It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jewish masons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
hi is there a masonic lodge called the lodge of jerusalem and does it have any dealings in london. i have read that they control the world so how do they control my country and particulaly London??

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
LOl.. well first off,

No one "controls the world" ..

From what I gather you read from a faulty site with a lot of disinformation..

However, Jews can be Masons, but there are NO "Jewish only" Lodges.. and I cannot tell you whether or not there is a "lodge of Jerusalem" for sure or not. I would bet not though, but you never know.. some lodges have weird names.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Independent Order of B'nai B'rith
freemasonrywatch.org...

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by garycompton
hi is there a masonic lodge called the lodge of jerusalem and does it have any dealings in london.

Solomon's pillars lodge is in Isreal..

I think it is entirelly possible that masonry is actually judaism in disguise, which would make all masons jewish.

I wrote this piece a couple of months ago.

Israel controlled by freemasonry - Twin tower symbolism
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
Now we have further evidance of the Rothschild banking families control over the state of Isreal through the viel of the masonic lodge.

There is only one road leading from Eilat, Israel to the Egyptian border at Taba and the last circle before getting to the border you will find this Masonic Memorial in the middle of the road.

www.thegoldenreport.com...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
....Yet another enlightening post from our local Jew hater.
Bigotry knows no bounds in your mind does it friend?

Solomon's pillars lodge is in Isreal.

All Lodges have names. Nearly every nation on Earth has at least one Lodge in some form.. Israel is a secular society, modern and Western.. not to mention the majority of the population is European immigrant. Why is it then surprising that there is a Lodge in Israel? .. Solomon's Pillars is just a name my blind friend.. I have heard some pretty weird names for lodges.

I think it is entirelly possible that masonry is actually judaism in disguise, which would make all masons jewish.

Which pretty much concludes my theory that you are both Anti-Semitic and your strong belief Masonry is just a bunch of "Joos" trying to control the world, you hate Masonry with just as much venom, after all we are a bunch of dirty Joos to you, right?

I wrote this piece a couple of months ago.

Most of your threads have no actually valid points to them.

The twin tower look like pillars. OMG. how amazing. Seeing as most skyscraper go.... guess.... yeah, straight up.

Hate is poison on your mind, but I would never expect you to change.

That would take an effort.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Why is it then surprising that there is a Lodge in Israel? .. Solomon's Pillars is just a name my blind friend.

It's pretty damn obvious that the pillars of the masonic solomons temple were the twin towers to everyone, even laymen such as myself.

"Those Myterious Pillars: Boaz and Jachin"
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

Why do you continue to deny it Rockpunk? (Emphisis on punk)

BTW, I had someone send me a u2u defending your right not to be nicknamed.

[edit on 7-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by garycompton
hi is there a masonic lodge called the lodge of jerusalem and does it have any dealings in london. i have read that they control the world so how do they control my country and particulaly London??

If you look at all the world changing events these days like wars, terrorism, media and politics, it is easy to blame just whoever you want. Now look at the people behind these events, the presidents etc. You can trace them all back to large transnational corporations who have billions to gain in war and a scared population. You won't trace many of these people back to masonry though, the powers that be on this earth lie elseware.

The Trade Towers: I would have no trouble with the idea that they represented the two pillars of Solomon's temple. Much of modern architecture does have masonic attributes, and why not, masonry and today,s architecture share the same roots. I doubt they were though because they are not arranged with the other building of the complex in any way that would allude to Solomon's temple. As for the collapse, three building went down that day, if masons were behind it, how does tower 7 fit into the masonic symbology and if the two towers were masonic symbols, why would masons destroy them (we sorta like our symbols you know) ?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I don't know about a lodge in Jerusalem, but the photo shown looks like the lodge is located in Elat/Elath -- also spelled "Eilat" (as shown on the monument), the main Red Sea port of Israel.

I suppose there could be a lodge in Jerusalem, but the monument shown is certainly not in Jerusalem.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

[edit on 7-5-2007 by In nothing we trust]

That would be the same person that put that lovely red flag in your profile. Now if you continue with this we can escalate. Your choice.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In nothing we trust

intrepid

That would be the same person that put that lovely red flag in your profile. Now if you continue with this we can escalate. Your choice.

What kind of mod are you intrepid?

Rockpuck
....Yet another enlightening post from our local Jew hater. Bigotry knows no bounds in your mind does it friend?

You storm in with threats against 'In nothing we trust' and stand back and do nothing about the usual BS comments made by 'Rockpuck'.

You and your usual suspects will be the death of ATS !

I have not had time recently to fight the disease you and your Freemason friends spread throughout this forum but after only ten minutes of catching up with whats going on within this forum I feel compelled to take a stand against your corrupt BS.

my apologies to garycompton. You better get used to your threads being derailed by the very people I'm referring too. I wont list the names now as it wont take you long to see it for yourself.

THIS FORUM NEEDS NEW MODERATORS.

Shall we have a vote?

[edit on 7-5-2007 by cain-diedhi]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cain-diedhi
In nothing we trust

intrepid

What kind of mod are you intrepid?

OK, I'll play. The type of mod that tries to keep things calm here. If you took the time to think about this, you would note that I asked him to discontinue before taking any action.

Rockpuck

....Yet another enlightening post from our local Jew hater. Bigotry knows no bounds in your mind does it friend?

You storm in with threats against 'In nothing we trust' and stand back and do nothing about the usual BS comments made by 'Rockpuck'.

What makes you think I haven't u2u's RP as well?

You and your usual suspects will be the death of ATS !

