It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Are You On ATS ?... It Seems So Quiet Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
It's about 5:45 AM EST as I post this, and I would think more areas of the world would be on-line.
Where the heck is Asia, Africa, Australia, and Europe ?
And why isn't the east coast logging on to check ATS yet ?

Here's who's on:

11an, Annee, anxietydisorder, Astras, bg_socalif, Burgess, Capt515, Caustic Logic, CelticMist, Chaoticar, CinLung, coughymachine, Cug, Daedalus3, deaman88, devilwasp, djohnsto77, DuncanIdahoGholem, eggman, funky monk, Gemwolf, generaldisarray, greatlakes, Hagbard Celine, Harlequin, Hellmutt, Hipocracy, Hoff, ignorant_ape, IsaacKoi, iwouldificould, JAK, jetflock, Karilla, lamatt2, lazuruswolf, Mammoth, melatonin, misterfantastic, Neon Haze, Nihil, OBE1, OXmanK, PaddyInf, Paul, Ram, RedPill, resistancia, RiotComing, Rogue Shadows, sanctum, shadowblade, Shar, ShAuNmAn-X, smartie, Souljah, SteveR, Sth Hemisphere, Strangerous, styxxz, Swordbeast, TheStev, the_rog, tigpoppa, tom goose, tommychaos, UnD3rg0uND, User0073, watch_the_rocks, waterwalker, XL5, Zanzibar,

It gets a little quiet around this time of day, but I think I miss the most populated times due to my sleep schedule. Take a look some times, take a look at this time of the day. You only see a couple Mods, three right now, and just over 70 members.

So what time are you on ?
What time of the day is ATS at it's max number of users ?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
They seem busy in the middle of the day I guess.

I think it's always quite around this time too. Threads don't move much at all.

Hardly no one is in chat usually. I don't know what they do, my guess is they are reading.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't go to chat very often, but I'll open it now to see what's going on.

The few times I've been there it seems to move too fast.

EDIT: Wow, not a soul in the house right now....

[edit on 26/4/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
It gets a little quiet around this time of day, but I think I miss the most populated times due to my sleep schedule.

What you have to do then, when you want to have stimulating conversation in this forum is to...

Post a big sign out front about three or four hours in advance with something like this...

Free Food 5:00 A.M. (your time zone) on www.abovetopsecret.com.

That is sure to bring them in droves.

Yeah we are missing many of the night crew here, myself included as I keep different hours now.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Honestly I check the boards at 6:00 am EST then in the afternoon, then around 7:00 pm. Wow I'm addicted! Could be worse.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeah, ATS seems to have gotten a bit "quiter", perhaps the people ran out of fuel and need to refuel?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
And why isn't the east coast logging on to check ATS yet ?

A little thing I call sleep

new topics

top topics

join