It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President accused of indecency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Iranian President accused of indecency

www.timesonline.co.uk

The President of Iran has been accused of indecency after he publicly kissed an elderly woman who used to be his school teacher.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was photographed and filmed by state media stooping to kiss the woman’s hand and then clasping her arms in an embrace, at a ceremony yesterday in honour of Iranian teachers’ day.

According to sharia law, it is forbidden for a man to have any physical contact with a woman to whom he is not related.

“The Muslim Iranian people have no recollection of such acts contrary to sharia law during Islamic rule,” seethed the ultra-conservative Hezbollah newspaper, on its front page.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2/5/07 by masqua]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Kissed his old school marm's hand, he did, and caused a kerfuffle amongst the clergy

Goodness me, (gloating tone) you need to be very careful around the ladies in Iran, it seems.

Now this 'modern leader' will have to deal with ouraged clerics frothing at the mouth over such gross indecency.

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That happen to Richard Gere in India after kissing a very nice looking Girl in public, that happen recently also.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am glad I do not face such challenges!

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Eeeeuuuw, kissed her what? Thats just completley out of line. What kind of example is he setting for the young? Well this could be his downfall. (Sheeze, could you imagine?)Well Mohammad is going to cut his virgins to only 2 or 3 hundred for all eternity. That will teach him.

new topics

top topics

join