It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Purpose of These 'Antichrist' Articles . . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
In making these papers public, I wish to draw attention to the role and function of the Antichrist. I desire to promote a spirit of honest inquiry.

I believe that the Antichrist is the solution to the world’s foremost problems.

These papers are not offered for their entertainment value. I am serious in advocating the Coming of the Antichrist.

In undertaking this task, I believe I am contributing to the prophetic fulfillment of the saying that

“ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST”. Revelation 13:3.

Biblical Usage of the Word “Wonder”

The English word “wondered” that is used in Revelation 13:3 appears elsewhere in the King James Version as follows:

Isa 59:16 And he saw that [there was] no man, and WONDERED that [there was] no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.

Isa 63:5 And I looked, and [there was] none to help; and I WONDERED that [there was] none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

Zec 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they [are] men WONDERED at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Mat 15:31 Insomuch that the multitude WONDERED, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

Mar 6:51 And he went up unto them into the ship; and the wind ceased: and they were sore amazed in themselves beyond measure, and WONDERED.

Luk 2:18 And all they that heard [it] WONDERED at those things which were told them by the shepherds.

Luk 4:22 And all bare him witness, and WONDERED at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?

Luk 8:25 And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid WONDERED, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him.

Luk 9:43 And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they WONDERED every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,

Luk 11:14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people WONDERED.

Luk 24:41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and WONDERED, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

Act 7:31 When Moses saw [it], he WONDERED at the sight: and as he drew near to behold [it], the voice of the Lord came unto him,

Act 8:13 Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and WONDERED, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

Rev 17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I WONDERED with great admiration.

It is clear from a review of these passages that WONDER(ED) has a significant relationship to the person of the Messiah, His words, and His works.

The Linguistics of “Wonder”

For the convenience of those interested in the nuances of this term, I have gathered the following references from standard dictionaries. Otherwise, skip to the next section, “In Conclusion”.

won·der n.

1. 1. One that arouses awe, astonishment, surprise, or admiration; a marvel: 2. The emotion aroused by something awe-inspiring, astounding, or marvelous: gazed with wonder at the northern lights. 2. An event inexplicable by the laws of nature; a miracle. 3. A feeling of puzzlement or doubt. 4. often Wonder A monumental human creation regarded with awe, especially one of seven monuments of the ancient world that appeared on various lists of late antiquity.

v. won·dered, won·der·ing, won·ders
v. intr.

1. 1. To have a feeling of awe or admiration; marvel: “She wondered at all the things civilization can teach a woman to endure” (Frances Newman). 2. To have a feeling of surprise. 2. To be filled with curiosity or doubt.

v. tr.

To feel curiosity or be in doubt abo

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
. . .

To feel curiosity or be in doubt about: wondered what happened.

adj.

1. 1. Arousing awe or admiration. 2. Wonderful. 2. Far superior to anything formerly recognized or foreseen.

Synonyms: wonder, marvel, miracle, phenomenon, prodigy, sensation These nouns denote one that evokes amazement or admiration:

In addition to the idiom beginning with wonder, also see for a wonder; no wonder; work wonders.

wonder

n 1: the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising [syn: wonderment, admiration] 2: something that causes feelings of wonder [syn: marvel] 3: a state in which you want to learn more about something [syn: curiosity] v 1: have a wish or desire to know something [syn: inquire, enquire] 2: place in doubt or express doubtful speculation; [syn: question] 3: be amazed at.

In Conclusion

This term "wonder" has the power to arouse all of the intellectual, imaginative, and intuitive faculties. It refers to something or someone unique and unforeseen. Evidently God has something or someone spectacular in store for the world in this dark hour.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Kesar, I think most would agree that at least initially, the anti-Christ will seem to have all of the solutions. However, the view from most, including myself, is that it will all disintegrate and when it begins to disintegrate, the anti-Christ will become tyrannical in an effort to hold it all together.

I have often told people to beware of the man with all of the answers because he is the one who comes to destroy.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
there's not some mystery or cryptic meaning of 'WONDERED'

But, please continue with developing the line of thought

the partial verse you bring up -
"AND ALL THE WORLD WONDERED AFTER THE BEAST'

is the last part of:

"And I saw one of his heads as if it were wounded to death;
and his deadly wound was healed:
and all the world wondered after the beast.

its not hard to see how international media captured the
assassination or the stroke or the mortal head wound of a
national leader...he was apparently dead or declared dead.

and to everyones astonishment the national leader
recovers from the mortal head wound, walks & talks
the masses will act mystified and befuddled and should
think aloud & 'Wonder' .....

