It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth: A Movement of Disinformation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think the 9/11 truth movements are the greatest deflection/disinformation ever constructed. That there are holes and flaws and questions about 9/11, is obvious. But take a look at where all the attention is deflected to. To an administration that will be gone soon. The ultimate fall men.

I'm sure that probably has a lot of the rabid Bush-haters up in arms. But read on with an open mind.

What do we have for real facts about conspiracies occurring within the US government? What aspects have come to life recently, with solid proof? Bribes and payoffs by corporate interests, to government officials. (Abramoff, DeLay, etc) Now, we know that building 7's destruction destroyed a great deal of files on corporate corruption. There is evidence of inside trading prior to 9/11. Connect the dots, what do you get?

We know that some of our officials are for sale. Corporations are one of the buyers. But it would be foolish to think they are the only ones in the market. Or that some corporations could not be middle men for other transactions.

I'm going to give you someone who I think might just be a prime example. Nancy Pelosi. She's been bought by Starkist Tuna. Link

What else has she done? Lead the charge to cripple the US in Iraq. Made an unauthorized visit to Syria, a country who is an ally of the enemies of the US in the middle east, a country which has been implicated to have moved Iraqi weaponry, and was warmly accepted. Link

What those searching for the truth should be looking to do is root out all the parties involved, and the channels used. Demonizing the president and his staff is just misdirection. Playing into the scheme. The beast at hand is a hydra of corruption...you can keep cutting of the head, but doing so will only make the problems multiply. If you want to kill it, you have to stop the heart of it. A heart that the majority of our government officials will go to great lengths to protect; not because they are all involved in 9/11, but because too many are involved in payoffs and corruption. To cover one's self, one must cover for all.

If you want the truth, and justice, 9/11 is a piece, not the entire puzzle, and the Bush administration, while some of them appear to have had a hand in it, are little but fall men. Their tenure was temporary from the start, so who better to sacrifice?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Does no one have a comment, opinion, anything? This is just a taste of the issue, granted, but I thought it might make a good starter for discussion...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
While I don't see what tuna has to do with 9/11, I agree - at least in part - with the general gist of your piece. The hate Bush, no-terrorists, no-planes cartoon CT crowd has really helped frame things poorly, which is sad when there's so much good evidence of allowance at best. But it's not surprising either, and for the same reason.

And that's why I'm here.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
What does it have to do with tuna? Tuna is an example of how our elected officials are for sale. In the case of Pelosi, she also happens to be in the middle of a lot of things, doing a lot of things that are, in essence, sabotaging US interests.

Basically, I don't think it is just about different approaches and ideology anymore. And I don't think its just about a conspiracy in our government, for our government. The idea of this thread was to give enough of an example to encourage others to take a different angle on it, to look into the backgrounds, ties, and motives of all the players.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
maybe the pennsylvanian flight never went down. the people were murdered. their bodies stowed in the pentagon where the missile was too hit.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
spearhead -
It was my intent to discuss aspects of known conspiracy that could be linked to this event. To my knowledge, there is no reason to suspect any stowed bodies or the like.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
maybe the pennsylvanian flight never went down. the people were murdered. their bodies stowed in the pentagon where the missile was too hit.

Well speaking of Flight 93 I learned lastnight that a tv station in Ohio confirmed that 2 flights landed- One was Flight 93. Now the people was shuttle to a Nasa hanger.. The other group went to FFA Headquarters. Now why on earth were those people sent to those places? I have to find the links again but it was on U tube. Hearing that I was just shocked. Where did those people go? I think their sitting in a FEMA Prison somewhere or dead. Why were there no bodies found at the crash site?
And they had to nerve to make a movie??!!

I think were in big trouble because I also saw proof that the towers and WTC 7 was taken down by controlled demo's. Which is in the threads too.Thinking back on seeing the WTC beams being at a angle. I can say I do remember seeing that on CNN TV way before I found this forum.

Our government is crazy. Pardon me for freaking out. But now I'm offically freaked out. And also learned the lease holder on the WTC's got back insurance money 7,000,000 million or billion dollars. How convenant for him. So all of this was blood money for a insurance scam. I don't know who is worse Silverburg? or Bush.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Leyla-
Thanks for a fine example of what I was talking about. First of all, how much does it matter if the people were shipped off somewhere, or whatever? (Not saying I agree with that, because I don't.) The important thing to concentrate on is: is there suitable hard proof that something was not on the up and up? And the answer to that is yes.

The next step? Finding a trail of who was involved and who to blame. Which, I might add, really doesn't include the president. He has no direct ties to the event. Now, that doesn't mean he wasn't involved; it just means that it is unprovable at this point. So spouting off about Bush just makes you look like a blind fool, an indoctrinated political hater, not someone who is looking for the truth.

As I said before...blaming the president is simply buying into the plan, and taking it out on the fall man, who is going to be gone soon, anyways.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well.. He's not doing a very good job.

Many people think Flight 93 crashed in that field because thats what was posted all over the news.

If they are alive somewhere I think their families have a right to know. And that matters allot.

If anyone can confirm that flight 93 really did land in Ohio and they were sent to a Nasa hanger or something. Where are they?

There wasn't any human remains at all there. The two towers collasped and they still found remains.

