It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson will be found guilty.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think Jacko will be found guilty and wil spend prison time. Once he gets out.. He'll sell his ownership of the beatles songs to re-establish his fortune...and then he'll reunited with Bubbles, his pet chimp and live happily ever after.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i don't think he abused those children though

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalki

I think that this time things could be very bad for Jackson. I mean the DA would not have brought charges against him this time unless he has enough evidence to convict him.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
If you understood the long-standing fued between Jackson and the DA's office, you may be able to understand how non-credible accusations are certainly a possibility. I believe he is an innocent man who has made himself an easy target.
As for lack of evidence, assuming they would not fabricate anything... I think the prosectution will rely on the public's 'general' opinion that he is guilty. (The media coverage helps this along quite a bit)

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by Brittany]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Thats all nice and dandy.. but what do you think of my prediction that he will be reunited with Bubbles the chimp???

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
He cried police brutality and completly made an azz out of himself on tv....
He just does not know when to shut up.
That whole feel sorry for me because I was hand cuffed to tight and put in a poopie room, was a sorry attempt to get the blacks on his side.
Most, from what I'v seen already are on his side (thats a whole nuther thread...)
So why does he have to pull this when he knew that there would be so many cameras watching every move they could possibly make.
Also, I'm sure they knew he would probably pull some crap like this, and make damn sure nothing happend to him.
What a liar!
And he is not even a good one!
"oh I cant move this arm......yah, yah......oh and this one hurts too, yah.....I can't move them past here and here"
Bla Bla Bla....
What a moron
I think he is a child molester.
It's written all over him.
This one might be a gold digger but he has all kinds of sleep overs with all kinds of kids and plenty of rufies (sp?)im sure.
I don't buy that I never had a childhood crap....
Neither did the rest of his family, nor plenty of other child actors.
How many of them grow up to think they are Peter Pan and have cozy little sleep overs with little boys, and tuck them in and sleep on the floor next to them(yeah right).....oh wait "it's a huge bed"....nuff room for everyone!
He is insane and has $$$, or had anyway.
That makes him dangerous.
If it's so easy to believe a Catholic Priest could do it why not this Freak of Nature?

Anyway, to answer your question, I believe he made him self look like a great big Giant liar and it will cost him credibility in his case.......
Everyone sees him.
The jury sees this right now, and is gonna go to court saying...."geez if he would lie about this, why not lie about molesting kids......a liar is a liar is a liar"
And ofcourse the DA's office is gonna blow this one all over the press, it will help their case alot to make him out to be a delusional liar that is willing to hurt them selves to accuse someone falsly.

Guilty

Not to sure on the penality tho.

And for Bubbles, he needs a new home. Wacko Jacko needs to keep away from children, small animals, Fruit and veggies

L8R
BAKED

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I do believe he is guilty. An innocent man does not pay millions of dollars to pay a kid to stop the charges if you were truly innocent you would fight it in court I know I would. You can't accuse the kid in this charge of wanting money I think but correct me if I'm wrong that the parents said they will not be paied off they want justice. He even said its ok to sleep with children!!

He accused the police of brutality yet on tapes realised you can here him asking for the air to be switched on and them reply with "Yes Mr Jackson". Also he said he had a dislocated shoulder yet when he left the police station he waved at the crowd with his left arm nobody with a dislocated shoulder does that. I'm sorry but I think he is guilty he should get what he deserves.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
I think Jacko will be found guilty and wil spend prison time. Once he gets out.. He'll sell his ownership of the beatles songs to re-establish his fortune...and then he'll reunited with Bubbles, his pet chimp and live happily ever after.

So, do you think Jacko will find some defrocked, child-molesting catholic priest to declare him and Bubbles - Man ... er... rather Freakazoid from hell and... ummm... wife... I mean chimp... I mean significant other... primate... damn... what a freak show~

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
Thats all nice and dandy.. but what do you think of my prediction that he will be reunited with Bubbles the chimp???

