It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos, if theyre so far with tech....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
if they are so far with technoly and they dont want us too see em.
Why not be invisible ship?
Why not be small? or other stuff, ya get where Im goin?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan76

That's like saying "We have advanced technology. How come we don't have invisible ships?" I mean c'mon man....

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I get what your saying,

you dont believe in ufos because you think they should be invisisble,

everything we see on earth was made on earth, and its a far cry from the truth when we think the ufos we see on earth are alien and from outer space.

try nasa on for size

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The theoretical ability to traverse the stars is a bit different then the theoretical ability to mask ones visage.

And how much smaller would you expect a ship to be in order to fit what you think a tech culture shold have? What if they are very large? What if they mechanics needed to power such a ship are of certain dimmensions?

Seems like a bit of a frivolous argument.

Thanks for contributing anyways.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Same here. I think most of photos and videos are fakes. They are invisible due to the nature of propulsion and else. Day time bright spots can be seen if craft high in the sky and maneuvering. Cruise mode makes them transparent. At night I saw milky dim disk passing over my head simply cruising straight path. Pretty fast. Again, any acceleration would lit the craft bright. Harder to spot during sanny day.
I ask, why would they openly reveil themselves as seen of most videos?...so fake..who does this things anyway?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ironically, I'd say they Are invisible 99.x% of the time, the times they're seen just have... unfortunate circumstances. I'd take this thread more seriously, but to at least humor the guy I guess I can say that I've seen a UFO go from semi-transparent (invisible) to completely invisible (by moving into a part of the sky that had more uniformed colors).

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The nature of propulsion also makes them travel fast without making any noise. Wrap properties of immidiate environment not only to contain light but obviously sound wise too, IMO

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There are probably many visitors who do keep themselves
invisible. You have to keep in mind that there are many
variety of species visiting earth, according to people who've
seen specific documents. We're probably only "seeing" the
tip of the iceberg. There are likely many more of all sizes
who choose to remain invisible. The galaxy/universe is
teaming with intelligent life, but my gut feeling is that mankind
isn't going to be made aware of this until we're ready, which
may be quite some time.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
quote of a senior official from Lockheed Martin and black ops

I believe Mother Nature does not speak English.
Mother Nature tells us what must be honored, and has been talking to us on many domains, and we have dataset's we're still trying to understand.
I cannot talk to all the theoretician's because there are no theories were I am.
What we have is wonderful, and it comes from miracles occurring, but that what we see will not be that what we have.
I tell my team, don't talk to me about things, you know, they have all that in production. Talk to me about things that we can only think of in dreams.
We are alone in our walk but it is fullfilling.
To listen where languages are not taught and verbalization is not used.
But we have to learn its language
The evidence of the separation of the galaxies is evidence of dark energy and antigravity.
Two equal weights. One made up of two North Pole magnets that oppose each other. Iron filing tests show that this showers out a magnetic plane. We wanted to see how this magnetic plane intersected with gravity. When dropped from a height, the duel North Pole magnet will land last.
They have refined, a device that as it charges will lift, because it is losing weight.
youtube.com...

PS

they fly cloaked either in the infrared on earth or the UV in space
I learned that from the NASA Footage and the man from BC that taped all the video feed from shuttle missons for years.
the Mexican governement gave conclusive proof that they fly invisible in the infrared on earth

[edit on 30-4-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think too if one to be caught on tape it better be outside visual spectruum.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The craft has to have it's skin be used for propulsion. A specific 'cloaking device' wouldn't work because there is no place to put it and the gravity distortion inherent in the craft is good enough.

The best they can do is use their propulsion device to bend the light that is immediately around it. They fly away so fast because to this, they are warping the space around them. You can only see something if the light is bouncing off of it and it hits your eye.

Side note: The original question is a catch-22 because the ships you can see are not invisible. Maybe there is a sky full of ships that are INVISIBLE (I don't think they would flip it on and off just to show you that it works, hehe).

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
How, how are you all so certain of your 'knowledge' pertaining to these theoretical craft?

How can you say it with such certainty? You talk of these craft in a manner which does not show any uncertainty; you talk as if you have seen and piloted them yourselves.

I think that this type of matter-of-fact discussion on the aerodynamics and mechanics of the craft should stop. Do not speak like you know that your guess to how the crafts work is the truth of the matter.

'I guess' and 'I think' are absent in this discussion and that seems a bit off.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
They are perhaps not completly in our dimensional reality therefore even though they may be here we just do not see them. I have seen semitransparent craft. I have no proof other than my truthfulness.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
How, how are you all so certain of your 'knowledge' pertaining to these theoretical craft?

How can you say it with such certainty? You talk of these craft in a manner which does not show any uncertainty; you talk as if you have seen and piloted them yourselves.

I think that this type of matter-of-fact discussion on the aerodynamics and mechanics of the craft should stop. Do not speak like you know that your guess to how the crafts work is the truth of the matter.

I second that. Most of the posts here talking about "their" propulsion systems are written as if the poster has intimate knowledge of the craft, which is total BS.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Personally I'm talking out of experience. I've witnessed a UFO go invisible and it would explain a lot of things after all. I'll never however claim to know anything about how Any of this works, what's inside a UFO or how a UFO works.. I can only draw conclusions from what I've experienced so far.

Edit: If you're at all interested in what I've seen, U2U me as I don't think this is the place to be starting such a story.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

LOL..most of the posts in every thread of this and all the other forums
are filled with hunches, feelings, guesses, opinions, etc.. That's human
nature. ATS is about the exhange of "ideas" isn't it? If we were
restricted to conversations that contained nothing but verifiable facts,
this would be a very quiet place. Even if you KNOW that you're married
to a beautiful lady, that could be disputed by others..Right?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I've seen a craft (yes, the actual craft and the red lights down its side) go from a standstill in the sky to leaving a red streak of light. This all happened in a matter of roughly 3-4 seconds. It's more of a fast 'slurp' that a zip. If you see one in person, you will understand. Gravitational distortion at it's finest.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
LOL..most of the posts in every thread of this and all the other forums
are filled with hunches, feelings, guesses, opinions, etc.. That's human
nature. ATS is about the exhange of "ideas" isn't it?

Yes, that would be the nature of ATS. However, a good number of people are throwing out explinations on how the craft work and disputing others as if they knew for certain. They talk in certainties where they should be talking in speculation.

Originally posted by carewemust
If we were restricted to conversations that contained nothing but verifiable facts, this would be a very quiet place.

I never implied that the free exhange of ideas and encouraged speculation should be denied. I simply stated that a few too many posters make claims of definite knowledge which implies an intimate understanding of the craft discussed.

Please, by all means, discuss theoretical and 'far-out' ideas --lord knows I do quite often. But please do not imply with your language that your assumptions (based on observation or not) are correct over others.

Like I said: 'I think' and 'I guess' have found themselves far too absent in some threads.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Im my own personal opinion, sorry this is just opinion. But i don't aliens are have cloaking devices, it kinda seems to much like harry potter. I doubt it's humanly impossible to pull anything like that off in this reality. Although, i still think that most ufos probally just hide behind clouds and such and when visibility is low.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

This is a link to a 2003 article about cloaking technology.

[edit on 4/30/07 by projectionist]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join