It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants to join my expert11 league?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Its a football (soccer) management game and its free to play just sign upto the expert11 website, go to join a private league and put in the code 101952, i will accept you and then you create your team and let the fun begin. Friendlies can start once 6 teams have signend up.

Its very competitive and lots of fun, who thinks they've got the management smarts? Only people who are gonna be logging in are needed so we can have an exciting league.

And im thinking about having 20 teams in two leagues not sure yet we'll see how much interest there is. Hope to be beating you all soon lol, peace

Argos

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm up for it but can we have a linky please? cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sure here ya go:

www.xperteleven.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ok well i'm in - lets hope we get a few more soon!!

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Yeah lets hope so, i've accepted your request to join my leaugue you can check out your players and get the lay of the land, and i would advise reading the rules, need any help just ask me.

Maybe i should of written a more obvious title thread to spark more interest im sure there are loads of budding football managers out there on ats who would like to test there skills out against each other.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Yep lets hope so, its looks a pretty good game

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im up for it, signed up ^_^

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
sweet 3 more teams and we can start playing friendlies :-)

there's 2 matches a week by the way and you dont need to be online, you just put in your team sheet and tactics and it does the rest for you when the deadline date for the game arrives.

if you guys know anyone interested let em sign up, i'd prefer to keep it in the family (ATSers) but the more teams the better the league.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I've bumped the thread for our other ATS league back up so hopefully a few of the guys from there will join up too

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
good thinking batman!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Now upto 4 teams!

Just a tip everyone you can make press releases about anything you want about your club and players, it gets very funny but dont be rude or nasty keep it all in good humour, cause otherwise you'll get kicked out.

2 more teams and we can start testing out our squads with friendlies against each other, and begin to build our teams.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
***BUMP***

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I can only find the option for "find a private league"
I search for the league number in the OP but it says it doesn't exist.

Am I just being dim here?

username is budski.

oops - never mind - just saw the date on the OP

So I AM being dim today

[edit on 3/9/2008 by budski]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

top topics

join