It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC's New "Heroe's" Message about NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was amazed when I saw the new episode of Heroes on NBC last night. When Linderman was talking to Nathan about his role in implimenting the New World Order, I couldn't help but see that there seemed to be a greater meaning. For one, it's New York, secondly, Linderman rationalizes the casualty's by saying that there are 6.5 billion people in the world. A nesessary loss. He said that "People need hope, but they trust fear". He alsos went on to say that "This tragedy will be the catalyst for change, out of the ashes, a common goal of hope, couched in the united sence of fear" And told Nathan to "use this event to rally a city, a nation, a world"! As he was saying this, I looked at my digital cable box which has the perfect time. Guess what the time said...9:11pm ! Was this a way to show the public the behind-the-scenes rationale for the attack? Decide for yourself.
www.nbc.com...
It is in scene 2

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think you should stop watching tv, rationalize that this is a tv a show there is no way in hell that this in any way will result in reallife like I said before its a tv show.

You people need to realize NWO has been here since 1876 or whenever the USA corporation and rockafella was founded... It was a era of new beginnings and now we live in it, just now its a corporate scale of NWO will bilderburgers and comittee 300's the IMF they own you!! and always have.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
I think you should stop watching tv, rationalize that this is a tv a show there is no way in hell that this in any way will result in reallife like I said before its a tv show.

You people need to realize NWO has been here since 1876 or whenever the USA corporation and rockafella was founded... It was a era of new beginnings and now we live in it, just now its a corporate scale of NWO will bilderburgers and comittee 300's the IMF they own you!! and always have.

Uh, forcemaster wasnt saying that the show Heroes is going to come true.
what he's saying is there is hints to the rational.
"it's only 0.07%"
order out of chaos.
problem reaction solution.
blow up a city like manhattan. add a few european cities. the world will crumble in fear and turn to thier leaders for answers.
a New World Order begins.

I definately agree with forcemaster. there is some clear connections with the NWO and Heroes, amung other shows.
I dont think its 9/11 though.
If you pay attention, nuclear explosions on US soil are a common theme lately.
Heroes, Jericho, 24, the current millitary drill preparing for such an attack, im sure i could find more.

I really think the powers that be are subtly making the public conscious of such a possibility. Maybe its the next step in thier plan?

I have believed for a while that we will see nuclear war in hour generation. Especially if things keep going the way they are in the world.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
But the good guys always win in these cliche TV shows.

So why would the New World Order demonstrate their own demise, it's what they fear the most.

Are you saying that the creators of the show are trying to subliminally introduce the idea that the new world order exists to the mainstream tv show junkies?

I doubt that considering NBC is one of them and controls everything that is shown on their channel and serves their purpose, not ours.

The cure, turn off the mind control box.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thank you for getting it Pumcy. As for those of lesser mind, let me explain it in a "simpler" language for you. What I was saying is that when I was listening to the rational being explained to justify the deaths of so many for the bigger plan, seemed to sound like how the 9/11 planners could have been thinking. Try not to read too much into it. I didn't say that Bush writes the script
As for me watching TV, I watch about 5-7 hours a week at the most, unless of course it is a good series like Planet Earth on the discovery channel. Also, as for someone owning me, I am far too willing to prove otherwise. I was pointing out something that was ironic, so feel free to take a laxative and release some of that pent up tention

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I really didn't mean to offend you in any ways.

Take care.

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Lost,Heroes tv series are the best way to "send" a message,isnt it???

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Heroes is a rip off of Watchmen by Alan Moore. I'm not saying heroes is a bad show just that its nothing new. Watchmen was published over 20 years.

new topics

top topics

join