It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A typical day in the Afterlife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So for those of you who believe that our spirits go on after death. What do you think a typical "day" is like?

Personally I think things go on much like they do here. I think we learn much like we learn on earth but i'm more curious to see what others have to say about it.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'd say it's similar to life on earth. Everything is just more vibrant and alive then what life is currently on earth. Also, we no longer have questions in the spiritual realm. Everything is laid out before us.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I'd say it's similar to life on earth. Everything is just more vibrant and alive then what life is currently on earth. Also, we no longer have questions in the spiritual realm. Everything is laid out before us.

Not sure I can agree with that last bit. I think we may still go on learning and discovering over there, I don't think it's all made clear at least not first of all although I do think we have a clearer perspective.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'd have to agree there.
I dont think we have all knowledge available to us over there. I think we still need the experience of living to make life enjoyable and that includes learning.

Just my opinion tho

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My Mom a very strong spiritual woman just passed away last fall. One night recently I had just fallen asleep and was resting on my back so peacefully when "Her" voice was excitedly whispering in my ear "You won't believe whats next!" I should underline believe because she really pressed the word. Now knowing my Mom the way I do she sounded like something very good and very big is coming. First I thought it had to do with our future here in this plane of existance, but then I soon realized she was talking about the next plane of existance. What ever it is is going to be fantastic I am certain. I have no fear of death and that just makes me want to go with all my awareness in tact beacause she died with awareness . My mom has always been a leader and she knows where to be and when. I cannot tell you what a typical day will be like any more than Nostradamus could have explained to you the computer or video games or space travel, or jacquizzi baths with Tv flat screens and telephones. The best way to find out is to live this life completley and totally, leave no stone unturned no candle burning, and you will pass into the next existance. Or you could just live a dull, life and be destined to be here in this plane over and over and over repeating the same dull existance.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
^ Interesting.

I do not believe it would be all peachy in the afterlife. If there is evil in the after life(& there is), it won't be as good as you think it to be.

As for your mom...homie...I am a very inquisitive creature because of the life I've lived...let me put it like this...sometimes you think you know when you have no idea.

Why does that have to be your mother? Why can it not be someone/something else? Because it sounded like your mother?

Perhaps your mother thinks it's great...when she really has no idea.

Please understand though...that when I ask questions, I am not answering them(well not all the time...& this is not one of those times), as some people do.
I ask questions to help enlighten the people that do not. No one is sure about what will happen next or what's going on there. There is no fact that that was your mother. I'm not saying that wasn't your mom, I'm saying you or anyone for that matter won't know that. You may know deep down & that's good, 'cause you should, but do you really?

Like I said...I'm just trying to get you to think about things thoroughly, I could be very wrong about my questions.

My father firmly belives the saying "On Earth as it is in Heaven". He thinks that there is corruption there. He thinks that there are great, wise, kind beings there, aswell as greedy, power hungry evil beings. There are sects, there are cultures, practices...gangs. There are Liars & truth speakers. I do not know how true this is, but I believe it. I could be wrong, because, like I said...I do not know, I can only believe/speculate. But, let me sum up what I believe like this...if my father is right...I wouldn't be too surprised!

[edit on 26-4-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Why would someone get any better life in the afterlife than they have here now? What I am starting to feel and believe is that if you can live a wonderful life here, you can experience a wonderful life in the "afterlife". If you treat people badly here now, you will experience similar in the "afterlife". I'm really leaning toward reincarnation being an option in the afterlife.

So, that means - this is the afterlife. If you believe in heaven, you should act like you're there now. If you think heaven is some kind of reward for your suffering here, you may just get more suffering down the road. Live life as though you are helping others enjoy heaven and not expecting heaven to come to you. If everyone did this, we'd already be there. As a whole, we are all on this same path with different amounts of experience collected through our life (lives?) experience. So, if you want something heavenly "later" - start now. Why wait?

top topics

join