It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Bee smoking gun solution 439 HZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
??

i think i have stumbled upon a solution compliments of someone else's work however i would like to draw the attention of more people who actually are willing to do something

a little out of the box

because it will probably be worth the couple hours necessary to try it out (certainly won't cause any more harm) and hey if i could help people get there bee hives back it would help us all

i also think the media is framing the question. the fact that the bee's are leaving the hives does not mean they are dying. they are disapearing. they are relocating to places where they can survive without the interference that drove them off and it appears a certain GM giant is involved as well as others at least indirectly involved by association , seems kind of funny to me that the head of the xxx board and is also the president of xxxx i guess there is no reason to name names besides it's not my original idea

again i said i think i may have stumbled upon a solution that will allow the bee's to return but like i said it is someone else's idea and is being passed around the underground slowly, maybe we could test it out here and help with good intentions in our actions only, not an attempt to get some fame but just to help people losing there livlihood over this. i wil continue to monitor the other avenues.

any bee-keepers here effected by CCD

the key based on theory is to broadcast a frequency of 439hz over the field where the colonies are/were

u need various speakers and a frequency generator you can find at E-Y.org here are more details compliments of another secondary source on how to generate this frequency lock it in and then spread it over your crops

educate-yourself.org...

instead of criticizing the idea back and forth a better idea would be for somone effected by CCD to TRY IT and report back

if this works i take zero credit for it many people are talking about this just not here

don't knock it 2 you try it

i am about done talking about this

[edit on 4-5-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I don't agree with all of your conclusions, but I'm impressed that you have proposed what may be a solution to the problem. Often in the forums you read complaints but seldom does anyone try to do something. I would vote you "way above" if I had any left.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GFRC

www.bbka.org.uk...

4 seconds on google. might want to give it a try sometime.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
4 seconds huh , i beat that easy .15 2 be exact

www.beesource.com

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
4 seconds huh , i beat that easy .15 2 be exact

www.beesource.com

I have no arms and type with my tongue.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
guys i admit i don't lend credence to the marble theory but rather a downloadable frequency generator to a lab top with a speaker and and amplifier something that will broad cast this frequency over a distance.

hey i'm trying

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
guys i admit i don't lend credence to the marble theory but rather a downloadable frequency generator to a lab top with a speaker and and amplifier something that will broad cast this frequency over a distance.

hey i'm trying

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
mmkay i give up on this theory

i can criticize myself and insearching for answers i made a rush to divulge a possible solution without thinking it through. i will find the answer

top topics

join