that was my favorite part

I think he blew it by claiming police brutality.....what crock of dookie

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ocelot: District Attorneys are ALWAYS charging people that they have little or no evidence on and many are found not guiloty at trials because of insufficient evidence...its a myth that they dont charge people unless they have evidence..Many DA's are political animals looking to move up the ladder into bigger politics and they often do it by appearing tough on crime or by having high conviction rates...Just look at al the people being released from prisons right now because of DNA evidence proving their innocence...the system is broken and corrupt. The DA's have tremendous power and can charge anyone with anything at anytime and hope that a jury convicts them..if not then they try someone else..I do not know if Jackson is guilty or not...its a terrible crime if true...but the newws said that this same kid said earlier in the year that Jackson had done nothing to him. And celebrities often will settle a suit by paying rather than having their names dragged through the mud even if they are not guilty...its just not in their best interests to get enmeshed in a long trial that may go against them for one reason or another. Many times large corporations make settlements to resolve an issue and never admit fault..just getting the issue out of the way can save them resources. So your suppositions are really not correct. Its like the old adage about the police not arresting someone unless they were guilty...now we know that cops set people up...frame them..plant evidence..perjure themselves under oath,etc. all the time sothe fact that a cop or DA charges someone in NO WAY means that they are guilty..our system insures that we are presumed INNOCENT unless and until PROVEN guilty because the accusers CANNOT be trusted to be fair and insure that justice is done. If one examines all the coverups, malicious prosecutions,phony and doctored evidence and blatant corruption it becomes obvious that the government and its agents cannot be trusted and therefore must be viewed with caution. If Jackson is indeed guilty then I say hang him..any child molester should be shot for such an offense. But if he is the victim of an extortion attempt then he deserves an apology from all who judged him falsely. Its a terrible accusation to make if not true and can ruin a life and reputation just by the accusation regardless of guilt. I say dont rush to judgement.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
I think he blew it by claiming police brutality.....what crock of dookie

Blew who?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think we should predict if Jackson would make it out of prison in one piece. How do you think a child-abusing super pop star would go down in jail? Not very well I think! In my opinion, it is not right for any middle-aged man to admit to sleeping in the same bed as somebody else's children, thats just indecent.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
I think we should predict if Jackson would make it out of prison in one piece.

The nation of Islam will probably protect him... that could be a partial reason for his recent conversion, sort of a fail-safe, if you will...
He may end up being somebody's b!tch - but they protect their own from what I hear...
Jeez... hasn't anyone ever watched "Oz"?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
hasn't anyone ever watched "Oz"?

Yes, great show. It's always on at like one in the morning or something though. I didn't know that Jackson had converted to nation of Islam, wierd. Maybe he was looking for some protection, who knows.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Don't you all know that Wacko's doin' a new movie !

Why doesn't Michael want to got to jail ?

Cuz he'll miss blowin' bubbles !

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by ubukate]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl

Originally posted by earthtone
I think we should predict if Jackson would make it out of prison in one piece.

The nation of Islam will probably protect him... that could be a partial reason for his recent conversion, sort of a fail-safe, if you will...
He may end up being somebody's b!tch - but they protect their own from what I hear...
Jeez... hasn't anyone ever watched "Oz"?

I understand this, but do you think the nation of islam could keep face protecting a convicted child molester?
They would wash their hands of him in a heart beat as will most his friends.......yes even bubbles....
Nation of Islam was stupid to support him in the first place (they knew what a bigmouth freak he is).
Jackson will make them look worse than they already are. If he is convicted and Nation of Islam supports him and protects him then IMO they are no different than the child molester him self.
The levels people willl sink for $$$

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
The levels people willl sink for $$$

Precisely... Farakahn knows how to get mucho $$$ and supporting the Jackson menagerie will line his pockets quite well~

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I agree with IntelGurl... Farra-crap is a money grubing politician...the muslim group in prison are Jacksons only hope for a virgin bunghole... Maybe he's promised them interest in his Beatles copyrights, thats the only financial chip he really has left.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by kalki

I think that this time things could be very bad for Jackson. I mean the DA would not have brought charges against him this time unless he has enough evidence to convict him.

Or Bush needed a huge media story to cover something up in a protest in London. A huge paper machete statue painted brass like the Saddam one. That 100 thousands people gathered to see pulled down. Also 2 car bombs blow up in turkey on the same day against British interest. Coincidence maybe or maybe not.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubukate
Don't you all know that Wacko's doin' a new movie !

Why doesn't Michael want to got to jail ?

Cuz he'll miss blowin' bubbles !

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by ubukate]

hehe, i'm sure he can afford his bubbles in jail though,
he'll see what ''bad'' people really look like..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join