It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you join my Twisted Circus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If you want to join, it's free but you gotta put alot of hard work in.

Things you can do:
You can ride unicycles across a highwire above a pit of spikes.
You can wrestle the Gorilla's.
You can dive from 100ft into Pirhana infested pools.
You can do Chufts which is like Crufts but my Pitbull "Dementor" drags you round a dangerous obstacle course with lots of Fire and spikes.
You can let highly trained proffesionals throw knives at you.
Or you can feed yourself to the lions.

You can post your own ideas if you like.

If your interested you can U2U me.
Hope to hear from you...

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Chukkles]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
can i wrestle the Gorilla's, please i would love to join

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Man! I want to join your circus! Like I could do some really cool tricks and stuff! Yeah! Like I could stick my head in a lions mouth - here's the catch - I'll do it while someone is using a taser on that lion. I bet that lion would be so surprised!

Wait! I know what I want to do! I want to be shot out of a cannon! Not one of those weenie cannons, but a big cannon, a really big one! Yep, I'll be flyin' through the air and stuff and like I'll do really cool somersaults and stuff in the air. And I'll have to fly over a really big pool of sharks and pirhanas and stuff!

Man I want to be in your circus!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
Man! I want to join your circus! Like I could do some really cool tricks and stuff! Yeah! Like I could stick my head in a lions mouth - here's the catch - I'll do it while someone is using a taser on that lion. I bet that lion would be so surprised!

Bwahahahahaha! I don't know if I could contribute to the circus but I sure would pay to watch Lombozo put his head in the mouth of an electrocuted lion!

What a man! You go on wit' yo bad self, L.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by outrider
can i wrestle the Gorilla's, please i would love to join

Sure you can wrestle the Gorilla's, one's called Mike and the other is Himbatyu. They are both around 265 kilo's and can crush a monkies head with a minimal amount of ease.
Shouldn't be too much trouble for you.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Wait! I know what I want to do! I want to be shot out of a cannon! Not one of those weenie cannons, but a big cannon, a really big one! Yep, I'll be flyin' through the air and stuff and like I'll do really cool somersaults and stuff in the air. And I'll have to fly over a really big pool of sharks and pirhanas and stuff!

Man I want to be in your circus!

You can definatly join, with those kinds of new fresh ideas we should get the punters flocking like crazy.

That lion will be surprised, He's a good lion though, like a big puppy dog is old Shridyu tupises. You'll go together like a knife and spoon...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction

Bwahahahahaha! I don't know if I could contribute to the circus but I sure would pay to watch Lombozo put his head in the mouth of an electrocuted lion!

What a man! You go on wit' yo bad self, L.

Would you not like a proffesional to throw knives at you???
You don't have to do too much then, just stand up for as long as you can...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You can feed me to the lions.. I don't think I would mind a cat gnawing my my head... I doubt I will have to use it for a while. Tehe.

Or the knives is good too.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I can't feed you to the lions, only you can feed yourself to the lions, we have morals you know, lol.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh oh can I be a clown!?! Wait looks as though that position is filled! I guess Ill do the unicycle over the pit of spikes, of course those are electrified spikes right?

How about this. I got one for ya. Ill be the geek. Ill bite the heads off of small creatures. Like bats and rabbits.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Oh oh can I be a clown!?! Wait looks as though that position is filled! I guess Ill do the unicycle over the pit of spikes, of course those are electrified spikes right?

How about this. I got one for ya. Ill be the geek. Ill bite the heads off of small creatures. Like bats and rabbits.

You can be A clown, infact if you want to perform, you can't go on in your everyday clothes.
If you wanna bite heads off animals thats fine with me, just not any of my pets, they might bite back...

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well if you can gauruntee that you wont being doing a background check then....

I wanna be in a circus..
I want to be the one to dive from 100ft into Pirhana infested pools (The pirhana's are going to be dead or at least tranquilized right?) oh and will it be a problem if i dont know how to swim...and how much exactly am I getting paid for this...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OK Ok I'm gonna spill a secret -- I can juggle chainsaws on full "vrrrrooooom."

I didn't want word to get out, the CIA might be reading this and they'd indoctrinate me and make me go juggle chainsaws for the US undercover in Iran. I don't want to go to Iran. They don't like jugglers there, something about them being heretical infidels.

But for you, Chukkles, I'll juggle the chainsaws. I can only do three now, but maybe I can work my way up to five, if I don't cut off a limb first.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImpliedChaos
Well if you can gauruntee that you wont being doing a background check then....

I wanna be in a circus..
I want to be the one to dive from 100ft into Pirhana infested pools (The pirhana's are going to be dead or at least tranquilized right?) oh and will it be a problem if i dont know how to swim...and how much exactly am I getting paid for this...

Ah the pirhanas are quite docile as long as you don't land on one, crush it and send blood all round the pool, they get a bit fiesty when bloods involved for some reason.
Don't know how to swim ehh, not a problem, I can get you some swimming sessions booked in with my giant squid "Mr Inkles". You'll be swimming in no time.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
OK Ok I'm gonna spill a secret -- I can juggle chainsaws on full "vrrrrooooom."

I didn't want word to get out, the CIA might be reading this and they'd indoctrinate me and make me go juggle chainsaws for the US undercover in Iran. I don't want to go to Iran. They don't like jugglers there, something about them being heretical infidels.

But for you, Chukkles, I'll juggle the chainsaws. I can only do three now, but maybe I can work my way up to five, if I don't cut off a limb first.

Hey, you don't wanna lose any limbs for ME, do you!
Tell you what, how about you juggle one chainsaw and two big cuts of beef infront of the tigers.
We'll keep you hidden from those nasty CIA people...

new topics

top topics

join