It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Females,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
you are not chemists and my brain is not a chemistry set. The lab is now closed. (Until further notice or the required credentrials are shown.) Thank you.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Shaddup women are awesome! D=

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Not when they experiment with my mind and emotions

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I agree with biotic.

Women, quit playing with us!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oi! I have never played with anyone, and I doubt anyone here on the board can make a claim that I have played them.

Some women can be game players, yes. But men do too. Or is it "playa" for men and "player" for women?

Please don't hold an entire half of the human race responsible for the disrespectful and manipulative actions of a few individuals.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ohhh so sorry if we offend you! It's not like there aren't men who mess with our minds." I love you- but just for tonight". I mean really! Men and women are both guilty of messing with each others minds and playing head games. However ,am I to assume a female in your life has spurred this rant today? You know what they say - men are from Mars, yadda,yadda,yadda.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Females of the boards: Do not take offence to my Original Post.

Females in my life: Do take offence to my Original Post.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Ohhh so sorry if we offend you! It's not like there aren't men who mess with our minds." I love you- but just for tonight". I mean really! Men and women are both guilty of messing with each others minds and playing head games. However ,am I to assume a female in your life has spurred this rant today? You know what they say - men are from Mars, yadda,yadda,yadda.

But why me? I don't do this. I've slept with two women in my whole life. I save myself for the "right" women. But where'd they go? I guess they weren't the "right" women. Damnit, where are they all hiding!?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I read over the thread.. I sound like, well you know, but damn...

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sorry for the three, now four consecutive posts. Is that allowed?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
Females of the boards: Do not take offence to my Original Post.

Females in my life: Do take offence to my Original Post.

None taken. I'm sorry the woman in your life is giving you hell. We're not all bad, though.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know you're not ALL bad, I just can't find you guys

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You may find this extremely screwed up, BUT- You-Men also screw with women's minds more than you may realize, and then, when women have a screwed up reaction... then you guys just blow it off like The Woman messed with your mind to begin with. It's a good thing I haven't been drinking tonight, or I'd surely throw in a curse word or two! No, you men are NOT all innocent with the head games, even though you'd like the rest of the male population to believe that it's all the women!

Damn...I feel better now

Cry me a river

[edit on 5/1/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jen's right. My ex is a sociopath, liar, and cruel into the bargain. Took me ten years to figure out he'd only married me for a green card and kids.

It's not a gender thing, it's a people being jerks thing.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
It's not a gender thing, it's a people being jerks thing.

Indeed Maybe I should have a drink or two, becuase I could really cut loose tonight and go on, and on F O R E V E R

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think there is some truth in what you are saying biotic, but your grudge will be your own undoing.

It is up to you not to play into the "mindgames" and to remember that it takes two to argue and two to tango etc.

If every female is a potential "dragon" to you, then that is probably what you will get, only looking for their dark side with suspicion and mistrust helps that "dragon" manifest.

Do not waste your time, energy and emotions on anyone who is a "game-player", as you will just be banging your head on a brick wall. :bnghd:

Do not kid yourself somebody is something they are not merely because they are good looking or intelligent.

The majority of "beasts" I have met have been female, granted, but I have gained enough wisdom over the years to know nice from nasty. This also applies to men don't forget, but with a different set of peer pressures and ego being the controlling factors.

People, in my opinion, cannot change, they can only grow, so don't give up your dream or it may pass by un-noticed

Peace

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
biotic said to women...

you are not chemists and my brain is not a chemistry set.

Au contraire, my pendulous friend, females by virtue of being born with insies, rather than outsies - are by nature - constituitively better able and predisposed for conducting brain chemistry experiments on friends and relatives, with or without their permission. As women, they are the sole buyers and sellers of all friend and relative brains. Divvied up privately in dimly lit gladiator thunderdomes - tupperware parties, over lingerie and credit cards.
As the Brain Chemistry God's intermediaries, by virtue of their birthright, Women are clearer channels of BCG's special litany of indulgences and indelicacies, guaranteed to inspire Sunday. Finally as BCG's representatives on earth, any concoction, they create in a kitchen, camp-out, barbecue or garage can be tested on the closest living male.

Your sad and lonely plea for justice has fallen on deaf ears and hearts as hard as peanut brittle. You are little more than a laboratory rat, subject to chemistry tests at arbitrary, imprompto notice; with or without the use of viagara.

Abandon hope all biotics who enter here....

[edit on 2-5-2007 by clearwater]

[edit on 2-5-2007 by clearwater]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Dude-

The issue isn't the games or women being manipulative. Of course women are manipulative and play games.

The trick isn't finding a non-manipulative, no games woman. The trick is finding a woman worth the games and manipulation.

Reread clearwater's post. Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You have voted clearwater for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

That was awesome!!!! Can we get a Mod in here for an applause? It would be well deserved

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by biotic
you are not chemists and my brain is not a chemistry set. The lab is now closed. (Until further notice or the required credentrials are shown.) Thank you.

Sounds like your guinea pig days are coming to an end!

Are you a very powerful magnet to the wrong people too? haha.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join