It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order 11110

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It was said that when Kenedy issued Executive Order 11110 it was an attempt to ease the country back on to the silver standard.
It was also said that by doing so, this would eliminate the need to borrow money from the Federal Reserve there fore putting them out of business at least with the american government.

From the stories Ive heard, the Executive Order 11110 is still active today, so why is it that no president since then has had silver certificates printed?

It seems to me this was originally done by Kenedy to cut the federal debt to the Federal reserve which is a private bank and not a government bank like most are led to believe.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
When I was a child
Hope I don't offend
I learned not to
pee into the wind

Some say bad
some say good
I say look
but learn that you should

The hands know not
that wouldn't be good
The ears see not
but the wise man could

A soft wind blows
through south deutschland
A sun shines bright
on the ever changing plan

For once its set
it changes not
the framework is
a fearful plot

For friends we stand
for friends we fall
but this is not the way of all

For some are made
and some torn down
the genius is now the clown

So look my friend
its not a sin
just know when not
to pee into the wind

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To bad about Kennedy. If I ever found a bill of his. I will treasure it forever.

[edit on 27-4-2007 by Cerkit Breaker]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A quick Google search for "Executive Orders list" turned up a handy website that lists all the Executive Orders signed by presidents. It includes a short (very short) description of most of them, and gives the Federal Register numbers for the text of all of them.

Executive orders, JFK, 1963

The Federal Register isn't online past (IIRC) 1994, but you can go to just about any Federal Documents Depository and look at paper copies. E.O. 11110 can be found by referencing 28 FR 5605; June 7, 1963 .

Deny ignorance. Find the text of the order, and post it so we can all see what it says.

If you're feeling lazy, of course, you can just do a Google search on Executive Order 11110, and find the text of the thing, as well as some discussion (lucid and otherwise) of its impact. Contrary to what you might think, it was intended to *reduce* the Treasury's need for silver, not to shift the U.S. back to the silver standard. Don't believe me? Look it up.

new topics

top topics

join