It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man with no name or face

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
He keeps reappearing in my dreams...in fact he did again just last night...we were dancing through this ballroom..just the two of us...I have no idea of who he is or why I keep dreaming about him. I have been doing it for about a year or so now. I never see his face and I never know his name but I know he's not there to harm me..any ideas of who it might be or why I'm dreaming about him...

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
*Removed entire quote of previous post*

Someone try to channel you using psychic seduction.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
But who though and why?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't know who, he is the man with no face that came up on your dream.

Maybe he is someone you know, someone who likes or loves you, your secret admirer. Or just someone doing things for fun.

Start to look around, your friend, co-worker, neighbour, normally this guys is shy and don't have a gut to propose his intention physically.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Right...well I'll try and see what happens....

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe...just maybe...now think about this..maybe it's just a dream & nothing more. Ofcourse, I can be wrong about this. But the same thing has happened to me before. But it wasn't always a human(a place)...I've even had reoccuring dreams about Clambo from Sesame Street[Dont ask!]

But...there could be more to it, like I said, I don't have to be right about this. But it won't hurt to be more observant about the people around you....or the people who are not around you.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Im sure i read something about this somewhere along the line but it was years ago and i cant remember the details. i AM sure though that its nothing to fear and after some soul searching his face will become clear to you

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
try to ask him what dose he want, need you to help~?
I guess he wants your help, let he know after help, please leave.
after you ask him, he might tell you what he want in your dream.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Women frequently have dreams with men whose faces they can't see.

Usually, its a sexual dream (and this doesn't sound any different, remember dancing is often used as a metaphor for sex).

I don't remember why these dreams occur, if I remember right, it is because of some sense of sexual frustration, but I could be wrong about that.

In any case, it's nothing to be worried about at all, completly normal.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
*Removed entire quote of previous post*

my gf once dreamt about me. she could feel it was me but she couldn't see my face. oh and i think it was a sexual dream

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by sanctum]

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is one of two things. Either this is a man you are going to meet (future hubby if you were just asking when you would find the right fella) or your "guardian".

Most likely it is the first though. That way when you meet him or come near him, you will "know".

new topics

top topics

join