Yes I am mad that our country is heading down hill fast and there's nothing I can do about it. We're stuck in a war that the US can't get out of. I can say Bush did that. And thousands of service men and women are dead. And thousands more are wounded. Not to mention the billions of dollars that vanished in Iraq.

And most of all I do want the truth.

[edit on 4/23/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Leyla -
well, to start, views on the war are really another matter. Yes, 9/11 was used, in part, to help start that war, but I am trying to concentrate on this one event. Given the existence of plans prior to 9/11, I think the war in Iraq is an entirely different subject, and, btw, justifiable. It just requires looking past the political spins. But, as I said, thats another subject.

Direct implications of 9/11 are corporate involvement, international involvement, and those within our government who opened channels. If people would focus on those, instead of getting carried away with "Bush is Hitler...blahblahblah..." and things like "If there were no bodies, where are the people??" Sure, if those people were "disappeared," it would be important to locate them. But that WILL NEVER HAPPEN without first exposing at least a portion of those involved. So focusing on it is completely pointless.

Well, a footnote on the Iraq bit. Despite what the media and celebrities will tell you, war is not evil. Sometimes, it is simply necessary. Its unfortunate that soldiers have lost their lives, and I disagree with some of how things were executed. But, you know, those are voluntary troops. They signed up for it. They knew the risk. So its not the crime and tragedy dimwitted "peace at any cost" types like to make it out to be.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Bah, this is why I quickly lose interest in this site. If you actually try to talk about things backed by proof, no one is interested! But if I go all Icke and start talking reptilians, Im sure they'd be here in droves...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Sorry crazy day today. I know exactly what you mean. I try the same thing and no one wants to hear it. Thats why I get so frustrated and almost go bonkers. lol I'll leave 9-11 alone since I heard so many theories which I don't know if what they say is true or not. But the Iraq war I do know the US is stuck there and its a mess. Of the things you hear on you tube is interesting but to find best sorces I think is non biased news groups perhaps the August review.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm interested; just not up to speed yet. I'm still getting my head around the events themselves (backed by proof).

I'm putting a blog together with links to substantiated explainations of the causes of the various collapses etc.. It isn't just "oh, I think that's how it went" - it is backed by solid scientific study and reasoning.

mirageofdeceit.wordpress.com...

It is far from complete, and there are numerous things to do after this.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hmm very interesting Detective. Good job, keep up the good work, you will once and for all solve 9-11.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mirage -

I think those are good works, analyzing the manner of collapse, etc is a good means to establish concrete proof of something deviant, to be sure. But, I guess, my take is...it doesn't even matter if it WAS two planes, and all legitimate damage. What catches me is the fact that nothing was done to prevent this. Forget all the prior intelligence, even, every plane after the first should have been easily intercepted. Add to that the inside trading beforehand, and the large benefits to multi-billion dollar corporations, and there's a pretty clear picture that not only was it allowed to happen, but that it certainly served corporate and domestic interests far better than it served foreign interests.

What I would like to see happen, that we could do on a site like this, is to take the characters linked to this, and form a comprehensive analysis of the actions and histories of each of these people. Even if it doesn't yield solid evidence, behavior patterns are a good indicator of motives, which could in turn paint a picture of how this came to be. Because, you know...who cares if Bush did author it all, really? He's just one person. He couldn't have done it without help, and its those helpers who will still be around after Bush is out of office.

Meanwhile, hordes of hate-driven people jump on the "Bush is Hitler" and the like bandwagons, and rarely do more than search for ways to indict the government as a whole, with the gun pointed at Bush. Which is all entirely counter-productive. As I said before, genius misdirection aimed at the ultimate scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead

Oh boy...you have soo much to add to the thread and the general debate all together...I have to give you a WATS. NOT.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I don't know who is worse Silverburg? or Bush.

I didn't quote your whole thread because it was long, but if you want to learn more about 9/11, please visit this site frequently. This site is very comprehensive and there are a lot of smart people here. You are on the right track but your arguements have been spoken here before upon deaf ears. Don't let it get you down though...the time is coming.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
the expression on bush's face when he was informed about the towers at the school clearly showed he knew it was to happen. at a school he would have adequete reason to cover his true reaction.
you know in front of the children you can't just errupt into action. if he did it would have been caught on camera and having to play a role of such emotion would be very hard for someone who can't act.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by Leyla
I don't know who is worse Silverburg? or Bush.

I didn't quote your whole thread because it was long, but if you want to learn more about 9/11, please visit this site frequently. This site is very comprehensive and there are a lot of smart people here. You are on the right track but your arguements have been spoken here before upon deaf ears. Don't let it get you down though...the time is coming.

Hmm noted.. I admit I did let the 9-11 incident get to me it was allot to take in. Thanks Griff.

Oh deaf ears huh.... In that case people you better wake up 9-11 isn't a fantasy. You better listen up.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
Bah, this is why I quickly lose interest in this site. If you actually try to talk about things backed by proof, no one is interested! But if I go all Icke and start talking reptilians, Im sure they'd be here in droves...

Again correct. There is a level at which "9/11 Truth," as well as the debunkers, seem to be playing a big game. Be all goofy and wrong, get debunked, rinse and repeat. How many people really think that way and how many are playing the game on puspose I can't say.

BTW I knew what you meant with the tuna thing - it is a bit tangential, but I was just being a smartass for humorous effect. It's corruption, its sytemic and bipartisan, it's a serious issue requiring real thought and innovative action.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join