It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News- How to prepare for an Alien Invasion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
How can we prepare if we don't know anything about the aliens?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Type in google search "fox news ET invasion" and this comes up -

Specials - FOXNews.com
All Times ET Printable Schedule ». 2:00pm. FOX News Live (cc). Preparing for alien invasion? Author of “An Introduction to Planetary Defense” speaks out. ...
www.foxnews.com/specials/ - 94k - Apr 27, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

sorry if this has been posted already.

Orion_

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well i've searched the entire site pretty much and found nothing.
Just that one headline. hmm.

Orion_

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
They will try to make you believe that we need weapons in orbit but it's all lies.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yeah your probably right. Why would an alien race fly here to start a war?

Of course. If you're able to travel such large distances, then surely you're well advanced beyond such primitive motives.

Behold the evidence:

en.wikipedia.org...

sip

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well just in case I'm sure there's alot of people with this book www.amazon.com... and Sun Tzus Art of War sitting on their roof with a shotgun!

sip

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I looked up, "An Introduction to Planetary Defense" and there is a book about different ideas for defense against extraterrestrials. Orion maybe this is what they were going to talk about. (good find)

Aliens just as humans are good and bad, how do we know which are good and which are bad, we won't.

I do believe we are being watched over by ones that are good.

If there were to be an invasion by bad ones I don't know how we would be able to defend ourselves..... they do have far superior technology and one on one we might have been able to take some of them on except they have the power of being able to control.

I did request in the e-mail I sent to Fox to please explain what they were talking about on being prepared for an Alien Invasion. when they came back on Monday so we shall see.... but don't hold your breath.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Another excuse in order to spread panic
, i think that the only aliens that we might be aware of are us.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Even if they could make it over here, I believe we would be too underdeveloped to even show interest to them. If anything they would come, pass along, and make sure they are unknown. Maybe they even have laws to leave us alone?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here's another link; www.brownwalker.com... It mentions Earthfiles as at the bottom too , so they know what its about . If it were really big or new news she would be singing from the roof tops.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, the world has already seen the results when two warring nations have only a slight difference in their levels of technology...If you consider the entire spectrum of tech throughout humanity's entire history, the tech on both sides of the war are not really that far apart. Yet look how fast Sodamn Insane's (Yes, I spelled his name that way on purpose!) troops folded under US technology.

If you stop to consider that any alien race that has the tech to travel God-only-knows how many light years merely to reach Earth, the only conclusion to reach is that the aliens are (literally) light years ahead of us.

The best preparation you could have is to hide in a deep cavern & pray they don't have the sensor-tech to find you anyway...In that case, your best bet is to sit down, put your head between your legs & kiss your arse goodbye.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The Iraqi military did not fold, nine tenths of it surrendered. The airforce itself was wiped out during the bombardment campaign.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

The Iraqi military did not fold, nine tenths of it surrendered. The airforce itself was wiped out during the bombardment campaign.

And you don't consider this to be "folding?"

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

Originally posted by SteveR

And you don't consider this to be "folding?"

In my understanding of the word, no. Folding would imply defeated in battle. As it stands the potency of their Air Force and Army was untested in GW2.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
We won't know whether they are good or bad until they reveal themselves and by that time it may be too late to run and hide if they decide that humans are best served on toast with jam and tea.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The beings I have had experiences with are not bad but they do things that humans don't like or understand.

The Grey's for example consider the human race a stupid species that uses little of there brain but they understand we do not know how to use it. They say that we do have intelligence and this makes for a good study.

With that you should be able to see that we are in a way to them as animals are to us. Some pets, some testing specimens and some to roam free.

Since they are in the deepest of our water's maybe the governments use this saying they don't know of extraterrestrials because they consider these beings terrestrials because they are here.

All in all I believe most are not here to do away with us but it is the ones that even they say that exist that are bad. We won't know who is who so we need to be very careful.

The beings I know are more Botanical but they are good but if there were some within this species that were bad I wonder if an insecticide would work on them. I know they can not survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air and if they are more Botanical I would think as with plants they take in CO2

Good God we are destroying our plant life destroying trees in the rain forest and the CO2 is getting so bad that for our survival we need to plant in mass to replenish our air supply if we don't do this the CO2 WILL GET SO BAD WE WILL DO OURSELVES IN AND IT MAY JUST BE PERFECT FOR THEM.

Sorry about caps not yelling.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

The beings I have had experiences with are not bad but they do things that humans don't like or understand.

Really ? Neat-o. Have any pics, by chance ? Any proof at all ?

The Grey's for example consider the human race a stupid species that uses little of there brain

Imagine that.

With that you should be able to see

I see statements made with the knowledge that absolutely zero proof
can be given.

The beings I know are more Botanical but they are good but if there were some within this species that were bad I wonder if an insecticide would work on them. I know they can not survive here because there is to much oxygen in our air and if they are more Botanical I would think as with plants they take in CO2

Wha ?

Good God we are destroying our plant life destroying trees in the rain forest and the CO2 is getting so bad that for our survival we need to plant in mass to replenish our air supply if we don't do this the CO2 WILL GET SO BAD WE WILL DO OURSELVES IN AND IT MAY JUST BE PERFECT FOR THEM.

And, the agenda appears. Aliens are just disinformation for the
"Save the Tree" movement, it seems to me.

Finally seeing through the smoke,
Lex

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well, I haven't received a return e-mail from Fox not surprising. I haven't heard anything on the 2:00 news referring to it either. Looks like it was just swept under the carpet.

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Observe 50...I have something to talk to you about, i dont have enough pts to u2u you (very sad, i know
() It relates more to a post you made in the John Lear moon photo thread over 6 mths ago...

A lot about what you said struck a chord and I dont have any other way to contact you...

Pls U2U me with some sort of email addy and i will msg you pronto

Many Thanks

T

posted on May, 17 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
StormRider may be on the right track. Actually - it does seem odd that an otherwise typical car chase in L.A. takes up a full hour and a half on the east coast. I mean - it wasn't OJ Simpson or Paris Hilton driving, was it?

Can anyone check to see if there was actually the race depicted going on in L.A. at that time? I live in So Cal and don't remember it at all - not even "highlights" later.

If it was a cover - then for what purpose? Maybe we can find a connection inside the media outlets to determine if there actually is some sort of 'unofficial' policy about having a "stand-by" story ready to roll in case the feds call and nix something in the name of "National Security" blah, blah, blah...

For a related thread about Fox reporting, see:
Fox making UFO report without "the giggles"?!!

BTW - did the chase end in a crash or something? Anything? Why waste all that airtime if nothing is happening - thousands of miles away? It doesn't make sense.

Deny Ignorance!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join