It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get Right With God, Now!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Folks, the time has come. Life is but a wisp. But that wisp of time, is the most important thing you'll ever do. I know the future. It is not good. Abortion, Corruption, Greed, and Envy has angered God. He is about to loose the 7 angels. If you die, and you are not right with God, your fate is hell. See this video. I suggest you start it at about 17:30 into it. He rambles for a bit in the beginning.
My dreams (I had three in a series) are about the end of humanity as we know it. Giant (mountain size) rocks filled with evil spirit will bombard earth like asteroids. The rocks have bugs and plagues and the like. Only a few will survive. Those will go on to start a new civilization, one closer to God. But before this, we begin to destroy each other. This is already happening. The future is now irreversible. This has been well phrophesized in the book of Zephaniah in the bible. Short, 3 chapter book about the end of times. The asteroids in my dreams bring huge black clouds that black out the sun.
People, I'm not making this up. If your an athiest, get over it. God exists, and you are wrong my friends. The bible is the book to follow. Not the Koran. Not trying to force religion, trying to keep everyone I can from making that worst mistake ever. Don't believe the BS, GOD does exist, and He does get p#ssed off.
I'm nobody special. I was in Desert Storm, and I have a master electricians license. Why God chose me to reveal this info, I don't know. But He did, so there it is. May God forgive us.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

. If your an athiest, get over it. God exists, and you are wrong my friends. The bible is the book to follow. Not the Koran. Not trying to force religion, trying to keep everyone I can from making that worst mistake ever. Don't believe the BS, GOD does exist, and He does get p#ssed off.

Uh, no offense, but I don't believe in god. Your dreams are your dreams. You believe in god if you want to, but telling people we are wrong not to believe in god IS forcing your religion.

If it's a mistake to not believe in god it's my mistake and my business. Look to your own soul, I'll take care of mine.

If your god exists and wants me to be saved, let him come tell me himself. Otherwise I find it's all hooey.

Thanks for your concerns, though. Good luck with your apocalypse.

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Can't save everybody I guess. What would it take for you to believe?

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Let's put it this way:

I once did believe in god. I went to church. I was saved. I was eight.

I sat in Sunday School and listened to them tear down my family for listening to rock and roll music. I sat and listened to them threaten me with eternal damnation for not doing what the church wanted me to. I realized that any religion that had to keep its followers in line with fear was not a true religion, and only a cult.

Then I looked and looked all the rest of my life until fairly recently and tried on all sorts of faiths from different Christian sects, to Yoruba, to Native American shamanism and sweat lodge. And I found no god looking back at me.

So to answer your question, what would it take for me to believe:

Nothing on this earth.

If there is a god, he'll let me know he exists when I'm dead.

Until such a time as I get a personal smack upside the head from him for being obtuse, I don't believe.

But I'm OK with that, as should everyone else. You believe in your god, I won't, and never the twain shall meet.

[edit on 4-5-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
God, I ask you through Jesus, keeper of our earth, to smack Majormalfunction up side the head for being obtuse.
Watch, you will be reminded that he is within you.
If you wait till you die, it's too late. Thanks for your post.
It does mean something to you.
By the way
Screw the church people. Most of them aren't any closer to God than you. But please believe me, He exists.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
He exists for you because you want him to.

He does not for me.

The universe is a most wondrous and exciting place without adding some cosmic boogeyman on top of it.

Yes, I said boogeyman. A loving god, IMO, would not care whether I believed in him or not, he'd be glad I was living my life as best I could and doing good works with or without a belief in him/her/it.

The god that all the zealots keep trying to shove down my resistant throat is a boogeyman, IMO.

I'm not worshipping any god, boogey or no.

I am not one of those who fears the unknown so has to make up fairy tales to explain what I don't understand. I happen to love the mysteries we are trying to explain in scientific terms.

I have no use for religion. Which means there's more for you. You are welcome to my share.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Can't save everybody I guess. What would it take for you to believe?

Seriously, who is doing the saving; God or his followers?

Salvation is not something you have to wager. That is God's alone.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Major, Ben, do you believe me? I am relaying the message. I tell you, God is for real. NOW. what part of my testimony do you not believe.. As I type this, it is like playing a guitar, where all the chords hit right.....

