It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the tattoo thread...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
ive seen a few barcode tatts aswell as blade glyphs and they looked a mess because they were so fine just go to a good tattooist

This is why I've waited forever to get a barcode tat. The lines have to be perfect. After a while the lines will bleed naturally anyway, so I might never get one.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
anyway there you go, its not done...and purple background isnt part of the design, i just got tired of looking at a white background. any opinions???

Prank, why is it upside down? Was the board originally that way? I'll color it for you using the colors you used. Just let me know. Sweet design btw.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mulberryblueshimmer
well when dark posts it you'll see the finished graphic...

I'll post a pic of it inked when I get it done.

You're too kind mbs.

Here's the preliminary "final" version.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
anyway there you go, its not done...and purple background isnt part of the design, i just got tired of looking at a white background. any opinions???

Prank, why is it upside down? Was the board originally that way? I'll color it for you using the colors you used. Just let me know. Sweet design btw.

thats the way it was designed and layed out on the board. he's suppose to be upside down. if you want to give a shot at coloring it go right ahead. i can give you the codes for the colors if you want them, they're really simple basic colors.

i can send you a picture and you can color it in. its in jpeg format though and i dont want the colors to blend or darken or shade or lighten at all. or you can copy the picture on the first page of this thread and use that. its what i'd send you anyway....

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I've got quite a large tribal design accross my shoulder blades, and a a sleave with an asian design of a mounted samurai and an oni and some lettering and all the shadings and bell and whistles. Will eventually be fully inked with a mixture of neo tribal and asian motives.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
motifs you mean?

anyway to the left is my latest avatar...and the finished design i'll be getting done minus the purple background.

thanks to darklanser for doing the work on it (i think he only finished what i was doing...lol not sure!)

he did do a great job with the avatar thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
ok so i go by the local tattoo shop i've gone to before....

for the design i've shown in this thread its going to cost me....about 350 bucks. OUCH! that hurts more than the process itself. the one i showed them is the one they gave a price for and is a little bigger than the one i'll be getting done...so it'll probably cost a little bit less. my first guess was 250-300 bucks but that was with a smaller version than the one i showed them. i'll try to get a pic of it up once its done and healed.

i also saw about 10-20 dragons i'd like to have put on me....and some turtles! (yes folks i like turtles)

i think i'll go for this one first and get of the other ones later.

but there is this really nice black and white ram...might get that one next...

i just cant decide! so much skin and so little time to get it all inked!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

i'd like to have put on me....and some turtles! (yes folks i like turtles)

the teenage mutant ninja turtle kind lol

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
lol no not TMNT. actual turtles.

i also like frogs lizards and salamanders, certain species are vibrantly colored and are "natural" candidates for future tatoos.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Some of your tattoos are amazing guys!!
I've got one at the moment a celtic Knotwork on my lower back, its a circle entwined with a triangular knot. In scottish lore it represents the journey of two lives forever together although they take different paths. I got that one done in memory of my dad. I get number two within the month!! YIPPEE!!! As soon as my artist finishes converting the picture of my wedding ring into an eight inch knotwork we are both happy with!!
I got married in october and our wedding rings were custom made and my darling husband (who doesn't actually like tattoos) ordered the design of the tattoo from the knotwork on the ring as a christmas present. I'm so excited, it will be about eight inches long and will go across the centre of my shoulders.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
ok...........

barring accident, fire or some HUGE bill I dont know about......... I get inked 2 weeks from today.( the image is above somewhere if you want to see what it is)

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have six and counting. I love getting tattos. It's more than having the tattoo that makes it appealing, it's the act of getting it. I hope to have a whole body suit by the time I die. I'm working on "half sleeves" on my forearms right now.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
How about a one on my penis, of my penis, only larger?

GOOD NIGHT FOLKS!

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ispaponse noboyd liked my penis tat!

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I'll give you $10 if you actually manage to get it done Lysergic

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
tattoo

there it is!

if anyone can clear it up abit...much appreciated.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Gryffen]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gryffen
tattoo

there it is!

if anyone can clear it up abit...much appreciated.

[Edited on 11-1-2004 by Gryffen]

It's asking us to sign in to get the image. I tried using my AIM sign in, but it didn't work. Could you try another method? You could e-mail it to me if you want. [email protected]

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ok...if anyone can clear it up and put it somewhere where we can link too it...i would be grateful!!!!

Hopeless when it comes down to these things!!

Cheers

DL...sent to ye...but ye went offline! :bash:

*hugs*
Gryff

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
well I did it!

and this is what it looks like actually ON the skin......

to DarkLanser for taking the time to design the graphic for it.......... cheers !

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
l have two and don't really care for them anymore.

l have a small cartoon cactus on my lower back it's really cute.

The other is an arm band, I wish I didn't get.. But I wasn't thinking at the time. Got them both when I was 18 or 19 i'm not sure. But I had my head stuck up my ass.

I don't regret the cartoon one though because it's pleasant to look at, it's has two eyes and he's sticking out his tongue.

Very cute, I must say.

Reason I got them? At first the arm band was because I thought about that one for awhile and decided that was the only one I was ever going to get.

Then I went with my friend who got her nipple or something pierced, and saw the cactus on the wall and HAD to have it. So I did, and it was the cutest investment i've ever made. THE END.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join