic that his wife took initially.

[edit on 6-5-2007 by kronos11]

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If it's fake, you gotta give him credit for the weird shape, as opposed to making the sleek, fast-looking craft!

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
I don't think it's CGI just because of the that his wife took initially.

That pic was photoshoped as well. It’s listed in the summery of the photo.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Wow, so you all think it's real. ...and is too bizarre for someone to dream it up

*I* don't think it's real. Without corroboration from someone else, it's really not worth considering seriously, given how easy 3-d modeling and photoshop are. And what do you mean that it's too bizarre for someone to dream up? Is that all a hoaxer has to do to convince you - draw something that doesn't fit the usual expectation, and suddenly we think a human artist couldn't have possibly created it? They have an easier job than I thought they did.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
Fake. Creation software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

Well that seems pretty-clear, even knowing the software. Would it take a bunch of time for you to reproduce and show it here? I know little to nothing about making images in' Adobe PE 2.0' or any other software actually.

Dallas

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i just dont think that craft could fly

looks too crisp, very photoshop.

I think it has been proven now

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
its a flying swiss army knife lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join