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You all will look at this, thinking, what a crackpot. Think what you will, I tell the truth. The truth lies within faith. Find your way into faith, and you will find the truth. Don't believe me. Try to forget about it and see what you miss.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Why does everyone always assume I haven't "heard the good news"?

I have.

I reject it.

I don't believe in your god. You won't be able to convince me any more than I could convince you.

Though I do refer you to my signature, and would love to hear your thoughts on that particular conundrum.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Got a test for you. Go out and tell the sun to stop setting..............I'm waiting. What, you can't control life. Neither can I. But I can make it better. ( I wrote love me) and then I thought, wow, that sounded egotisical. Can you see where this is leading. I don't know. God forgive me if I'm wrong. Love ya, Amen. Stompk

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Major, your converted and you don't even know it. That is power. Can you do it? Just kidding.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Got something better to talk about? Wanting controversy. Here it is. I ,challenge you, bring it on. Do you believe, or not. Your most passionate reply would be nice!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What has the sun to do with it?

If you want me to believe in your god, then bring me back hard, irrefutable, scientific evidence. Not "the sun comes up," not "the Bible says," but real concrete evidence of god itself. A hair from the beard, a thread from the robe, have it come to my house and turn my bathtub water into wine, but until I have something of the sort in my sensory range, I don't believe in it.

In my world, it's a fairy tale. Something people tell themselves because they don't understand certain things about the universe and its workings (yet).

We needed gods in our early times as people, yes. But I personally think that religion has served its purpose and has passed its time. Science gives us real answers now, things that make more sense than telling a child that the thunder they hear is god bowling.

Sorry, stomp, I know you think you're trying to do a good thing and save my soul, but save it for what? I don't even know if I believe in the existence of a soul.

I read somewhere else on another thread here somewhere that your Jesus says to "not cast your pearls before swine." Meaning don't waste your preaching on those not prepared to hear it.

Just call me Miss Piggy.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Major, Whaaaaa!
Come on. You and I both know the truth. Wanna be wrong? Sorry if this scares ya, but it would scare the SH#T outta me! Praise Jesus. If your wrong, so what? Emberassed? Look there are thousands like me. Who believe, and nothing wrong happened to us. But I believe, as many others, that there is A point to life. Maybe we are wrong. Maybe you are wrong. Whos side do want to be on. It's that simple. Life, or Death. Damn, my friend, get a clue! If I save your a#s, then I have done something right, AMEN!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Pfffft. I am immune to brainwashing.

I'll spell it out for you one last time then I'm going to have to ignore you because these sorts of circular arguments are completely useless to have with someone who is not rational. And religion is not rational.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD.

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN HELL. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN ETERNAL DAMNATION. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN A SOUL.

You tried, good for you. You can go tell your minister about the unbeliever who got away. I'm about 5 foot 8. That's a mighty big fish story.

Good luck with your belief system. But in all honesty, trying to convince other people -- who have the same right to believe or not to believe as yourself -- to believe something they clearly state they are not interested in, is the height of tackiness.

Have a lovely day.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Man that was good. Thank you Lord!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I Love You Major, whomever you are. You have stated that you have the freedom to believe in whomever and whatever you want. Sorry. You Are Wrong. The Bible exists because God allows it to exist. The pyramids exist, because God allows them to exist. YOU exist, because God allows you to exist. Don't challenge God. However, if YOU choose to challenge God's existence, here is your chance. Do it now, on this thread. Show how tuff you really are. No beliefs, no conviction. I take you down. Double leg. Didn't even know I was coming, did ya.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've been wrong before too. I was an as#. I had I wife in Spain, and I left her. I had two children, and I left them. I had a business, and I left that too. The only thing I haven't left, is my faith if GOD. He loves me still. Why.... I wish I knew the answer. Sometimes, I think it was the time I gave back the bank bag I found. Sometimes, I think it's about the guy I helped push his truck out of the intersection. But then I realize the truth. It's because I take the time to talk to folk such as yourself, who need to know that YOU are really, truely loved by GOD, not matter what you think. Think about that>

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Have I saved ONE soul yet?!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join