?? what miracle of medicine
allows a victim shot in the head like JFK was,
allows a brain hemorraged and comatose victim like PM Ariel Sharon,
to recover from the death causing event??

->the Conspiracy crowds might say the person struck down was actually
a double or a clone
->the Alien disclosure crowd will say that aliens medical procedures restored him to life.
->the Miracles crowd will insist the Angels & G0d caused a supernatural miracle
->the Cynics crowd will construct the 'It was all only a staged event'

all-in-all, the trick/illusion/deception that the world gets swept up with,
is the 'Wonderment' that Rev. 13:3 tells us will happen.................
imo

thanks

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
St.Udio, I think it's important here to realize that the man who will be considered the anti-Christ won't be the anti-Christ until after the mortal wound to the head. AFTER, the mortal wound to the head is when Satan will inhabit the body of the anti-Christ, not before.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I'm tired of this guys # now. This member does not know the "real" Antichrist. If this member did then the posting would not be like this. this member would be scared for his own life in humanity.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Water, while I certainly do not agree with Kesar's point of view, I seriously doubt that you know the "anti-Christ," either. Most of the posters here on this board either think the anti-Christ has already come, as in Nero or Hitler, or isn't real at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Water, while I certainly do not agree with Kesar's point of view, I seriously doubt that you know the "anti-Christ," either. Most of the posters here on this board either think the anti-Christ has already come, as in Nero or Hitler, or isn't real at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Kesar, I think most would agree that at least initially, the anti-Christ will seem to have all of the solutions. However, the view from most, including myself, is that it will all disintegrate and when it begins to disintegrate, the anti-Christ will become tyrannical in an effort to hold it all together.

I have often told people to beware of the man with all of the answers because he is the one who comes to destroy.

The body of information drawn from Scripture about the Antichrist stems from his life experience, which was foreshadowed in the lives of precursor individuals, such as Antiochus Epiphanies and Nero Caesar. Thus, there is but one and only one Antichrist. No other person can live this same life experience. This is the meaning of his life as a LIVING METAPHOR. He cannot escape his destiny; neither can destiny escape him.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwater88

I'm tired of this guys # now. This member does not know the "real" Antichrist. If this member did then the posting would not be like this. this member would be scared for his own life in humanity.

Seriously, why should I fear?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There had to be a Judas, so I guess there has to be an antichrist.

Some may say there have been many antichrists, or spirit of.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
There had to be a Judas, so I guess there has to be an antichrist.

Some may say there have been many antichrists, or spirit of.

True. That's my whole take on the anti-Christ. He has a purpose to serve and he will serve it. It's really that simple.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
. . . And the greatest purpose of the Antichrist is to incite the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and with Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God on earth.

This is the meaning of the joining of the Eagles, Jesus Christ and the Antichrist.

So what does that make the Antichrist, a good guy or a bad guy?

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
>So what does that make the Antichrist, a good guy or a bad guy?

A necessary evil?

God said he created both good and evil.

I gotta try these out I guess i just earned them, lol

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neron Kesar
. . . And the greatest purpose of the Antichrist is to incite the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and with Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God on earth.

Kesar, in one sense of the word, you are correct. Now, whether or not the anti-Christ will intentionally incite the Return of Christ or not is a whole other subject.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Kesar, you do realize that this guy has to meet certain physical attributes based on the book of Daniel in order to be th eanti-Christ, don't you?

Does this guy,

1) Have a "fierce countenance" as in, does he look angry physically?

2) Is he "without regard for women," as in celibate?

If he fails to meet either one of those two characteristics, then he is not the anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would like to publicly state that I am the anti-Christ. I will be changing your world and the philosophies in it, every thing that you've ever known will be replaced with a knew knowledge of things.

I will also be completely abolishing your religions and you will be come responsible and experience self accountability

[edit on 26-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
you will be come responsible and experience self accountability

[edit on 26-4-2007 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

It isn't necessarily religion that has taken this away. Bleeding heart liberalism is more responsible for removing personal responsibility than religion is.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

1) Have a "fierce countenance" as in, does he look angry physically?

OH, I forgot about that.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I would like to publicly state that I am the anti-Christ.

Well, Do a good job.

new topics

top topics

join