It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. Airline Passenger Breaks Ruless...Snaps Photo of UFO With Cellphone?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just to re-state, that first pic was a fake. It was proved to be made up.

But it wasnt made by the pilot, and had nothing to do with the pilot's story. It was just some idiot trying to be funny.

So yes the photo was a hoax, but the story is still unexplained!!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yeah, It's fake, I found the original picture on the web, Ram showed that it was the source for the fake pic featured in this thread.

Here is the proof.

Sorry.

[edit on 1/5/07 by Implosion]

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
So yes the photo was a hoax, but the story is still unexplained!!

Indeed.. and a very interesting account he gave too... and backed up by another pilot witness!... I really hope someone DID take a picture. I would LOVE for real proof of alien visitors to come to light... I just don't want to have to trawl through hundreds of fakes to find it!

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Our Royal Dutch airline KLM is starting this year with a test to use cell phones on board as well as other airline companies will. So I don't think it will be that big of a problem with interfering. The problem will be more that it will be very irritating to other people. That is why they test it, to see how other people react.

Who calls from the plane will be transferred to a special station which KLM will install on board of the plane. This station will use a satellite connection to redirect the call to the ground.

But I think the costs will be extremely high like as in hotels or with normal phones on planes. They will probable keep it high so that not everyone will use it.

I read somewhere that they did a survey with 4000+ business man and 6 out of 10 would not would not want such technology introduced.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Any pilots out there? Do they REALLY affect the plane's controls that much when they are on?

It's kinda like shutting your car off, not smoking, and not talking on your cell phone when pumping gas. I think there maybe a chance for interference, but a relatively small one.

I've pulled the triple threat a number of times. Alas, I'm here to tell the tale.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the passenger did not break any mobile phone rules. On my phone, anyway, you can use the camera WITHOUT "turning on the phone," i.e.: turning on the antenna, which is really the part they are worried about in terms of transmitting spurious signals. There are not rules that you can't use a typical digital camera. In this context, that's what the passenger used.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa
Interesting comment.
It's really difficult to say whether it was a cloud or not because the white shape seems to be slightly above the cloud formation.

I might be out of topic here but when I saw your name I couldn't help it but welcome you.

Hey Norio I always enjoyed reading your Dulce Report and I welcomed you at underground bases news group since the first moment you joined. Glad yo have you here at ATS.

With respect, Telos

top topics

<< 1   >>

join