I have not had time recently to fight the disease you and your Freemason friends spread throughout this forum but after only ten minutes of catching up with whats going on within this forum I feel compelled to take a stand against your corrupt BS.

Really? Sorry you feel that way. That won't stop me from doing my duties though.

my apologies to garycompton. You better get used to your threads being derailed by the very people I'm referring too. I wont list the names now as it wont take you long to see it for yourself.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the derailment as well. If you feel like you want to continue this please take it to u2u, or file a Complaint/Suggestion.

We're always looking for good people.

Shall we have a vote?

Um, no.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Law of the land...

Originally posted by cain-diedhi

No... It doesn't.

Shall we have a vote?

A bit of bad news... ATS isn't a democracy... Never has been, never will be. In fact, it's empirical proof of how effective a benevolent dictatorship can be.

Now, if we can all return to the topic at hand, and refrain from any further banter, or convenient misspellings.

Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just to back up rockpuck (emphasis on puck
):

There may be a masonic lodge somewhere out there with the name 'Lodge of Jerusalem'. That would not surprise me in the least. Hell, it would probably exist within or around Jerusalem itself.

As far as I can tell...the lodges can give themselves little 'titles' if they wish to. Then again, my knowledge is a bit lacking in some cases.

As far as them being around in London...I don't see why some of the members of the 'Lodge of Jerusalem' (assuming it is an actual lodge) could not have moved to London and decided to keep their lodge active across borders (once again, I am not sure of the mechanics of establishing a new or 'supportive' lodge).

I doubt they hold any control over the dealings in your home city. Well, except for the dubious and mysterious disappearance of London's beer/hot dog population.

Most sites out there bash on the Masons with little to no evidence (most of which is fabricated out of nothing but the imagination). It is a 'secret society' which lends to to be an easy target for all of the worlds past, present and future woes. We just have to live with it and laugh...alot.

It is best to avoid sites with an anti-zionist swing to them anyway. Conspiracy is one thing, a bigoted view of a peoples is a whole other.

EDIT TO ADD: Ah, and to restate what rock said: Yes, there are Jewish masons. But the lodge they belong to is not entirley Jewish...although dependant on location, Jews may be the majority/entirety of the membership.

Furthermore: In my fathers lodge the Master Mason is a practicing Muslim. The one before him was a Christian and before him was a Jew. Pretty nice representation if you ask me

[edit on 5/7/0707 by spines]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In nothing we trust, You're correct!. The Masonic structure is purely Jewish. Michael Tsarion covered this extensively. This doesn't sit well with the first three degrees and nor should it. Good men who are dues paying drones who give up a great deal of their time and energies to causes which are ultimately the antithesis of their core beliefs....incredibly sad!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
The Masonic structure is purely Jewish. Michael Tsarion covered this extensively.

It being written in a book does not make it factual.

If I remember correctly, Mr. Tsarion also believes that Ireland was colonized from the Atlanteans who then went on to become the Egyptians.

Also, I believe he writes that aliens escaped to earth after being chased about the galaxy. They used the planet Tiamat (I think) as a decoy which was destroyed by their alien pursuers. The destruction led to both the forming of the asteroid belt and the 'great flood' as the remnants of the planet 'rained' down on earth.

Like I said...just because it is written in a book does not mean that it is accurate.

Perhaps you should consider your sources before you use them as an argument/put your belief into them.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
In nothing we trust, You're correct!. The Masonic structure is purely Jewish. Michael Tsarion covered this extensively. This doesn't sit well with the first three degrees and nor should it. Good men who are dues paying drones who give up a great deal of their time and energies to causes which are ultimately the antithesis of their core beliefs....incredibly sad!

Had to re-read this to make sure it meant what I thought it meant..

The Masonic monument in the middle of the street is purly Masonic in nature.. under its plaque it is re-written in Hebrew.. because Hebrew is the official language of Israel?

Also, Jews do not bother Masons, I could careless what religion my Brothers are because I personally do not affiliate myself with any of the three major religions. BUT I can tell you that I have never once heard a defamation against a Jew anywhere among Masons, in fact most of our teachings come from the Old Testament. Of course some like INWT would then think we are all Jews hell bent on world domination (because every group that has hated Jews think that ... example: Hitler.)

But to say that the "lower 3 degrees" which in its self is completely wrong, Master Mason is the highest degree. Anyways, to say that this does not "sit well" is complete crap to be quite frank. You are no doubt not a Mason, it is then a wonder how it is you know what does and does not sit well with us.. "drones" ..

incredibly sad!

Ah yes, indeed that anyone could hold such a logic is incredibly sad. What is it exactly you fear about Jews?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Oh course there are Jewish masons....

Ever heard of Jackie Mason?

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well that was interesting, so could someone explain to me, if you are a freemason in say Jerusalem and you move to London, how does that work. can a mason go to any lodge meetings??

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
From my understanding your Lodge secretary is the one who actually organizes the meeting between lodges.. or something like that.. I have personally never sat in on another lodges meeting.

However, if you are moving, from your example Israel to London Enlgand, then of course you can find a new lodge. I think you still have to go before a committee to become an actual member of a new lodge, but you can most certainly do so.

Hope that answered your question, some more senior Masons could explain it in more detail im sure.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
However, if you are moving, from your example Israel to London Enlgand, then of course you can find a new lodge. I think you still have to go before a committee to become an actual member of a new lodge, but you can most certainly do so.

Thats what I was trying to say.

I was just speculating anyhow...and trying to throw away some of the mason hatred that finds its way onto this board.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join