It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATSNN news banner too big on main site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hey guys...

I go to www.abovetopsecret.com... to see the most recent posted threads.. It is the easyest way too..

But now with the new oversized ATSnn news banner you cant see some of the most recent posted threads..

Can you please make a scrolling banner so it takes up alot less room?

PS:also the pure white is a little hard on the eyes

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Dude... that's just a massive summary page... Click on the "Todays Posts" in the board menu above, and you'll get this page: www.abovetopsecret.com... A much better summary of activity.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think that ATSnn is a great addition to ATS but I have to agree with Dmsoldier that the white does glare at you a bit too much. It doesn't go with the colour co-ordination of the rest of the site.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Dude... that's just a massive summary page...

Click on the "Todays Posts" in the board menu above, and you'll get this page:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
A much better summary of activity.

thanks but, the fastest way to go from thread to summery is to click the "AboveTopSercret.com" banner at the top of the page.

Im sure the summery of atsnn can be alot smaller or in a scrolling fourm.. I was one of the ones wanting a new fourm for news on ATS but it could have been done in a better manner. Before the atsnn even came up i wanted a scrolling banner..

Maybe even a email alert for breaking news...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree, it's great having it there. Turning down the volume on it would be nice tho, it is a little loud.

email alert, good idea...

top topics

join